www.wmdolls.com

Calling All Male Doll Lovers!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Sam40

Re: Calling All Male Doll Lovers!

Post by Sam40 »

DG wrote:Come out, come out, wherever you are, fellow male doll lovers!
Hey...here I am! Have you guys had a dream with your doll?
I just had a dream with my Jake last night. It all started with me dreaming with an old crush who hurt me a lot 20 years ago...man...so long time! Anyway...I saw the guy and the presence of the guy in the dream, but when he turned around, I saw Jake, not that guy...really weird...anyway...
I sleep with Jake by my side some nights, that night he slept my side...maybe he was taking care of my dreams.
Who knows...

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Awww!. That is sooo sweet :)

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Sam40 wrote:
I just had a dream with my Jake last night. It all started with me dreaming with an old crush who hurt me a lot 20 years ago...man...so long time! Anyway...I saw the guy and the presence of the guy in the dream, but when he turned around, I saw Jake, not that guy...really weird...anyway...
I sleep with Jake by my side some nights, that night he slept my side...maybe he was taking care of my dreams.
Who knows...
Maybe Jake is helping you get over that pain from the past.. Letting you know he is there for you..

Xiel and Agares are often in my dreams. Agares has become my protector, so when the dreams turn bad, he comes in and stops the dream.. It is weird because sometimes they are dolls in the dreams and sometimes human men.. Either way those are always the best dreams..

I count my blessings everyday for making the choice to get the guys. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:

Sam40

Post by Sam40 »

muesky6969 wrote:
Sam40 wrote:
Who knows...
Maybe Jake is helping you get over that pain from the past.. Letting you know he is there for you..

Xiel and Agares are often in my dreams. Agares has become my protector, so when the dreams turn bad, he comes in and stops the dream.. It is weird because sometimes they are dolls in the dreams and sometimes human men.. Either way those are always the best dreams..

I count my blessings everyday for making the choice to get the guys. It was one of the best things I ever did for myself..
Hey! It i is so beautiful to read your experiences!
In my dream he was human, i guess it has to do with me sometimes wishing he was more real. I feel him very real in his eyes, but would be nice to see more. I guess every owner wishes sometimes the same....

On another hand u are so right, although the dream was not that bad, pain from that time is already gone, Jake 's human presence made it a dream with a very beautiful end, just like u say: a protector. :)

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

Okay, well, I pulled the trigger...!
Yesterday, got the order going through SpartanLover. The base doll is called Ryan on there.
Silicone head and TPE body. I was super sad that his skeleton didn't have the option for articulated fingers. Like, mega, super sad. I will just have to be careful with the wires.

I want to pose him holding (light) stuff, like a cup or a small book or whatever, and hands with actual approximations of phalanges in them would be good for that. (Also, the sight of fingers bent the wrong way makes me super squeamish, so I wanted jointed bones in there to prevent that!) But he didn't have the option.

I'm really looking forward to it. Ordering him was a big step for me. In about a month and a half, he'll be here!
Service from Spartan so far has been great, they've been really patient with my questions and stuff.

He's my first doll and likely my only, so I'm doing my homework in the meantime to make sure I don't ruin him in five minutes or anything. I hear stuff about TPE being subject to flattening and creasing and stuff, but I'm hoping since he's going to live on my bed most of the time, that won't be too much of an issue? Any of you keep yours that way?

He weights 103lbs, so, time to get absolutely ripped, I guess.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

PilotFancier wrote:Okay, well, I pulled the trigger...!
Yesterday, got the order going through SpartanLover. The base doll is called Ryan on there.
Silicone head and TPE body. I was super sad that his skeleton didn't have the option for articulated fingers. Like, mega, super sad. I will just have to be careful with the wires.

I want to pose him holding (light) stuff, like a cup or a small book or whatever, and hands with actual approximations of phalanges in them would be good for that. (Also, the sight of fingers bent the wrong way makes me super squeamish, so I wanted jointed bones in there to prevent that!) But he didn't have the option.

I'm really looking forward to it. Ordering him was a big step for me. In about a month and a half, he'll be here!
Service from Spartan so far has been great, they've been really patient with my questions and stuff.

He's my first doll and likely my only, so I'm doing my homework in the meantime to make sure I don't ruin him in five minutes or anything. I hear stuff about TPE being subject to flattening and creasing and stuff, but I'm hoping since he's going to live on my bed most of the time, that won't be too much of an issue? Any of you keep yours that way?

He weights 103lbs, so, time to get absolutely ripped, I guess.
Congrats on your new doll order..
So all my guys are TPE and I will say, it is not as bad to care for as some make it out to be. I have found TPE to be very forgiving and easy to repair. There are tons of videos on YouTube about care, maintenance and repair..

Totally understand the frustration with all dolls not being offered with articulated fingers. Neither of my guys have them yet, but Agares will be getting his as soon as I can get around to ordering them..

