sexyrealsexdolls.com

Busty Aichan defective product :(

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Chris3500
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Busty Aichan defective product :(

Post by Chris3500 »

Hello everyone! This is my first post here but sadly I will start with a problem :(
Three weeks ago I bought Busty Aichan from motsutoys.com and after one use and two washes the material came off exactly at the point that the two materials glued together at the back,sadly i can't upload photos because i am a new member.
I know that Tomax has very good quality in its products and they have durability so the only reason i can imagine this happened it's maybe because this is an old product who lost his durability or a defective product,I had made a good research before buying Busty Aichan and no one ever had the same problem.
I contacted with motsutoys.com hoping for a replacement but instead they tell me for a free lubricant and some discount points for compensation.....so I respond them with a more angry email because i paid 280€ for Aichan and now they say they will see it with the manager and they will answer me again,but I do not have much hope that I will succeed a product replacement :cry: I don't know what else i can do,can you suggest another approach?
And if I stuck with the defective Busty Aichan is anyone knows how i can fix it?maybe if I glued the two parts together with some silicone pistol or super glue?

Thanks!

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Re: Busty Aichan defective product :(

Post by Nescio50 »

That is too bad :( Still, in communications with the vendor, be clear and polite. Clear about the issue and the resolution you are seeking, polite as you are dealing with people.
If the vendor is not willing to send you a replacement, ask them how to do the repair, ask them to send you the glue needed, and instructions.

Otherwise, be very sure about the material, is it actually silicone or is it TPE or a different material. If silicone, use silicone glue, TPE is a different story, and for most materials don't use superglue as this will be very hard after cured.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Chris3500
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Chris3500 »

thanks!

I was very polite to both of the emails,but at the second I insist at the fact that i paid 280€ for a promising high quality product and i recieve a defective one and a lubricant + 10€ points discount it isn't a honest compensation.I also sent them some very clear photos of the damage.I was planning to buy some more products from their site but now I'm scared.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Chris3500, you're not the only one who'd be reluctant to go back to them.
Save your money and invest in a small doll, resting your face on her bosom while gazing into her eyes should work out fine :)

Chris3500
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Chris3500 »

Good and bad news about my story.
The good news are that Motsutoys gave me a full replacement for Aichan and a 360ml lubricant for free.They have very great services,they answer to all of my emails quickly,they have very fast shiping and if you have a seriously and acurite issue with your product it is possible to have a replacement.So if you are in Europe i highly recommend them.
But the bad new are that the replacement I received has the same problem at the back.I didn't even have to open the plastic box, I removed the cardboard and saw it from behind.The problem is obviously in all products :cry:
I don't now why this happend twice,I had made a good research before buying Busty Aichan and no one ever had the same problem

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

My busty is many years old and is still in servicable condition, sorry to hear this...

INFORMATIONS