www.irontechdoll.com

IT 159cm - First Doll Review

Irontech Doll brand, is owned and operated by Shenzhen Iron Technology Co.,Ltd. Various new designs and updates on craftsmanship arise here all the time. We keep improving on the design, doll craftsmanship and other details. We know that only great work can meet the customers' demand for beauty.
Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: IT 159cm - First Doll Review

Post by Panther68 »

tlaloc wrote:OMG the 159 is amazing. Those athletic yet ample and feminine curves....

Been looking at the IT 159 with Julia or Natalia head. Physically the doll looks even better on actual aftermarket purchase photos like yours, the curves, ass and breast are better looking/bigger than the advertising pics.
Hey tlaloc, I have the IT 159 and both the Julia and Natalia head. If I get some time, I'll try and get some photos.
tlaloc wrote:I didnt realize it but when I googled the JY161, that one is also on my short list. Intoxicating body on that doll with that tiny waist, tight tummy and gorgeous breasts. Looks like we have similar taste.
Irontech is top tier TPE doll. JY is second tier. I don't have a JY doll, but I do have three AS dolls. Both brands are made in the same factory.
tlaloc wrote:How would you rate the feeling of the IronTech holes compared to other manufacturers?
As a brand over different models. One of the best. Others will have some good LHP dolls, but many awful. Irontech and SM, I have been very happy with. I prefer Irontech over the other brands for is realistic bodies and faces. I have 30 dolls, so I do have a comparison.

Let me know, if you have any other question.
:glou:

Silentbob_swe
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Silentbob_swe »

How is the vagina stretching when spreading the legs? Does it become a big hole or does it retain its look?

william722

Post by william722 »

Panther68 wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:27 pm
tlaloc wrote:OMG the 159 is amazing. Those athletic yet ample and feminine curves....

Been looking at the IT 159 with Julia or Natalia head. Physically the doll looks even better on actual aftermarket purchase photos like yours, the curves, ass and breast are better looking/bigger than the advertising pics.
Hey tlaloc, I have the IT 159 and both the Julia and Natalia head. If I get some time, I'll try and get some photos.
tlaloc wrote:I didnt realize it but when I googled the JY161, that one is also on my short list. Intoxicating body on that doll with that tiny waist, tight tummy and gorgeous breasts. Looks like we have similar taste.
Irontech is top tier TPE doll. JY is second tier. I don't have a JY doll, but I do have three AS dolls. Both brands are made in the same factory.
tlaloc wrote:How would you rate the feeling of the IronTech holes compared to other manufacturers?
As a brand over different models. One of the best. Others will have some good LHP dolls, but many awful. Irontech and SM, I have been very happy with. I prefer Irontech over the other brands for is realistic bodies and faces. I have 30 dolls, so I do have a comparison.

Let me know, if you have any other question.
:glou:
Wow 30 dolls, that's amazing. have you had any irontech silicone models? I just pulled the trigger on one, it will be my first doll. I was wondering if you could comment on irontech's overall quality and perhaps you could give us some insights on removable insert vs fixed ones. Thank you.

mcpe

Post by mcpe »

She is looking good :) I am very glad for my IT 159 as well.

May I ask about her areola size. is it 4 or 5 cm ?
Irontech Dolls:
155,159,165+,168.

Heads:
Daria, Doris, Kama, Natalia, Penny, Rebecca,
Selina, Scarlet and Viola, + (6YE 17 + 31).

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=149636

INFORMATIONS