Starpery.com

1 week old and already needs a vagina repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: 1 week old and already needs a vagina repair

Post by seagull »

Bloody English!
mould/mold, as in the silicone formed a fugly shape :)

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

seagull wrote:Bloody English!
mould/mold, as in the silicone formed a fugly shape :)
Oops ... sorry ... I thought you meant that spore generated stuff that grows on bread or in nasty ladies nether regions. My bad.
Well if it is a mold of something on the TPE (and not spore related) you could cut it out and replace it with TPE or use some TPE paste.
I've heard there is this commonly available solution that bonds TPE and when mixed with TPE shavings makes a nifty paste.
The name escapes me now, have to go look it up :mrgreen:
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

lol

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

https://www.amazon.com/3M-Tape-Primer-9 ... 244&sr=8-4

This was the stuff right? Just want to make sure I am getting the right thing. I guess I also need air tight glass bottles and a syringe then I will be good to go.
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DrDemento789 wrote:https://www.amazon.com/3M-Tape-Primer-9 ... 244&sr=8-4

This was the stuff right? Just want to make sure I am getting the right thing. I guess I also need air tight glass bottles and a syringe then I will be good to go.
Yup, that is the stuff. Probably wise to order a few empty nail polish bottles with brushes in the cap for applications. You can place a little in that from the can. Makes it easier to use and the bigger can will last longer that way. Small bottles to make paste will also come in handy.

An easy way to get it out of the can is a plastic syringe (no needle required). A 5cc, 10cc or 20cc unit works well. Draws out some and then place it into a smaller container. Make sure to wash out the syringe afterwards, otherwise you will have a sticky residue on it when it dries. Amonia based cleaner cuts the residue, as does Iso alcohol. Finish with some soap and water then oil the rubber plunger a bit after cleaning to keep it supple. Leave parts out to dry and them assemble when needed again. You can find empty syringes online or ask your local vet or doc for one. They should have no problem giving you one, as long as there it no needle.

Probably easier to just order a syringe and the small bottles at the same time as the primer.

Good luck ... you will find that the 3M stuff can do a lot.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Looking for the bottles now looks like they sell them bulk 10 count for under 20 bucks. Anywhere cheaper?
https://www.ebay.com/itm/262819703935
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Those will work for small batches of touch up, repair and skinning pastes. The price is about right, since they have a decent top. Too low a price and they tend not to seal too well.

You might want to also look at "blunt needle" or "dispensing needle". A 16 gauge works well with this viscosity fluid. When you make paste and let it sit overnight, the excess primer separates to the top. This can be drawn off with the blunt needle and reused later to make more paste. The mass on the bottom is good paste, a medium viscosity. Add more 3M to thin it (for skin) or more TPE to thicken it (for heavy filler). The trick to making paste faster is to use a lot of primer to TPE, mix and let sit over night. Next day draw off the excess for use with future paste.

Bottles look good.
Cheers!
... W ...

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

I found a 10 pack of 10 mL glass bottles with reagent lid for only eight bucks and it qualified for free shipping with Amazon with the primer. Pretty positive reviews so if anybody needs any cheap bottles I'll let you know how they turn out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D2OHB ... PXVI&psc=1
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DrDemento789 wrote:I found a 10 pack of 10 mL glass bottles with reagent lid for only eight bucks and it qualified for free shipping with Amazon with the primer. Pretty positive reviews so if anybody needs any cheap bottles I'll let you know how they turn out.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01D2OHB ... PXVI&psc=1
Thanks!

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Should be able to get all my materials within the week. I got 23 gauge needles with my 10 ml syringes five count for only six bucks on eBay. Hopefully I'll be able to practice on Aubrey first and finally fill in the gap on her knee. if that works maybe I'll move on to Erica and try to fix the damages. Thanks Wheezer!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Needles work well for deep primer injection. If the wound is clean (tight fitting) and deep you can insert some deep while the wound is closed, wait, then a little bit more near the top.

23 gauge should be OK for the primer, it is a light fluid. For thin paste it might be too small. However blunt tips are available in other sizes. Make sure to clean the needle and syringe afterwards. Unlike other solutions, the 3M will leave a sticky residue (it' supposed to do that) and will clog the needle. Just run alcohol through it afterwards to clean, then flush with water.

Another use for the needle it for paste primer reuse. After the paste sits overnight excess primer separates to the top. You can draw off this clear fluid with a needle and save it in a separate bottle to either make more paste or thin existing paste. Removing excess primer from the paste also means it will cure faster.

When you are testing, please got to the 3M 94 primer thread and post what you are doing and the results, either good or bad. Sharing individual user results is a great way to improve the knowledge for everybody.

Cheers!
... W ...

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Yeah the hole is far from tight fitting it's been like this since June 25th covered up with some medical gauze to prevent it from getting dirty.
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Look at my last post about underboob repair. Here you would use a thinner paste to fill in the divot.

From the picture it looks like there is damage (separation?) around the wound. Best bet would be to inject some 3M 94 primer UNDER the skin in those areas. Get them bonded first before the divot filling.

Your filled area will cave in a bit as the paste cures and the solvent evaporates. Just do another fill afterwards. You might "dome" the final application so when it cures/shrinks it is closer to the surface. When all done you might want to apply a thin skin TPE paste (like used for tattoos) to unify the entire wound area and prevent future breaks or abrasions.

Cheers!
... W ...

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Like how far under the wound should I inject? And how much? If I just maybe paint some primer on the top of the wound would that be just as good? Like enough to prime it so it all sticks together. I figured it wouldn't just be a fill and done but hopefully I can get all my tools soon.
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

DrDemento789 wrote:Like how far under the wound should I inject? And how much? If I just maybe paint some primer on the top of the wound would that be just as good? Like enough to prime it so it all sticks together. I figured it wouldn't just be a fill and done but hopefully I can get all my tools soon.
You want to bond the wound pieces, not really inject.

From the picture it looks like there is some TPE on top that has separated from that underneath. In that is the case then all you want to do is get some primer BETWEEN the two bits of TPE to bond them. Even a brush would do. Just enough to get the two pieces wet before they come back together. Then they will bond.

Might be best to work form the outside in. Get the cracks and (if separated) pieces all bonded then let then cure. Then start the divot at the bottom by adding some paste, let it cure and do it again. Just take your time and be careful.

Cheers!
... W ...

INFORMATIONS