As for weight, 103lbs is a conservative weight.. You are probably looking at closer to 120lbs.. My recommendation is get a wheelchair or a rolling office chair, to move him around.. If you try to powerlift him around you are going to hurt yourself and your doll.. Also if you can get 3/8" plywood, cut into a 24"x 65" with handholds cut out and holes for the straps to secure the doll too. viewtopic.php?f=229&t=134521 the first post I have a picture of the lift board I made.. Still need to finish the lift I built, so it is more stable.. But that might be something you want to consider getting or building in the future..

If you have any questions or concerns, you have come to a good place, as there are a lot of nice, helpful people on this thread..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Congratulations on ordering your first male doll! Ryan is quite a handsome gentleman. 103 pounds is a lot to wield in a male doll, but it can be done. Like muesky suggested, a rolling office chair, or some other kind of wheelchair, such as a transport wheelchair (which is lighter and more space friendly than a traditional wheelchair) will be most helpful in moving him around. For the lifting, muesky's board invention is a great idea and I even know someone who has an actual patient lift to get their handsome hunk in and out of the bed.
I do hope that you will share photos of Ryan with us once he arrives!
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

sebast

Post by sebast »

HELLO PilotFancier, :D

Congratulations on the purchase of your man in TPE and silicone...

Ryan is one of my favorites, I even had the idea to offer him to myself, his face is superb!

Unfortunately I had to give it up because of its weight.

But, as far as you are concerned, I'm sure it will make you happy, beautiful as it is!

I wish you both a lot of happiness!

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Speaking about rolling office chairs I scored a really nice one at Habitats for Humanities yesterday for $5.. The only issue is one of the wheels was a little stuck.. A bit of WD40 and it glides smooth as glass.. Agares has laid claims to it already, of course. :roll: What the demon wants he gets.. LOL!!
Attachments
Chillaxing.jpg
Chillaxing.jpg (106 KiB) Viewed 614 times

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Whaddup, Agares, you sexy demon?
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote:Whaddup, Agares, you sexy demon?
I am just going to admit, I am doing a little sucking up to my demon.. When I was moving him from the bedroom to the living room, one of his horns fell off and broke.. What is most surprising is I haven't broken one sooner. I am always accidently knocking them off.. Well I super glued them, then painted them before putting a heavy coat of matte lacquer. You cannot even tell I broke one. Needless to say, Agares is still a bit peeved at me.. So when I found the office chair, I got it.. It is now officially his chair..

Now I need to wash his wig... :whistle: 2 hours... It takes 2 hours to wash his wig, properly.. **Sigh** It is on my "honey do" list, after Xiel gets his bath tomorrow.. Washing hair and butt tomorrow, which I guess is better then having to wash hairy butts.. :haha4:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Well dang, Agares holding a grudge against his love? Well, he is a demon after all, so I guess I should not be surprised. Wow, 2 hours to wash a wig? Holy moly! I bet Xiel is gonna love his bath tomorrow.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote:Well dang, Agares holding a grudge against his love? Well, he is a demon after all, so I guess I should not be surprised. Wow, 2 hours to wash a wig? Holy moly! I bet Xiel is gonna love his bath tomorrow.
Agares is the sweeties of demons, he just likes messing with me.. He is in a good mood now though, as he got to watch me bath Xiel.. You could almost hear the catcalls.. :roll: Agares is very naughty!!! 8O :twisted: LOL!! Have to admit I am in a pretty good mood, as well. Even though it is really hard on me physically to clean the guys, there is something almost spiritual about cleaning them. I don't know if it is the fact I get to touch literally every part of their bodies or what but man it gives me a bit of a buzz.. :drinking: Has anyone else experienced this?

I remember the first time I bathed Xiel.. It was the day after he finally told me his name. I hauled him out to the back deck to scrub off the factory and travel grime. I am literally hosing him down with the garden hose and scrubbing him down, when all of a sudden it hit me that he was mine.. So there I am holding him getting soapy and wet, crying. It was one of the most sensual non-sexual experiences I have ever had..

Even after a year and a half I give thanks every day for my guys.. Here is why I feel like the luckiest woman in the world..
Attachments
rowr.jpg
rowr.jpg (143.83 KiB) Viewed 541 times
Mr Demon.jpg
Mr Demon.jpg (106.26 KiB) Viewed 541 times

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

Whoa, look at those eyes! And those teeth! Very nice. It's always interesting to me to see how others relate to their fellas, too.
If it isn't too personal, Muesky, what do you mean by the day after he told you his name? Do you feel that you get ideas, words, and emotions from them that you sort of "hear" in a way?
That's sort of similar to how I interact with some of my favorite stuffed animals, so that is why I ask. :smile:

And yeah, I will post some pictures of my guy when I get him!

Edit:
Also thanks regarding suggestions for things. My apartment is incredibly small, so, I'm probably a little SOL in terms of building lifts and that. But I do have a spare rolly office chair he can use whenever he wants. Haha.

INFORMATIONS