sanhuiofficial.com

Storage case

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Storage case

Post by zaxdoll »

Hello everyone,

Sanhui offer a storage case for dolls.
Does anybody have tried this accessory ?
If yes, can you please give the measurements ?
Also, it would be nice to have a review ;)

Thanks.

JohnHead444
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Storage case

Post by JohnHead444 »

I ordered the storage case with a 168 ladie few month's ago. Don't get me wrong I'm am very happy with her but the storage case sucks. It definitely served its purpose in making sure she arrived unharmed that's for sure. But as far as being worth 400 bucks goes I would say no. Maybe 200 at the most but that's pushing it. The lock is cheap not placed correctly plus the feet are poor quality. Broke to feet off on a recent move from pushing the case in the back of a vehicle. As far as size goes it's made to fit your girl with her head removed just like in the box. So finale conclusion would be if your worried about her being damaged during shipping and willing to pay 400 bucks for extra safe travel then by all means it's worth it. But if your looking for a case to store her in that's worth the price and not worried about having her shipped in the normal box. Then I wouldn't waste the money on one of these storage cases again. Me personally will probably by a girl from sanhui again but not with a storage case. If your looking to buy a case just get your girls dimensions and look for flight case and or musical carrying case there around the same price and have wheels to boot.

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

All the cases i have seen out of China are thin plywood riveted together with aluminum corners.

This is how flight cases are generally made, so that they do not weigh a ton.

Further, the latches and hinges aren't really that cheap... its more that they are attached, with a pop-rivet through ⅛" thick plywood. So, that any time these things are caught during shipment / transport, they have a good chance of being ripped out. And since they stick out, they have a good chance of catching on something.

- - -- - - -

I make flight cases that i sell through San Antonio The Doll House (unless you want to work with cryptos)

These are very solid boxes that weigh about 50 lbs.
Of course they have nice wheels, so you aren't lifting that. Its like a built in dolly.

I build them out of ¼" baltic birch plywood with hardwood stringers glued and screwed together.
They have good, long lasting polyurethane foam (not the cheap styrene foam)
And they are built to fit your doll with the head attached.

But, as i said, they aren't really light
and right now i take a while to get them built.

BoxBrown3.jpg
BoxBrown3.jpg (209.17 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
BoxBrown5.jpg
BoxBrown5.jpg (135.26 KiB) Viewed 1796 times
RedBox06.JPG
RedBox06.JPG (165.72 KiB) Viewed 1796 times

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

JohnHead444 wrote:... If your looking to buy a case just get your girls dimensions and look for flight case and or musical carrying case there around the same price and have wheels to boot.
Thanks for your answer and your time, this information is valuable to me :)
I'll check on those but i was wondering if it needed some memory foam addition for the ladies.

@BuilderOfCastles : PM sent with few questions ;)

giantcapybara
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by giantcapybara »

What did you end up getting? I am still looking for a solution.

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

giantcapybara wrote:What did you end up getting? I am still looking for a solution.
The case proposed by BuilderOfCastles is wonderfull, he sent me detailled photos and i think it's a great option.
I haven't yet decided anything because my 2 on-the-way dolls are not home yet :(
I'll keep you informed ;)

amazingpeta
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amazingpeta »

@BuilderOfCastles

Can you send me a link or something where I can order a box? Those look awesome. It won't let me send a private message...

BuilderOfCastles

Post by BuilderOfCastles »

Sorry @amazingpeta i didn't see your post in a timely manner.
I have been without a good shop for a while. Hopefully i will be up to making things very soon.

I sent you a DM

INFORMATIONS