www.thecityofsexy.com

Model 11 Laura – Introducing Olivia Lauren

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
ZacT009

Model 11 Laura – Introducing Olivia Lauren

Post by ZacT009 »

Hi All,

I would like to introduce you to my First doll, Model 11 Laura (Olivia Lauren).

However firstly I would like to thank the following for all the information and pictures they have shared while I waited for her to arrive!

Bhit93 (Callie)

Alottahope (Minuette)

Nescio50 (Louise)

Popcorn212 (Lauriel)

justintime (Shelby)

Their posts regarding their own dolls was invaluable for helping me endure the wait and give me a lot of the information I needed on what to expect and what preparation I needed to make before her arrival.

I would like to make a Special thank you to stacy718, who’s photos amazed and enthralled me so much that I wanted to get into this ‘hobby’!

Lastly, of course a massive THANK YOU to Andrew at Sex Doll Australia for all his help for getting my dream girl! (Review on the Sex Doll Australia page if you are interested!)

I ordered the doll on Saturday 21st of March and she arrived at my door Monday 29th of June, a fourteen week wait. I little longer than I hoped but with everything going on and I know some members have waited far longer, overall, not to bad!

The box, by now, with the standard “This Side Up Fregile Erection Prohibited” printed on top arrived on the back of a UPS truck. The delivery driver’s only remark was that it was a ‘big one’ (box that is) and that I needed to help him, he did not seem to care about anything else except to identify me for his POD.

I have spent the last few days getting acquainted with Olivia and getting acclimated to moving her limbs and body. Manual handling procedures came into play early on as I could see myself injuring myself quite easily if I were not careful!

I know you have read this in the other reviews from the members I mentioned above, but she looks and feels amazing! The details that have gone into the skin and textures is truly extraordinary. It is true photos cannot do them justice. There is a quality that I think is lost in photos compared to seeing them in life! That is probably the best way I can put it!

I did at one stage wonder if I would regret owning one of these dolls, as I know this can happen, but looking at Olivia, I can honestly say I do not in one-bit regret having her here. In fact, the opposite, I have become quite fond of her and would be sad if I lost her (Yes, I know it is a doll!!)!

A few times early in the week I have freaked myself out when I walk back into the lounge room and she is sitting there thinking it was a person. I have even apologised when I have mishandled her!

In Brief:

Excellent quality in look and feel. Looks amazing in and out of clothes
Joints are solid, posing is fluid and holds them well.

Thanks for reading this review and listening to a New Doll owner rave on!

I will in the future be sharing photos of Olivia as I continue to get used to her and learn about her!

Any questions I will try my best to answer.

Stay Safe and Healthy.

Cheers!
Olivia's Thread!viewtopic.php?t=130378
Olivia Lauren - Gynoid Model 11 - Laura
Amelia Carmel - Zelex ZG170C - GE94-2
Maddie Asher - Zelex ZX172E - ZXE203

ZacT009

Re: Model 11 Laura – Introducing Olivia Lauren

Post by ZacT009 »

Here is a photo homage to the image that started it all, this photo on Sex Doll Australia and the Gynoid Tech website was what convinced me this was the doll for me!!
Attachments
Olivia Homage.JPG
Olivia Homage.JPG (260.49 KiB) Viewed 9696 times

Bhit93
Former Member

Post by Bhit93 »

So glad for you !
waiting for your pictures, this first one catches her expression quite well , she seems to enjoy being at your home.
-------------------------------------------
Gynoid French Callie
Xycolo French Vala

ZacT009

Post by ZacT009 »

Bhit93 wrote:So glad for you !
waiting for your pictures, this first one catches her expression quite well , she seems to enjoy being at your home.
Thanks again to you Bhit93 with your great insights and journey with Callie!

Here's another from the set with natural light! I've taken sooo many test shots!!
Attachments
Olivia in white.JPG
Olivia in white.JPG (217.01 KiB) Viewed 9680 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Very nice write up and we want to see more pics! :)

If I get a Gynoid the Laura head would probably be my first choice too.

Ccgg
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ccgg »

Hooo, she looks like she's settling down while being still a bit shy, very cute!

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

She is absolutely gorgeous great choices and thanks for the detailed feedback.
Look forward to seeing all of her adventures! :glou:

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Congrats ZacT009 and Olivia 8) 8)

Thanks for sharing, looking forward to see more of her :plaidskirt:

:glou:

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Very nice introduction and thank you for including my posts, in helping along the way with you and your lady.

What I liked about your post was this statement.
A few times early in the week I have freaked myself out when I walk back into the lounge room and she is sitting there thinking it was a person. I have even apologized when I have mishandled her!
That last bit..WOW I find myself doing that all the time, or walking in a room and talk to Shelby.
With a Gynoid it seems so right to talk to them as they are so life like.

Anyway congrats and glade she arrived safe and sound.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

philosophertrav
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by philosophertrav »

Absolutely stunning pictures. This is exactly the doll I would purchase, and seeing these pictures makes it even harder not to pull the trigger. I hope you are too busy to post anymore or it could get very expensive!

Thank you for sharing.

AlexKnight
Senior Admin
Senior Admin

Post by AlexKnight »

Congrats!!

The model 11 Laura is the one I've been looking at, so I'll be keeping an eye on any further pics :)
Check out Kayla's Christmas dress by clicking here. - December 17, 2015
or have a look at Ashley's Coverdoll release by clicking here - June 13, 2015

A must-see video on Realdoll softness! Click here!

Here's my Doll Album, with pictures of Jenna*, Melissa*, Kayla & Ashley, and some other things: Doll Album Gallery
*I no longer have Jenna or Melissa.

Bhit93
Former Member

Post by Bhit93 »

ZacT009 wrote: Thanks again to you Bhit93 with your great insights and journey with Callie!
well i must say i am quite happy to see so much enthusiasm around gynoid owners.
and also pretty happy my review was maybe the first one positive about gynoid ( after so many doubt all around TDF last year, old story now)
-------------------------------------------
Gynoid French Callie
Xycolo French Vala

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Realistic

Person7
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Person7 »

Got any more pics? I plan on buying this model in a couple weeks. Would be nice to see more real-world shots of the Laura head.

Zet
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Zet »

ZacT009 wrote:
Bhit93 wrote:So glad for you !
Thanks again to you Bhit93 with your great insights and journey with Callie!

Here's another from the set with natural light! I've taken sooo many test shots!!

Hello, congrats, you're a lucky man, model 11 in my opinion, have the most beautiful proportions and if I will decide to buy a doll,it's my first choice by far.

INFORMATIONS