https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

1:6 boats, where to find?

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 1:6 boats, where to find?

Post by Wolferich »

I think I had seen this article before.
We should order the Amphicar from 38uci, in his workshop it's certainly no problem.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

EBF wrote:Kim and Lexi are getting a bit out of control. I think I may need a new rule for them.
I stayed within the budget!
Sort of :roll:
Wolferich wrote:I think I had seen this article before.
We should order the Amphicar from 38uci, in his workshop it's certainly no problem.
Good idea :thumbs_up: If we all order one, he can massproduce.
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

Don't forget to take a look at my girlfriend Juliana.

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

Those at home have told me that Carmen looks suspiciously often at Autoscout24.de.
She must be up to something again.
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Kim
Doll
Doll
Location: in the Netherlands with my GF Juliana, my twinsister Erika, Alexa and EBF

Post by Kim »

I guess Gloria must be on her guard :lol:
I have a dollalbum, with loads of nice pics. My twinsister Erika has her own album, which also has some pics of me hanging out with her. We have our own thread where we post our pics. Stop by and say Hi!

My Lexi visits lots of places. Allison is featuring in her travels. Allison has her own thread too.

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

seeing that red amphicar reminded CG of an article he read about US president lyndon johnson (late 1960's). he had an amphicar on his ranch in texas and delighted in taking guests for rides in it and pretending the brakes go out while going down hill toward the lake.

carly snugglemore

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

The story of president Lyndon B. johnson is true, it has been related on wikipedia pages, and in the "Pawn Star" episode (and as far as I remind, the car sell was this one).

What next ? dolls wants cars, boats, presidential car... now, may be they can take a look of a flying boat 8O

Sure, an Ekranoplane might be a bit cumbersome :roll: especially if they're watching the A-90 or worse, the Lun.
But a Tungus, could be possible (4 to 70 places).

You can also promise them an Aquaglide...

... and buy it. Available in all good stores:

:haha4:
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Bernadette
Doll
Doll

Post by Bernadette »

Hi Lexi,

I found the boat, I think you are looking for.

There are in German amazon.
In white, without the blue decoration, but with fishes.
https://www.amazon.de/AAF-Nommel-Factor ... 211&sr=8-6

With the blue decoration, but without fishes.
https://www.amazon.de/Asia-Art-Factory- ... B00A6TPF7S

These are available in various designs, search word is "bootsregal".

Many greetings and a happy Advent

Bernadette
Bernadette - Ambassador of Gizems nice Kittens

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Thanks. Although the guy who lives on your balcony already PM-ed me a link on Ebay to those (or similar ones) shortly after I posted this thread.
And following that link I found another one (or actually several), of which I bought one. And I posted some pics earlier in this thread.

We need to make a few adjustments to it: remove the spants (at least partly) and add some benches. I got Lexi the tools to do so, but she hasn't done it yet.

It's quite a nice boat though :)

I've also got her some lifevests, so Lexi and Allison can go on the water without fear of drowning. And fishing gear :)

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Although Lexi seems to be lazy (or maybe she's in hibernation), and made no progress on the boat, I still wanted to kick this thread, because I found that the Schwimmwagen that was mentioned ear1ier is available in 1:6 nowadays:
https://www.machinegun-figures.com/type ... en-p-39961

And since horses were mentioned earlier in this thread. Recently also a mysterious girl/woman on horse appeared in our garden.
IMG_4593p.jpg
IMG_4593p.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 554 times

Gizem
Doll
Doll

Post by Gizem »

A beautiful horse, but even more beautiful is the tank that can also be found behind the link.

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

Bit pricey though. And if it is like the real thing it breaks down all the time.

Edit: BTW the Schwimmwagen is available on Ebay for better prices. So my previous post was kinda pointless.

JustinBridou
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JustinBridou »

I found a boat for the microbes 1/12th,
Natural, ecological, non-polluting and inexpensive :razz:

A real "nutshell" :haha4:
But we had a few shipwrecks before we found the right balance! the center of gravity must imperatively be very low.

Available in all good supermarkets :mrgreen:
Sold by 4, now we can start a naval battle!
ImageJustinBridou & familyImage
Iris & Mitsu - OR138, Nolwenn, Liz, Canelle & Cléo - Deluxe/Teddy babes, Vanille - Valentina Girl,Evelyne - Textile doll, The army of minis - because size don't care!

Kim
Doll
Doll

Post by Kim »

:haha4: She can tell her story in a nutshell.
Maybe you can stabilize it by adding a rudder or maybe some heavy metal* at the bottom

*and I'm not talking about Guns 'n Roses or something similar

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

We missed this gem. That boat came out great.
The amphibious car breaks down alot, but fun. Maybe if we get one in we will have you over for a drive and a float.
Nutting is better than the last boat.

LoneRanger
Miniature Moderator
Miniature Moderator

Post by LoneRanger »

I have tried to find a decent 1/6 scale boat but even after all this time the best I came up with is the barbie Doll version!
DSCN4692.JPG
DSCN4692.JPG (7.14 MiB) Viewed 494 times
L✰neR✯nger

INFORMATIONS