realsexdoll.com

Hot Hongyi Toys doll.

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Hot Hongyi Toys doll.

Post by Warhol689 »

Yeah, that probably would have made things easier if you had said you wanted a woman shaped doll in the same pose as the bunny. I made a few mistakes like that myself when going through the design process. Oh well, you live and you learn. :lol: I had started off with an image someone had drawn. The pose was not what I had wanted, but the bust size was. It took a few messages back and forth to get the pose I wanted. Once it was close enough I called it good. A few doll versions later I realized that I could have just posed a figure with the bust size I was looking for in an art program I use. Once I did that and showed them what I was looking for things became so much easier.

Exactly. If you are having a doll custom made for yourself, might as well get it made the way you want it.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

V2 is in: close, but no cigar... need to make sure they got the vagina SPH right...
Attachments
V2
V2
Combo.jpg (147.27 KiB) Viewed 1766 times

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Wow wow, very cool stuff maybe hongyi toys may get a order from me , a little straighter in the leggs and and standing up a bit more she's a winner well and 2 SPH please, and express post ,

Rubber sheep
Has means yes

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I'm sure they'll be able to do that for ya!

I for one really like this pose (main reason I chose that doll to start from): I think it'll allow for a whole lot of various positions: missionary, doggy, cowgirl, sitting. Even spooning, as long as you're a bit creative with the inflation... Since all limbs are inflated separately you should perfectly be able to do that!

Man, I can't wait!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

One improvement Hongyi could probably make is to make their SPH's have their own extra air chamber, like here:
https://shosu.nl/product/tube-sph/
That way the SPH 'pressure' is not dependent on the inflation of the torso...

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

rubbersheep wrote:Wow wow, very cool stuff maybe hongyi toys may get a order from me , a little straighter in the leggs and and standing up a bit more she's a winner well and 2 SPH please, and express post ,

Rubber sheep
Has means yes
Just a heads up, if you get 2 SPH(one for vaginal and 1 for anal) be aware that it will most likely actually just be 1 SPH that goes through the crotch area. They did that with my first few versions. So I ended up having to figure out a way to plug the other end so fluids wouldn't leak out all over the place.
DollLoverDude wrote:One improvement Hongyi could probably make is to make their SPH's have their own extra air chamber, like here:
https://shosu.nl/product/tube-sph/
That way the SPH 'pressure' is not dependent on the inflation of the torso...
That could be nice, depending on how it was implemented. Also, I've noticed that the air pressure in the legs also effects the pressure in torso and SPH. Not a huge amount, but it is noticeable.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Warhol689 wrote: Just a heads up, if you get 2 SPH(one for vaginal and 1 for anal) be aware that it will most likely actually just be 1 SPH that goes through the crotch area.
Oh no, not like those straight-through holes for those god-awful 'dogbone-inserts' you see in most lovedolls nowadays with a 'removable sleeve' so that you end up with a completely wrong entry-angle?
This kind: https://www.uberkinky.com/media/catalog ... 5126_4.jpg
Or do they use a lot more material for the tunnel, so that it is actually bent inside? My old Milk Maid doll was built like that I seem to remember and that was actually quite good: while inflated, the tunnel was bent enough that you had no leakage issue, and both tunnels were long enough and with the right angle for penetration, but after a bit of deflation, it made it easy to flush it all out!
Warhol689 wrote:I've noticed that the air pressure in the legs also effects the pressure in torso and SPH. Not a huge amount, but it is noticeable.
Does make kind of sense, I think: though they are separate air chambers, they still transfer part of their pressure to their neighbours. I think that could actually be used to good effect, no?

Another question for those already having a Hongyi inflatable: did you have to pay any extra customs fees upon import?

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

It was pretty much a straight through hole. I'm not familiar with the 'dogbone-insert' you are referring to, so I can't really say. Looking at that picture you linked though, the other SPH would have been on the exact opposite side of that one. So pretty much where the tailbone would be. Just any excess lube went right through the SPH and would get all over the place if not stopped. It is why I went just just having 1 SPH. The vaginal SPH wasn't bad, but the anal one was just awkward. Though that could have also been due to the pose. Which was pretty much the same pose as my current doll. Hands were just in different places.

Correct, the air chambers are separate. Just the small portions that are connecting can put a little pressure on the neighboring chamber when inflated. I have found it can be used to good effect.

When I ordered mine there was the main price, shipping fee, and a fee for using paypal as my payment method.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Warhol689 wrote:I'm not familiar with the 'dogbone-insert' you are referring to.
These things:
dogbone-insert.jpg
dogbone-insert.jpg (30.32 KiB) Viewed 1649 times
I mean, look at this:
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... SY679_.jpg
Penetrating that from a 'normal position' has to be awkward! Who even designs anything like that???
Warhol689 wrote:I have found it can be used to good effect.
Good to know :mrgreen: :multi:

So you had no customs upon delivery? Cool... Hope it's the same for me. Or did they state some fake low value on the package?

I got my third version and it's 'all systems go'! Now just waiting I guess. They said 15-20 days for production, hope it's faster than that!

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

Ah ha, one of those. I had a few dolls several years ago that used those. Wasn't really a fan on them.

Nope, just had to sign for the package from time to time. Seemed to depend on the driver, since they were all suppose to be signed for.

Hopefully it is quick for your doll to be made!

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

She's finished! About 17 days after I confirmed the 3rd version.
8.jpg
8.jpg (30.68 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
Bubble butt!
6.jpg
6.jpg (32.39 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
Looks somewhat different than the 3D model, but it's close enough!
Legs are a little less spread and the back is less arched. Also the boobs are smaller.
Still good enough to have tons of fun, I think...
It wasn't really about the looks for me: more about the sturdiness and the possible positions. The fact that the limbs are all separate air chambers should open a whole lot more possibilities!

Can't wait to try these out:
9.jpg
9.jpg (41.28 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
10.jpg
10.jpg (32.3 KiB) Viewed 1524 times
Should be here in about a week. Alas, I won't have time to test and play for another 2 weeks... :|

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

That is great that it is finally done! It does look like it could be lots of fun. I hope you enjoy it!

rubbersheep

Post by rubbersheep »

Wow looks awsome !

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

rubbersheep wrote:a little straighter in the leggs and and standing up a bit more she's a winner
Seems like they took note :mrgreen:

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Super awesome - DLD - :thumbs_up:

Hongyi has made a wonderful inflata babe - she looks very well made - :angel:

Stay inflated

INFORMATIONS