JC Sexdoll Australia

JC buying experience

JC Sex Doll Australia is a registered Australian company based in Sydney. We are authorized reseller of high quality brands, and we offer a wide range of collections at the most competitive prices. YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes, and we have local stock in Sydney. At JC Sex Doll Australia, you are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!
onetrick79
Active Poster
Active Poster

JC buying experience

Post by onetrick79 »

I'm something of a newbie to the forum and doll ownership, back in June i decided to take the plunge and decided to go with a WM 172D. The doll itself arrived in great shape, really well and securely packed. She looks great and really lifelike - fantastic attention to detail, I'm very pleased with her. I decided to choose a supplier who was listed on the forum, and went with JC Sexdoll.

The buying experience from JC was a brilliant example of customer service. I had lots of questions at the ordering stage, and Cassy and the team were awesome to deal with. All my questions were replied to quickly, politely and professionally, they couldn't have been more helpful. They also kept me updated at every step of the process, and gave me a few days notice of the shipping date from their warehouse so I was able to plan to be at home for her arrival. These guys are good! Hopefully I'll be paying them another visit next year, I think she'll be needing a friend in the future. Thanks so much!

JC SexDoll Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: JC buying experience

Post by JC SexDoll Australia »

Thank you so much for your kind words! It’s our pleasure to work with yout! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance.

Carmen
JC Doll
At JC Sex Doll Australia, You are the captain in charge to customize your dream dolls and FULFIL YOUR FANTASIES!

YES, WE PRICE MATCH! Free shipping, we take care of customs clearance & taxes!

Visit us: https://jcsexdoll.com.au/

INFORMATIONS