betterlovedoll.com

Re: NOTICE to all members of TDF regarding counterfeit dolls

Official announcements regarding "The Doll Forum" and "CoverDoll" from site management.
Also post your own announcements.
Matta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Matta »

Matta wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 9:25 pm Oh absolutely, that was the first thing I did, and provided them with photos to substantiate my concerns. Just waiting to hear back from them now.
They are giving me the run around, texting me, calling me, emailing me from some Arizona number, insisting this doll, that doesn't even have a vagina is real! They're claiming that 6yedolls.net is the actual manufacturer when I know for a fact it is 6YEdollglobal.com. This has clearly become evident as a scam and this website is verified by TDF. No legit doll manufacture makes a doll without a vaginal cavity, and they all brand their dolls on the back of the head. Should I go public with this here on TDF, even though I know I'll never get my money back? I believe its worth it to make sure others do not fall for this company because they got me for just a few hundred under the full asking price of the manufacturer!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Hello Matta - welcome to TDF.

Please review procedure for requesting a mediation between yourself and a TDF approved vendor here:

viewtopic.php?t=131238

If you are certain your vendor was TDF approved, we may be able to assist. It may be possible to resolve the matter amicably.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Matta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Matta »

Thank you all for your timely responses it is much appreciated! I have e-mailed the link you provided, just waiting for a response.

Carla338
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Carla338 »

How can I get the specifications on my doll? It came in a box and the number on the box is YSZ166-4. I don't know about these things. I just want to sell my ex boyfriends doll he left.

hydrasG

Post by hydrasG »

Thank you for the heads up. Glad this site exist to help us in selecting authentic quality dolls.

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Carla338 wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:24 pm How can I get the specifications on my doll? It came in a box and the number on the box is YSZ166-4. I don't know about these things. I just want to sell my ex boyfriends doll he left.
Take a pic of the doll, someone should be able to tell you what kind of doll it is, you have enough posts to do this, then you can put up for sale in the market section of the Forum

Luvbug83
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Luvbug83 »

Hello all, thank you all for the helpful information you post here. I am very soon going to purchase my very first doll and am being as thorough as possible in the decision making. That said, the dolls on my shortlist are on the TDF approved vendor list Rosemarydoll.com. For those of you who have experience with this vendor, can you possibly tell me what to expect? Are they still a reputable vendor? Prompt lead times? Any danger of getting a counterfeit doll from them or am I misreading this thread? Any info would be helpful and much appreciated. Thank you all in advance. I'm really excited!

RosemaryDoll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by RosemaryDoll »

Luvbug83 wrote: Tue Jul 19, 2022 1:07 pm Hello all, thank you all for the helpful information you post here. I am very soon going to purchase my very first doll and am being as thorough as possible in the decision making. That said, the dolls on my shortlist are on the TDF approved vendor list Rosemarydoll.com. For those of you who have experience with this vendor, can you possibly tell me what to expect? Are they still a reputable vendor? Prompt lead times? Any danger of getting a counterfeit doll from them or am I misreading this thread? Any info would be helpful and much appreciated. Thank you all in advance. I'm really excited!
Hello, thank you for considering us! We never sell any fake dolls and you can view our Doll Brand Authorization Certificates here: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/doll-brand ... rtificate/. Also, you could view our genuine reviews from our customers: https://www.rosemarydoll.com/reviews/ If you have any questions, please let us know here. :D :D :D

Anmo Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Anmo Dolls »

Please support genuine products and crack down on fake products.

Best regards,
Anmo Dolls

Official website: www.anmodolls.com
TDF Forum: Anmo Dolls Forum

If you have any Questions about dolls, please PM / Email / Online chat to us, we will reply to you within one day.

Anmo Dolls have solved thousands of questions for our members.

If you want wmdolls at the fastest time, Then choose Anmo Dolls.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

On the issue of counterfeit dolls ...

We noticed several unlisted sellers offering dolls that are look-alikes of some popular dolls. Let's say bad counterfeits.
In the past these sellers often used stolen images of the original doll. But as some were sued, now they have a different approach. They simply redo the original photoshoot. Having their look-alike doll dressed in about the same outfit, using about the same props, same background, same stage.

So doll and photos are all look-alike of the famous original doll. But price is low and all you will get is a piece of shit :poop2: You are warned.

Apriliarsvr

Post by Apriliarsvr »

So i bought a YL171 about 8 months ago from myrealdoll, she is beautiful and seems to be of good quality. She came with a authenticity code and it passed on the YL site, is that pretty much all that is needed to authenticate a doll.
She is my first one.

WYDave
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by WYDave »

If a doll manufacturer provides a link to "Authorized Dealers/Vendors" can we assume that those are real? In particular, I'm talking about Starpery Doll site.
:plaidskirt: I'm into electronics, Amature Radio, Documentaries, Si-Fi, The Walking Dead (Universe)

seanlewis2224
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by seanlewis2224 »

I once bought a WM doll head from a pretty well-known company (which will remain nameless), and a bit later the same WM head from Siliconelovers. The SL head was way better quality by far, so sometimes I feel like it's all a bit luck of the draw.

KevinD
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KevinD »

Could you share your experience of purchasing a sex doll from Amazon? It seems illegal for now. ;) :painting:

Cathe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Cathe »

I wouldn't look at amazon to buy a doll and get full of advertisement of related content after!

INFORMATIONS