www.funwestdoll.com

Laetitia re-born!

Lush Latex Love Dolls...Travel companions that fit in your backpack. Often ranging from $150 to $300
paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Laetitia re-born!

Post by paula_dam »

Seven years ago while in Montmartre, I stumbled upon a read-head princess inside a plastic bucket. I was alone for the day and the night was young, so after a brief negotiation with the clerk, I rescued her from that obscure sex shop and smuggled her into my hotel room. At the time, I've had my share of experiences with inflatable dolls, from the funny ones to the so-called 'high-end' (Jessica Drake, Jenna Jameson, Kimmi Lovecok... my latest purchase then was a Tera Patrick), but the joy I received from this petite, well-formed, soft, pliable, bouncy, silky 100% latex body was overwhelming. My then soon-to-be-wife arrived in Paris the next day, so I packed Laetitia tightly into a big backpack. I soon discovered she was an excellent travel companion and she followed me on my worldwide adventures for the next 3 or 4 years. Every time she got picked by an airport scanner, I would say she was a make-up practice head and we would be on our way. Unfortunately, my luggage got soaked in an airfield before a looong flight and she developed some nasty dark spots that weakened her skin until it tore from the base of the neck to below one nipple. I tried to patch her using latex sheets and then tried to fix her numerous leaks using liquid latex, but that rapidly escalated into a mess so I put her away. I tried to contact Domax at the time to no avail, and they soon phased out of the doll world. :(

Anyway, I had my Tera to satisfy my latex cravings, but I found her definitely too big to be a good travel companion, and even for the retrieving/inflating/foreplay/sex/cleaning/deflating/storing routine, to be honest. I abandoned her in a box at the back of the house where she got kinda ruined. She never looked really fine and was very high-maintenance as she had a lot of problems out-of-the-box. I bought her very cheap at a warehouse sale so I knew the deal - no complaints!

Last year, I found out that my mistress has a latex fetish, so I decided to get her a latex suit from a well-known German supplier. When the parcel got here (an adventure in itself as I live in Argentina) I was amazed to find the suit matched the Laetitia body EXACTLY. Luckily, I got two suits (they were really on sale!) so I plan to fit a Domax head to one of them.
JdyIOrmNFy2NcGk2-pic.jpg
JdyIOrmNFy2NcGk2-pic.jpg (237.16 KiB) Viewed 2439 times
Stay tuned to know how this works (or not). And I plea for any advice you experts can give me.

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Laetitia re-born!

Post by paula_dam »

Well, I figured out that the first thing to do was to check for leaks, as nobody really expects a bodysuit to hold air. So I inflated both bodies, tied their necks with latex bands, and then checked them thoroughly.
T2kBTytck5uIXq8g-pic-jpg.jpg
T2kBTytck5uIXq8g-pic-jpg.jpg (159.26 KiB) Viewed 2402 times
I've found several pinholes, some small and some not so small...
S7Z7WCri8QN6rpza-pic-jpg.jpg
S7Z7WCri8QN6rpza-pic-jpg.jpg (214.8 KiB) Viewed 2402 times
So I decided to submerge the inflated bodies in a full bathtub to detect even the smallest holes (and speaking of holes, I barely could resist myself!).
DmjxqEIaylaUSvNj-pic-jpg.jpg
DmjxqEIaylaUSvNj-pic-jpg.jpg (182.71 KiB) Viewed 2402 times
Strange as it sounds, one of the bodies had a lot of very tiny pinholes in both nipples!
ek050OE4iTKbMxfZ-pic-jpg.jpg
ek050OE4iTKbMxfZ-pic-jpg.jpg (150.93 KiB) Viewed 2402 times
I marked and wrote down the location of each leak. I am thinking of fixing all of them with liquid latex. See you soon!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Awesome find "p_d" :thumbs_up:

Seems like you have an excellent plan there, let us know how it goes :angel:

Maybe you can share the link to the site in Deutschland, (Germany)

This could be the way to save older poupee latex air dolls with a new body -

Stay inflated

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JayJayHache »

Great news - thanks for telling us paula_dam - as yorktown said - can you please let us know the name of the german suit supplier? I was a big fan of the poupee but sadly now they are history. I'd love to try your way.

Also - if it's a suit that's meant to be worn, how do you put it on? Stretch the neck enough to climb in?

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

Yeah. Those are such a beautiful body shape. I liked the one I owned for a while. Sure does look the same.

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

Hello! Thanks for the comments.

The provider was Fetish Universe:
https://www.funi.de
Now I couldn't find the product in the site. Perhaps you should contact them by e-mail.

Unfortunately, I only realised these were Domax bodies once they were here, and shipping/customs processing took a long time due to the current health measures.

I am also wondering how to use these 'suits'... I've seen people fit inside a Letha Weapons doll and I know latex stretches a lot. I tried one feet and it surpassed my expectations. I hope my mistress will want to wear one suit and play with the doll.

By the way, I've made some advances. Photos soon!

JayJayHache
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by JayJayHache »

Just to let anybody know who's interested - I spoke with funi.de - these were indeed Domax latex bodies that they bought in bulk before Domax closed a few years ago, unfortunately they've sold out since 2019 and can't get any more as the supplier is gone.

They were a really helpful company and i'm certainly going to use them in the future if they get anything like it from somewhere else.

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

Hi again!

To fix the air leaks, I located every pinhole.
1.jpg
1.jpg (188.53 KiB) Viewed 2109 times
I covered all of them with no-sticky tape on the outside, so they remain as open as they could be.
2.jpg
2.jpg (186.87 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
Then I turned the latex body inside-out and cleaned all the hole areas with isopropyl alcohol.
3.jpg
3.jpg (196.48 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
I poured some uncoloured liquid latex.
4.jpg
4.jpg (217.71 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
And carefully applied some layers of it.
5.jpg
5.jpg (322 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
I also filled the inside of the nipples to get rid of the tiny holes.
7.jpg
7.jpg (291.22 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
While at it, I checked the vagina/anus, which from the inside looked like two tubes glued together.
8.jpg
8.jpg (189.94 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
I found some weak spots in both.
9.jpg
9.jpg (138.17 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
So I applied a thick coating there.
10.jpg
10.jpg (325.68 KiB) Viewed 2124 times
While I wait for this to dry, it's time to deal with the head!

paula_dam
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by paula_dam »

JayJayHache wrote:Just to let anybody know who's interested - I spoke with funi.de - these were indeed Domax latex bodies that they bought in bulk before Domax closed a few years ago, unfortunately they've sold out since 2019 and can't get any more as the supplier is gone.
Thanks for the clarification!

Anyway, I've bought the latex suits this year (2020). Perhaps they are not counting these as they were advertised as not in top condition, with marks and holes.

INFORMATIONS