betterlovedoll.com

Re: NOTICE to all members of TDF regarding counterfeit dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Juncharted2
Ex-Member

Post by Juncharted2 »

Mines completely ripping apart, looks terrible, head is broken, joints don't work, and she breaks me out into a terrible itchy rash like situation Everytime I touch it..
Don't buy cheap
https://youtu.be/Zw7RLArsaic

@samteddybabe /Instagram

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

Juncharted2 wrote:Mines completely ripping apart, looks terrible, head is broken, joints don't work, and she breaks me out into a terrible itchy rash like situation Everytime I touch it..
Don't buy cheap
head broke how?

stiff joints?

Aznlover
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Aznlover »

I own a RacyMe doll. Didn’t know it was a knockoff brand when I bought it. Am I not allowed to sell it on here? Or even give it away?

Violater
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Violater »

Hello. new here and thank goodness I found this site before I follow through on any purchase. I was think thesilverdoll site might be the best bet until I got concerned of the lack of knowledge on them so I seen some good things about siliconelover site and wondered how others experience with them were with legit dolls? I was thinking of getting this warrior woman https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... x-doll-usa

GomesAddams15
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by GomesAddams15 »

If I understand correctly, we could stipulate that Abyss Creations is the one that came up originally with the best sex doll and everybody else makes cheap imitation copies. If you buy an expensive doll you will probably get better quality, finer details, softer TPE material. In the end, all that really matters is if are you happy with your purchase. If she or he makes you happy, then all is well.

taylormayd

Post by taylormayd »

So is a counterfeit Chinese sex doll kind of like buying a counterfeit Louis Vuitton bag in Chinatown?

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

taylormayd wrote:So is a counterfeit Chinese sex doll kind of like buying a counterfeit Louis Vuitton bag in Chinatown?
kinda, but most of the time they dont even arrive from what i hear, a lot of people pay and doll never comes. or material gives you a rash or breaks.
some people get lucky, but is a random draw

https://www.sexdollsreviews.review/alie ... olls-scam/

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Juncharted2
a terrible itchy rash, Holy 8O , that's bad

billypchajek

Post by billypchajek »

I was unaware of the problems with dolls ordered from China. I ordered a doll based on pictures sent to me by a Alibaba seller and the product arrived as described. After reading a few negative posts I just spent 2 weeks stressed out because I thought I would receive garbage. It arrived today and was beyond my expectations cost was 980 Canadian.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Used to be a bit of a lottery, maybe they have lifted their game :)

ZombieWinter
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZombieWinter »

seagull wrote:Used to be a bit of a lottery, maybe they have lifted their game :)
I'm curious myself and a little tempted to order a TPE doll. It would be nice to have a crap $400 doll to experiment with. Maybe I'll get one of those "Platinum Silicone TPE" dolls... :haha4:
FOR SALE: (PARODY) viewtopic.php?t=146954

ElsaBabe silicone 150 + RHB009, JM Doll silicone Tree Elf AIO, EX silicone 145 + Lilith + Youyi, EX silicone 158 + Kayla + Penny, Sanhui silicone 168 + #12, Starpery silicone 156 + Cynthia, PIB silicone Spinner Cello Shelby, WM TPE 165-D gel, Zelex silicone 155 + GE41 + GE44 + GE45 + GE52, Zelex silicone 147 Premium Series + GD53

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

billypchajek wrote:I was unaware of the problems with dolls ordered from China. I ordered a doll based on pictures sent to me by a Alibaba seller and the product arrived as described. After reading a few negative posts I just spent 2 weeks stressed out because I thought I would receive garbage. It arrived today and was beyond my expectations cost was 980 Canadian.
That's great! Hope you'll still feel that way a few months from now... :whistle:

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

From what I know, the sex doll can't be sold on Amazon.
Don't be silly. Of course you can buy sex dolls on Amazon. Lots of torsos, but full dolls as well.
Search for Love Doll, not Sex Doll.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

yankees992012
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by yankees992012 »

Hi everyone, I spent days reading the information on TDF. While it is great information to learn from, how come TDF doesn't work with eBay and amazon to get them to vet sellers there or at least fight back against counterfeit dolls that are being sold there? Both Amazon and eBay are big retailers in United States. Before going to this TDF, I brought a doll on eBay and was unsure if it was fake or not. eBay is among one of the major online retailers that I frequent. What can TDF can do about those retailers?

pokitom

Post by pokitom »

yankees992012 wrote:Hi everyone, I spent days reading the information on TDF. While it is great information to learn from, how come TDF doesn't work with eBay and amazon to get them to vet sellers there or at least fight back against counterfeit dolls that are being sold there? Both Amazon and eBay are big retailers in United States. Before going to this TDF, I brought a doll on eBay and was unsure if it was fake or not. eBay is among one of the major online retailers that I frequent. What can TDF can do about those retailers?
about ebay and amazon, i collect anime figures, ebay and amazon have thousands of bootleg anime and superhero figures, thousands of listings from asia, ebay does nothing, even if you report it. :| they dont care.

INFORMATIONS