Starpery.com

1 week old and already needs a vagina repair

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 1 week old and already needs a vagina repair

Post by DrDemento789 »

Well I got all my materials just need to figure out how to get better ventilation last time I did a repair in the hall with the air conditioner on but the fumes still made it to my room.

You end up doing a video of the making and useage of the 3m cold weld? I just feel more comfortable watching someone do it first before I give it a shot
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Sorry ... no video. However you can practice a bit first.

Take her head off and practice on the neck stump. Cut a very small clean cut on the top of the neck. Open the wound and use a drop or a bit on a brush to wet both sides. Put back together and wait to cure. Then test the bonding. You can build up a bit of skill on a hidden part and gain confidence before doing "down there".

Just a suggestion.
Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

DrDemento789
Fumes are the biggest risk with doll repairs, probably why they are manufactured in factories
In residential, doing repairs inside is not a recommendation from anyone who has tried it
Preferably in a garage, patio, back yard, anywhere open to fresh air :)

mixahman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mixahman »

I bought a brand new doll off one of the legit manufactures here on this site. Great quality WMdoll but the armpits started tearing after a few weeks. I added the shrugging add-on & I guess the default body cast doesn't seem to be compatible because after a few movements while in use, the inner pit split where the fuse of the 2 body halves meet. I've tried the tpe glue and it works to some degree but it looks awful, I wouldn't dare use a heat gun in that area because it will remove the tpe arm right off. I'm guessing they never did any stress testing at the factory giving that it's a giant flaw in the doll manufacturing process. At this time I'm just going to fix her as best that I can & resell her at a loss. Shes too heavy for me anyways but I do love the body type (162cm B cup).

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

mixahman
tpe glue or the stuff Wheezer has been testing?

mixahman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mixahman »

Both, for large gaps I used xylene paste to fill and glue for small slits. Heat gun for pin holes and scrapes on the skin.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Xylene paste, a blend of Xylene and TPE
Glue, 3M 94 Primer adhesive promotor?

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

Sounds like the solvent based "glue" if it only partially worked and looked awful.
And a xylene paste in a stress area like an armpit can make it look work or actually make it works.
The Xlene in the paste will unzip the TPE if stressed, as the arm would be it he tried to "fill it in" and the arm was even partially extended.

Sounds like I need to write up an armpit repair post.

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

DrDemento789
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DrDemento789 »

Well I can officially close this topic her vagina after months is finally repaired

Just a few more days to dry the opening and she will be washed and back in my bed! Here's a pic from the last time I seen her about 12 days ago feels like an eternity in dolls!
https://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/d ... fullsize=1
My little women sure do like to dress up!
Erica
Sarah
Elizabeth
Wendy
Serenity
My Girls Instagram!

INFORMATIONS