Starpery.com

1 week old and already needs a vagina repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 1 week old and already needs a vagina repair

Post by seagull »

$35 against a lifetime of medical expenses due to tpe fumes wrecking your lungs, best $35 you'll ever spend :)

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

If you check out the last couple of pages of the Dollsville thread in the Male dolls thread, the OP has recently undertaken a reconstruct of the anus of one of his male dolls.

I hear this guy is a genius, a very stable genius. Very talented too. With big hands. I mean YUUUUUUGE hands.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Well I've been avoiding this repair for a reason I knew I would fuck it up royally. It seemed the second I put the spoon handle into the anus it started stretching and melting away at the sides. Thus ensued frantic melting and joining while the entire time destroying the entire front of the cavity. I guess I can still use her with the insert but I really shouldn't be trusted with a soldering iron let alone a spoon. I regret everything...

My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

I guess if I were to attempt to repair again I would make like a tube of TPE and poke it through the hole then melt both sides down. I think that's what everybody suggested but I thought that if I heated the surface with a spoon and then put TPE on it then melt the area down it would be best. Too much heat cause even bigger holes.

I just felt so confident I could do it because my TPE sample I melted a corner into a hole and it held pretty well. Guess I will just stick with outer repairs and smoothing surfaces that are easily reachable.

I could see now how easily people throw away dolls all it takes is less than a half an hour and you could completely destroy it.
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

Her legs were spreaded when you attempted the repair? TPE shouldn't be stretched at all when doing repairs using heat or solvent or it'll just split instantly. When doing repairs on love holes legs should be in nearly closed position. But of course that will make the operation more difficult. Holes of my TPE doll have suffered a bit also and I'm still planning how try fix them so that I wouldn't screw it up. I think I need to add material to relieve tension and possibly prevent tearing from happening again. Maybe I'll make some kind of thick O-ring out of TPE piece I have and insert it to the hole entrance and somehow melt it in there.

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

I mean yeah it was the only way I was able to get the spoon handle in there was to stretch it open. Now I see it's such a bad idea to begin with I shouldn't have even attempted it.
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

With proper ppe there is always the option of a 3M 94 primer fix :)

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Post subject: Re: 3M 94 Primer – Application as a TPE Glue / Cold Weld
Wheezer and Arthur1960 have done some remarkable repairs with this stuff

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Yeah cold weld is more expensive than the doll itself. If I could afford it would have been my first option before trying the spoon on such a tiny orifice.
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

That is true :(

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DrDemento789 wrote:Yeah cold weld is more expensive than the doll itself. If I could afford it would have been my first option before trying the spoon on such a tiny orifice.
Like Seagull said .... we have been doing some great things with 3M 94 primer as a cold weld see here (viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728). An 8 oz can (236 ml) runs at most $20 on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=3m+94+primer) and will last a long while. Basic PPE is a decent mask, depending on your tolerance for fumes and risk. From your prior posts it sounds like you already have one.

For the anus repair you could make a thick TPE paste with the primer and source material from the doll. Find a round tubular item the size of the target anus hole. Could be a glass something, a pill bottle, eye dropper bottle, whatever. Just check that the paste does not stick to it. Insert the tube up her arse to insure it does not get welded up. Close her but a bit to relive the pressure. Then add the ass paste to repair the damage. You can smooth with various tools, or even a good old finger dipped in baby oil.

Same for the vagina. Add an item to prevent collapse and self sealing then paste around the damage. Depending on how thick you make it you can build it up to whatever you desire. When the paste is cures it has bonded to the underlying TPE, so far it seems as strong as the original. You can smooth with tools, heat or even brush on the primer to smooth and blend the repair. If labia restoration is also required, you can use the paste for that too. Either mold some, extrude some of just draw a line on a glass plate to make a TPE strip. Let it cure then you can attach what you need with the primer and it is bonded to the TPE. Smooth as required and let cure.

