www.wmdolls.com

Few questions about ordering

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mrcabinet32

Few questions about ordering

Post by Mrcabinet32 »

I’ve finally decided, after about 10 years of having interest and lurking, do get a doll. I’ve had a healthy dating life throughout adulthood, and after a recent divorce and 2 years of self reflection, I just am not sure I’ll ever be interested in dating again.

I am settled on either a Wm 162 or 166, and plan to order in the next few months.

My biggest questions are:

1. I work for the company that owns my apartment building. Staff, maintenance, door people, and even the mail/fedex drivers are all friends of mine. No family or friends who u would trust recieving are in state. What are my best options for getting one delivered to an offsite location so i can pick up at my convenience, and being to my building myself at night?

2. Because i am in an apartment, where emergencies happen and access to unit may be needed while I’m not around, discretely storing in a small space I’d vital. What types of locked storage containers, lockers, etc would be best to use for easy accessibility and secure storage in an apartment setting?

3. Finally, 162 or 166?

Thanks!

MotorBoater

Re: Few questions about ordering

Post by MotorBoater »

You can ship to a local FedEx/UPS hub and pick up at your convenience as far as I know.

Some vendors sell lockable trunks that you can order with your doll.

Good luck, hope you find your dream doll!
Tori - WM148Lcup

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

build a box out of wood like mdf or plywood and lock your doll in it no one will know what it is , i was a building maintenance guy for a bit in my building and no one seen my doll.

have your doll shipped to a ups store
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

riotmac
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by riotmac »

welcome to the forums and yeah you can get it delivered to a Fedex/ups store just gotta have a van or truck to pick her up.

the flight case is a option (+400$) i ordered my girl from reallovesexdolls and the case had two wheels and they were sticking out of the cardboard box so i was able to move her into the house you would with a dolly. it doesnt have a built in lock but it does have something where you can put a pad lock or find/build something cheaper.

the 166C was pretty high on my list when i ordered my first girl love the athletic look.idk what version of the 166 theres a B and a E cup on the WM site they both look great just depends if you want big boobs or not. just make sure that your able to handle the weight of the doll ppl underestimate the weight and cant even get them out of the box.
Gameladydoll Ciri/Quiet thread - viewtopic.php?t=162288

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Depends what you want the doll for
Just sex?the 162E
If you want sex,photography,dressing up etc I would go with the 166 as it's much easier to manoeuvre etc
I've had both dolls,both are fantastic
Although it's only a few kg's more the 162e feels way heavier than the 166c

Celebritydoll
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Celebritydoll »

Go to your local UPS Store and ask them what their policy is on receiving packages for people who do not rent a mailbox there. They are individually operated, so each store might have a different policy.

Building a plywood box is the cheapest option, but you need space to cut the plywood. If you don't have that kind of space, just buy a "flight case" with the doll. The vendor Silicone Lovers offers a good price (a few hundred dollars).

INFORMATIONS