www.funwestdoll.com

Latex inflatables In General

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Am I the only one here who prefers sex with the inflatable latex dolls?
Jerry Image

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Nice cartoons,,, Jerry !!! (We need some SMILEs around, here.) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

To be, perhaps, a bit logical and sadly realistic about your excellent question, above...

"... Do the manufacturers of ANY doll,,, latex or vinyl,,, REALLY want us to ACTUALLY ENJOY having "Sex" with their "Ladies" ???" [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif[/img]

... Nada... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]
(This question, of mine, is decades upon DECADEs "very old",,, Folks...) [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif[/img]

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I prefer inflatables because they are easy to store/hide, easy to replace when worn-out, and SO much less expensive than RD, SB, etc.. I can dress them, replace wigs, and use them in various positions with ease.
I know I would have a more realistic experience with a foamie, RD, or SB, but I'm not so sure I want to give up the important advantages listed above.
Having said this, I still wouldn't mind trying out a REASONABLY priced foamie just to see what it is like. I may get a Hustler Virtual girl at some later date.
In between having sex with a real woman, the inflatables are adequate for me.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I would say YES to your question. They would want us to enjoy having sex with them... otherwise... why build them?

The manufacturers are improving... just a decade ago only the cheapest plastic ones were avalable... now look at the selection.
Jerry

ClosetMonster
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor
Location: The back of your closet, past the old band uniform, and behind that tattered stack of comics.

Post by ClosetMonster »

I don't have a solid doll yet, but I have, and have had other latex dolls.

I'd have to say that even if I had a RealDoll, I'd still use a latex inflateable.

They're just so easy to store, blow up, and bounce around the room. Sure they don't looks as good, but everything a solid doll can be a problem about (weight, maintenance, set up) is so easy with a latex inflateable.

My name is ClosetMonster. I am a Latex inflateable doll fucker. I fuck dolls, and I'm damn proud of it. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif[/img]

captain43

Post by captain43 »

I can't answer this question, because I skipped over the latex inflatable on the doll stepladder. I started with the vinyls, like Norma Jean, Chasey Lain, Alexa, and then the limbless almost real doll from fancy, and on to Maija, the realdoll. Maija is great, but does require more maintenance than an inflatable would. So, I'm seriously thinking about that new Tera Patrick doll that is not yet available, but looks pretty nice in the picture. Although,Jerry's French girls look pretty nice too. I'm not decided yet, but I think Tera's gonna be my Christmas present to myself. Just thinking out loud I guess, that's all. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_tongue.gif[/img]

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Captain, here is another "Choice" for a latex doll...
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/latexlovedoll/files/

Please see: "Latex Miranda Details" and talk to phman006, for details about her, at (LLD), above...

(OBTW,,, she is a two-layer latex doll and this should be VERY interesting for a firmer inner-layer for "structure" and then a much softer outer-layer for "FUN"!!! [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... BUT, having a fairly light, "warm-water filled" outer-layer, may be WAY TOO MUCH for her "soft skin" construction. (And, the inner-layer could DISPLACE a tremendous amount of water-weight.) BUT,,, she is NOT a Hot-Water Bottle Babe, yet... BUT the idea is VERY appealing. [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

... Nada ... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif[/img]

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I had not heard of this doll before. I think you may be right nada... fill the inner chanber with air for 80% of her body... then fill the outter chamber with water to hold heat. Since it would only be a thin area... it shouldn't deform her much.

Very interesting doll. I don't care for the head that much... but she should feel really great. Okay... who's gonna surprise me for Christmas?
Jerry

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

Hey Jerry,
Do you know of any American company that sells the French Madame latex doll? Or is ordering overseas and paying the hefty shipping charge the only way to get one? That doll looks about the size I consider perfect. I also like the fact that they give you choice of hair color.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

I haven't seen any over here... and the ones that were close were $300.

Even with the charge I think I paid $160 which in my opinion was cheap.

Jerry
(Ran outta images... [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif[/img] )

Nada

Post by Nada »

... Jerry, how about a VERY early "Christmas Gift" idea??? [img]modules/Forums/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif[/img]

((( I decided to take my excessive Nada Noise, somewhere else...)))
http://www.DollForum.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=6&t=000124

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerry:
[QB]I had not heard of this doll before. I think you may be right nada... fill the inner chanber with air for 80% of her body... then fill the outter chamber with water to hold heat. Since it would only be a thin area... it shouldn't deform her much.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very bad idea! Natural latex disintegrates after few weeks of long-term water contact. Even mouth-inflation can be very harmful for latex inflatables, because the humidity will never fully get out again. Some synthetic or semi-synthetic rubber sorts can survive contact with water, but with latex I definitely wouldn't dare to risk that.

Jerry
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Post by Jerry »

Why do you have a GIF with "Image Hosted by TRIPOD" at the end of your posts?

You may be correct... I have had no issues with water so far however. Mold yes... if not cleaned afterward... but if cleaned with a 10% clorine solution... no problems at this time.

Jerry

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Jerry:
<STRONG>Why do you have a GIF with "Image Hosted by TRIPOD" at the end of your posts?

Jerry</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is something wrong with my signature picture? On my PC it is displayed correctly and without that text (or do you have turned off pictures in your browser and see a replacement text?). Please tell me exactly what do you see instead of it. Is there is a message from my provider printed over it? Please e-mail me a copy of the picture you see in the message if there is something printed over it or similar.

Do the below 2 pictures look identical? (They are hosted on different servers.)

Tripod:
<a href="http://latexmindresearch.tripod.com/">[ ... EEsite.gif[/img]</a>

IAR:
<a href="http://latexmindresearch.tripod.com/">[ ... e=1542.gif[/img]</a>

Aerial

Post by Aerial »

I now got an e-mail (thanks, Jerry) with a screenshot of my signature - apparently Tripod indeed replaces any externally linked pictures with their own ugly advertisement banner. Only on my PC (depending on IP address or cookies???) my signature looks correct. Thus I will from now on use the IAR link instead.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aerial [latex trance researcher]:
<STRONG>

Is something wrong with my signature picture?
Do the below 2 pictures look identical? (They are hosted on different servers.)
...</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

INFORMATIONS