Not too big an investment to see if it works. You might surprise yourself.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

How does 3M primer differ from Xylene except that it's more expensive? Also my testing has shown that thick TPE paste doesn't bond very well (cured paste separeted from TPE test piece when I pulled enough) so it'll most likely tear where paste meets doll's TPE in such high stress area.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Pumpster wrote:How does 3M primer differ from Xylene except that it's more expensive? Also my testing has shown that thick TPE paste doesn't bond very well (cured paste separeted from TPE test piece when I pulled enough) so it'll most likely tear where paste meets doll's TPE in such high stress area.
Xylene is a solvent alone, it melts TPE. When the solvent evaporates no real bonding remains. Most posts and tests indicate the Xylene will melt TPE. And a xylene-TPE paste will be a mush that does not bond to the underlying TPE. TPE paste made with Xylene alone won't really bond well with TPE even when fully cured. It sounds like your tests have shown the same results.

The 3M 94 primer was designed commercially as an adhesion promoter for tapes, not a single chemical solvent. Per the published SDS from 3M it is only 20-35% xylene, which is considered an evaporating carrier. Total evaporating carrier is 65%-85% of solution, leaving 15%-35% dedicated chemical compounds to promoting adhesion, in this case TPE to TPE.

As for expense ... hmmmm ...
  • - A quart of Xylene may be $7 at Home Depot, but it does not work. Just usually makes TPE mush and does not bond.
    - An 8 oz can of the 3M 94 primer costs $20 and testing shows it works.
    - Other available TPE glues and weld solutions run about $315 to $1730 for an 8 oz equivalent.
Based on what is spent on your doll, clothes, makeup and other sundries, is a $20 investment for a solution that can easily repair most minor and common doll damage THAT excessive?

So review the thread and the actual test results on real dolls and make your own conclusions.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

Pumpster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Pumpster »

But Xylene does work, just not in paste form and in my tests pure Xylene did fuse TPE pieces together fully. I didn't see much tests about thick paste in that thread and I'd be very interested to see a test where 2 pieces of TPE are fused together using very thick TPE paste made with 3M. If it really works and pieces don't separate when pulling hard then I'll order that primer at once lol.

I think thick tar-like 100% bonding TPE paste is the holy grail of TPE repairing and would solve so many problems.

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Wheezer wrote:
DrDemento789 wrote:Yeah cold weld is more expensive than the doll itself. If I could afford it would have been my first option before trying the spoon on such a tiny orifice.
Like Seagull said .... we have been doing some great things with 3M 94 primer as a cold weld see here (viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728). An 8 oz can (236 ml) runs at most $20 on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=3m+94+primer) and will last a long while. Basic PPE is a decent mask, depending on your tolerance for fumes and risk. From your prior posts it sounds like you already have one.

For the anus repair you could make a thick TPE paste with the primer and source material from the doll. Find a round tubular item the size of the target anus hole. Could be a glass something, a pill bottle, eye dropper bottle, whatever. Just check that the paste does not stick to it. Insert the tube up her arse to insure it does not get welded up. Close her but a bit to relive the pressure. Then add the ass paste to repair the damage. You can smooth with various tools, or even a good old finger dipped in baby oil.

Same for the vagina. Add an item to prevent collapse and self sealing then paste around the damage. Depending on how thick you make it you can build it up to whatever you desire. When the paste is cures it has bonded to the underlying TPE, so far it seems as strong as the original. You can smooth with tools, heat or even brush on the primer to smooth and blend the repair. If labia restoration is also required, you can use the paste for that too. Either mold some, extrude some of just draw a line on a glass plate to make a TPE strip. Let it cure then you can attach what you need with the primer and it is bonded to the TPE. Smooth as required and let cure.

Not too big an investment to see if it works. You might surprise yourself.
Cheers!
... W ...
Kind of worried about the toxicity of the adhesive especially in such a used place. So you use the adhesive to make a paste use glass tubes to prevent it from going too deep into the orifice and just fill it up? I think I am over my head with this one I can't even do a simple weld.
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

INFORMATIONS