www.irontechdoll.com

IT 159cm - First Doll Review

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Escopy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: IT 159cm - First Doll Review

Post by Escopy »

ppjdog765 wrote:She is stunning. Congrats! and thanks for sharing.

I just recently discovered this doll, and still reviewing my options. At least I think it's the same one as yours, can you confirm? I've attached a datasheet that I put together to help me compare with other dolls.

Also, I was reading a post by Panther68, "Irontech 163, Tale of the tape and review". viewtopic.php?f=388&t=111931

Bottom line is that official specs didn't match reality. Can you measure and weigh her, i'm really hoping she isn't heavier than advertised or shorter... though she certainly looks great either way..

Thanks!
I don't have the tools to make any of these measurements or weigh the doll. But I could measure it's actual height is ~163cm

ppjdog765

Post by ppjdog765 »

Really?! She's taller than advertised?

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Escopy wrote:
ppjdog765 wrote:She is stunning. Congrats! and thanks for sharing.

I just recently discovered this doll, and still reviewing my options. At least I think it's the same one as yours, can you confirm? I've attached a datasheet that I put together to help me compare with other dolls.

Also, I was reading a post by Panther68, "Irontech 163, Tale of the tape and review". viewtopic.php?f=388&t=111931

Bottom line is that official specs didn't match reality. Can you measure and weigh her, i'm really hoping she isn't heavier than advertised or shorter... though she certainly looks great either way..

Thanks!
I don't have the tools to make any of these measurements or weigh the doll. But I could measure it's actual height is ~163cm
Are you sure it is IT159 then and not IT163 Plus that you received?

Escopy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Escopy »

I measured again more accurately. I don’t think I had the measuring tape perfectly straight last time. It came to 63in which would be about 160cm, a hair over 159.

Sorry for the confusion.

TheNutz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheNutz »

Hey brother I was wondering if you could give us some shots of the feet... I know it's weird but I'm kind of a foot guy and I was thinking seriously of getting this gal. Thx!

plantsguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by plantsguy »

Thank you! I plan to upload 1 more set this weekend to really show off the sculpt a bit more.[/quote]

wheres the new set! the 159 seems like the best body with perfect LHP, it would be my first doll purchase, some people have been talkikng down on the quality of the TPE, what is your thoughts on it?

Escopy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Escopy »

plantsguy wrote: wheres the new set! the 159 seems like the best body with perfect LHP, it would be my first doll purchase, some people have been talkikng down on the quality of the TPE, what is your thoughts on it?
The IT159 definitely is one of the best bodies/sculpts out hands down.

I've only had it for a few weeks, so I can't really comment on its durability or durability of any TPE for that matter, as this is my first doll. I haven't had any issues with it so far. I haven't really used it yet tbh, just dressed it in some clothes/lingerie/outfits and have posed it alot. I'm more careful with my possessions in general (especially expensive ones) compared to the average person, so I may not be the right person to ask.

I will say, there's nothing I've seen to give me the impression that this material is particularly fragile, in contrary to what I've seen posted.

Also, I'll add the next set soon, as soon as I get some free time.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Glad all seems to be going well - I'm particularly interested in the durability of the IT, as I quite like some of their sculpts.

I note that your new girl is still being referred to as "it"... :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

nicedave1818
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nicedave1818 »

I would love to hear how you are doing with your doll a year down the track now...

Escopy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Escopy »

nicedave1818 wrote:I would love to hear how you are doing with your doll a year down the track now...
I sold this doll earlier this year.

nicedave1818
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nicedave1818 »

Oh, was it due to weight or any other reasons? Did you have a review thread for your JY doll too?

Escopy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Escopy »

nicedave1818 wrote:Oh, was it due to weight or any other reasons? Did you have a review thread for your JY doll too?
It was a bit heavy for my liking yes, but other than that I had no issue with the doll, and I still recommend it. I sold the JY doll as well. No review thread for that one.

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

OMG the 159 is amazing. Those athletic yet ample and feminine curves....

Been looking at the IT 159 with Julia or Natalia head. Physically the doll looks even better on actual aftermarket purchase photos like yours, the curves, ass and breast are better looking/bigger than the advertising pics.

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

I didnt realize it but when I googled the JY161, that one is also on my short list. Intoxicating body on that doll with that tiny waist, tight tummy and gorgeous breasts. Looks like we have similar taste.

tlaloc

Post by tlaloc »

How would you rate the feeling of the IronTech holes compared to other manufacturers?

INFORMATIONS