www.textiledoll.com

Are Textile Dolls Still In Production?

Classic European full-sized fabric dolls. Flexible strong skeleton. All dolls are handmade in the art studio. Unique design and great features for sex and games.
Forgotten_One
Apprentice
Apprentice

Are Textile Dolls Still In Production?

Post by Forgotten_One »

Tried to ask a few questions to the creator using the E-mail Supplied on the site but had no response, I was curious if they are still in operation or maybe overworked due to Covid19, etc. If anyone knows. Very Beautiful dolls, haven't even gotten my Teddy Babe Ultimate and already thinking of a textile doll. Maybe even as a replacement.

Textile Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Are Textile Dolls Still In Production?

Post by Textile Doll »

Yes, the work of the art studio continues without interruption. Even despite the difficulties with the global coronavirus crisis.
I try to answer all emails.
If you have any questions, you can also use my email address.
textiledoll@gmail.com

Merisier
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Are Textile Dolls Still In Production?

Post by Merisier »

Bonjour,

Je voulais également vous demander s'il existe des poupées masculins dans la fabrication de poupées textiles?

Par ailleurs, est-ce que la matière utilisée est naturelle ou il y a un pourcentage synthétique pour un souci d'esthétique? Je peux tolérer l'élasthanne mais pas les autres matières comme le polyester sinon je risque des réactions allergiques dans mon love room.

Hello,

I also wanted to ask you if there are male dolls in the making of textile dolls?

In addition, is the material used natural or is there a synthetic percentage for aesthetic reasons? I can tolerate elastane but not other materials like polyester otherwise I risk allergic reactions in my love room
Last edited by jiayi on Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added translation

INFORMATIONS