sexyrealsexdolls.com

Busty Aichan vs Tantaly Britney Torso?

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
dream88

Busty Aichan vs Tantaly Britney Torso?

Post by dream88 »

So I'm debating if I should get one of the following toys.

The Tantaly torso seems to offer some incredible value for $279, considering its size and weight. The torso weight 29.67LB, which for its price seems unrivaled. If someone knows a similar manufacturer which offers a similar value proposition, advice is welcome. Obviously the Tantaly Britney Torso offers much more then just breasts, but it would be much harder to clean and store.

I understand the Tomax Busty Aichan has the most realistic boob physics at that price point. Probably far superior to the Tantaly torso. It would be much easier to clean and store.
But I wonder how usable are these breast masturbators? Other then lying them down, their usability seems rather limited, there is no way to use them vertically? Addiotionally I read something about the material being oily? To what extend is the material oily after cleaning and does it stain other materials?

So both have pro and cons, So yeah thoughts and ideas are welcome!

Tomax Busty Aichan $249

Tantaly Britney Torso $279

cmstacker01
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Busty Aichan vs Tantaly Britney Torso?

Post by cmstacker01 »

they both have different functions...aichan totally mimic a real breast, physics,visual etc if youput them vertical they will hang like real breast.

Tantaly, just a torso for different use case.

Comparing apples to pears not so good idea to start with.

Once you played with aichan, you can't comprehend why doll makers cannot find a way too add that to their portfolio, gel breast might come near..but still not nowhere aichan

INFORMATIONS