Starpery.com

A Black Hole - Is she done for?

Ding! POP! Crash! Thud! oops...let's get her all fixed up!
thegrimyeaper

A Black Hole - Is she done for?

Post by thegrimyeaper »

Hey all. I've been using the "WM Intelligent Cleaning System" a bunch after getting it the other day. So I got this endoscope to see if everything is nice and clean. Sure enough, super clean, but then I see this inside her... Is this a genuine tear that'll take in water, or can the inside look like that? :|
Attachments
Skjermbilde 2020-10-04 kl. 01.24.53.png
Skjermbilde 2020-10-04 kl. 01.24.53.png (601.34 KiB) Viewed 1145 times

Davidh
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: A Black Hole - Is she done for?

Post by Davidh »

Looks like the TPE ball is missing from the inside of the canal,.Therefore not a great idea to be cleaning it with the WM intelligent system as it will force water through that hole and into the dolls body. Basically this hole will allow any fluids through so best to use a femidom for the moment. Not sure how you'd fix it, but missing TPE balls are quite common, so someone will have a fix.
My Girls:
Ciara 158 H Irontech
Eunji 159 D Irontech
Eva 162 E WM
Raffaella 174 G WM
Robyn 160 L Siliko Doll
Nicole 166 D Irontech

Where they're at:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=133035

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Might be a good idea to press on the dolls stomach to see/hear if there is any water inside already

gotluck
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by gotluck »

I believe I read somewhere on this forum that rubbing alcohol and an air pump should dry out any water/mold getting in the internals? (At least until you get the hole fixed)

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

I definitely remember there being no holes the last time I put the endoscope in there a month or two ago. So something's happened. No smell or anything that I can hear or feel moving inside. Still a bummer. :( I'll keep using the drying, ultrasonic and ultraviolet modes on her at least.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yep,,,once you get her dried out and sanitized,,,have a read here

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=126029

Condoms maybe wise from here in for intimacy,

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

gotluck wrote:I believe I read somewhere on this forum that rubbing alcohol and an air pump should dry out any water/mold getting in the internals? (At least until you get the hole fixed)
Yeah, I'm doing a 60 minute drying mode with the cleaning system now. Fingers crossed.

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Yep,,,once you get her dried out and sanitized,,,have a read here

https://youtu.be/XseLGzmqa7c?list=PLbY_ ... R1Jd_A48H4

Condoms maybe wise from here in for intimacy,

Anung
Pretty sure you meant to post a different link. :P But yeah, no sense coming inside her now. :?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Sure fixed above and here

I hate it when the copy link location does not grab the link and the cache holds the last one.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Sure fixed above and here

I hate it when the copy link location does not grab the link and the cache holds the last one.

Anung
Thanks! I did a quick search for the topic before posting this one, but didn't find it. Link appreciated. :thumbs_up:

John P

Post by John P »

My last brand new doll had this problem too. I notified my vendor and they down played it as normal. They said I really need to fix it and warned not to shoot water in there.

Terrible service, quality and now i am stuck with a doll that can't be cleaned properly.

Not to mention all the other flaws the doll had from the factory. (Body makeup missing, skin layer tearing, skin blotches)

But, they did offer a new head because they also forgot the moaning system and sent wrong wig even after factory photos and me telling them after photos. "We fix and send you"

So I did the normal thing and said forgot the second head and moved to buy another doll because other than the above problem, she smells like diesel and chlorine, so a really a terrible purchase.

Now my second doll I'm waiting for already has the wrong eyes and after a week plus asking them to get my order right after photos.... now waiting for it to ship, but everyone is on holiday there since the 30th.

Buyer beware

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

John P wrote:My last brand new doll had this problem too. I notified my vendor and they down played it as normal. They said I really need to fix it and warned not to shoot water in there.

Terrible service, quality and now i am stuck with a doll that can't be cleaned properly.

Not to mention all the other flaws the doll had from the factory. (Body makeup missing, skin layer tearing, skin blotches)

But, they did offer a new head because they also forgot the moaning system and sent wrong wig even after factory photos and me telling them after photos. "We fix and send you"

So I did the normal thing and said forgot the second head and moved to buy another doll because other than the above problem, she smells like diesel and chlorine, so a really a terrible purchase.

Now my second doll I'm waiting for already has the wrong eyes and after a week plus asking them to get my order right after photos.... now waiting for it to ship, but everyone is on holiday there since the 30th.

Buyer beware
Where did you buy this doll? 8O
Expecting us to fix a hole inside our doll's bodies and calling it normal is messed up. Maybe if I paid $500 instead of $2000 that would be fair, but... This blows.

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

John P wrote:My last brand new doll had this problem too. I notified my vendor and they down played it as normal. They said I really need to fix it and warned not to shoot water in there.

Buyer beware
What's brand doll that you bought ? And what's vendor ? :shocked!:
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

John P

Post by John P »

thegrimyeaper wrote: Where did you buy this doll? 8O
Expecting us to fix a hole inside our doll's bodies and calling it normal is messed up. Maybe if I paid $500 instead of $2000 that would be fair, but... This blows.
I wont mention it here right now, I'm still have an ongoing purchase. The brand and vendor are regarded as some of the best here on TDF

Quality problems and are very typical with the doll market. Be prepared to waste a lot of money.

thegrimyeaper

Post by thegrimyeaper »

Fair enough. I wish you luck on doll number 2.

INFORMATIONS