sexyrealsexdolls.com

Silicone Doll seam lines

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: Silicone Doll seam lines

Post by PDutus »

catdaddy wrote:I make the seams a feature, if I over twist a limb I can quickly see how I'm doing by checking the seam lines and back off the twist or movement to preserve the Silicone. Works for me. Kind of like watching your RPMs on a tach.
I do the same with my Sino :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Colonel Angus makes a very good point about seams
If one manufacturer can produce seamless dolls then those that can't are going to have to lift their game :)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

I think your nuts.

Why be the one that sees the scratch on the beautiful car, appreciate the doll for everything it has to offer. Their beauty and presence will consume you.

Seams ... what seams ?

SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

A little chip is one thing, a massive scratch down the side is quite another
There have not been a lot of posts about the undesirability of seams, for most Silicone doll owners the seams do not appear to be an issue :)

greeneggs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by greeneggs »

Oh they possible could do it and have spots where bracing held the skeleton in center of solid mold BUT you would never pay for that! this is IF the silicone they use can cure in one pour which i doubt. Possible a first layer mold but braces would be thicker to hold weight /either way that final cast would have to be a one use and cracked like a plaster cast. now that is more labor making a cast for every doll. I would double the price of RD in figures..so would you pay $14,000 for a doll that had no seems..or let me rephrase for the talkers without the wallet to back it... would you go past your budget so you had to sell your car and drive a junker so you could have a doll without seams? oh and drive that junker for a year before getting your doll? dont think so.... cheaper to stop by the mustang ranch

tesla3227
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tesla3227 »

When I bought my first TPE doll I just remember going WOW...What a beautiful doll I don't even think she has a brand...possibly a knockoff but I wasn't thinking about that when I bought her. She was $1100 brand new and her body is just awesome. I went back and looked at her body after reading this post and it's incredible because she has no seams whatsoever...not on her body or her head ...so if she is in fact a knockoff, then the people that produced her must have taken great care to produce one hell of a mold or they took the time to remove those seams. I've had her for over 3 years and she still looks fantastic. I'll have to post some pics of her soon but right now she just got a bath and I have her on the table absorbing some baby oil to keep her skin in great shape.

INFORMATIONS