www.wmdolls.com

Looking for a "mature" male doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Looking for a "mature" male doll

Post by seagull »

https://www.realdoll.com/product/extra-realdoll-face/
Removable faces is quite an expensive option currently but does open up an area to be modified easily
Suspect muesky has something stored away in that creative head to develop a cheaper option somewhere down the track
Wheezer's efforts in external sculpting with the 3M stuff is also there for the artistically inclined :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Thanks for pointing that out! I've actually just started discovering some places that can make actual custom heads from a photo(s). So far it's definitely not a cheap option, one site was about 2400 for the head. It's supposed to be "swappable" with other body types but I'm not totally sure how that works. I'm sure different manufacturers have their own ways of making necks so I would imagine some heads don't work on certain necks.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

There is a fairly standard 16mm screw connector and heaps of adaptors for other types
The neck and coloration take a bit of effort to match up with standard models though :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Good to know! I figured there had to be some sort of simple way to swap heads as it could get really expensive, and confusing, trying to figure out what's compatible with what.

So, in case anyone's interested in my, or rather our as my partner is part of this, search progress...it seems like I'm going to definitely have to do a custom head built/made special which is expensive but if it's the only way I'll get something I'll actually like then it is what it is. It seems like a lot of the bigger vendors don't really offer that "full" customization (as in a head/face modeled to what you're wanting) unless I'm just not looking in the right places, which is probably the case. So I'm trying to decide who would do good work and be trustworthy as well. I've seen one place that will do a full custom body, as in all the measurements and every tiny detail to your liking, as well as a completely custom head for a combined total of 9500. That's pretty expensive! I don't think I'll need that though...hoping not anyway! Some of the bodies I've seen I can work with but I do wonder if the skin tones would match. Unless there's kind of an industry standard where "white" is "white", "tan" is "tan", "black" is "black" etc. Rather than it being the head is "Tan 005" and the body is "Tan 049". That'd get confusing...

I think my partner might be wanting to go the custom route too. I haven't been able to help him find what he's looking for. There's a particular head/face he likes but every site puts it on the same 5'3 body. He's wanting it to be a little bigger, (5'7+) but I haven't seen an option to "upsize" anywhere. We're also still kind of deciding between TPE and Silicone. From what I understand silicone holds heat better and is genuinely more sturdy/forgiving as well looking more life like, whereas the TPE feels softer and more human and is also more flexible. But the silicone of course is usually miles more expensive which is a problem though the TPE seems like it could discolor/have issues if it's not taken care of super well. I've also seen places doing like a hybrid, a silicone head with a TPE body, which is kind of intriguing I guess.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Wheezer has been checking out spray painting :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Oh? As in like spraying to match colors of the different parts (body,head)?

After researching more I think I've just really confused myself more than anything. Evidently I can't seem to find the link/site to where I found the company that makes custom faces/heads from photos you send them so I'm back to looking for that. A lot of the companies only let you change facial features, eyes and the like, without the option to go completely custom which is what I'm wanting (why can't my tastes be more simple?! It'd be so much cheaper...). But then it seems like companies who do allow for the head also try pairing it with a custom body which really drives up the price. I guess at this point I'm looking for a vendor/manufacturer that will allow me to do the head I want and make changes to bodies they have (adding hair to certain places, choosing a certain height, etc.). But then I'm wary about just choosing any old random site on google and hoping for the best. But then the idea of a custom body is kind of awesome to think about as well. Ah! Too many choices and decisions.

Man...sex dolls seem to be as complicated as real relationships! Well, maybe not to that extreme but it sure can get disheartening/confusing. Oh well, at least I'm learning.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yup, the learning curve is a bit of a roller coaster, a lot of Hell yes ideas and a few Hell no thoughts :)
This link goes to a tattoo of colored TPE paste covered with a layer of transparent skin made from a thinner uncolored paste
viewtopic.php?p=1793902#p1793902
With the ability to add color to TPE paste and get it to adhere to the doll has been a bit of an eye-opener even for some of the more experienced people on this forum :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Hm, never really thought about tattoos before. I guess you really can do just about anything with these. I've never been into tattoos myself but it's neat what people are doing. I've always been more into clean cut, or what I refer to as "corporate", types myself. Though I imagine there's been several guys I've liked who probably had gigantic ass tattoos somewhere under their clothes and I never would be any wiser to it. Clothes are such a drag.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Veins
viewtopic.php?p=1798746#p1798746
TPE is permanently colored from light to dark tans, Wheezer does the same with a TPE 3M paste
The paste can be mixed very thin giving a light permanent 3D blue vein sealed into the doll body

Follow his posts for some mind-blowing ideas and testing :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Veins? Never thought of that...that's pretty cool. I wish I wasn't so god awful at anything artsy, I suck at sculpting, drawing, making things, etc. Any customizations I'd ever want to do I'd need to pay for! I could learn by practice but...practicing on a 1000+ dollar doll scares me to no end!

I'm a little lost still with the custom options that are out there. Having a hard time trying to find who to use that would do good work, be trustworthy, and also wouldn't require me to sell everything I own (and whatever else I can steal) in order to buy it. I don't mind paying the money if it's ultimately what I want and I'd be happy with but I feel like I don't know where to start. I want to start emailing/messaging companies to start getting any idea but don't know which ones would be most suited to my "project". I was thinking about asking elsewhere on the forum in case other people who don't frequent this end of the forum have a better idea than me on who to use for customs but I'm not really sure where a topic like that would fit on the forum.

I'm also still a little confused on TPE vs silicone. I've thought silicone was supposed to be more durable (thus the higher price) but now I'm reading some people say they have TPE dolls that have been more durable than silicone. I was interested in TPE at first but then I started veering off towards silicone because I assumed that naturally higher price = better quality. But now I'm not so sure. I don't know if there are places that sell/offer TPE and silicone samples just so I could, well literally, get a feel for them to help me decide.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I wish I wasn't so god awful at anything artsy
Hear that quite often when attempting to fix things :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

Those would be the last words my doll would hear before they met an untimely end by me attempting to add some cool feature before accidentally amputating an arm and half a hand.

Wheezer
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Wheezer »

All sorts of modifications and alterations are possible.
What started as just looking at a way to mend dolls has morphed in to many new areas.

From fixing cuts and scrapes, to patching deep stress tears, to adding veins and TPE skin, adding tattoos that don't flake off, making and molding new body parts for the TPE dolls, coloring small and large areas of the TPE doll in a permanent and safe manner and more. The key thing is that folks chime in, test stuff, get new ideas and share them.

Yes spray painting is possible, as is targeted are coloring and shading on a TPE doll. Right now the rabbit hole is improved breast visuals (replacement TPE nipples and areola), along with the next step of realistic vagina representation. Plus a side effort to fill hollow breasts with a material that would simulate the physics (jiggle and semi solid motion) of a real breast. Oh yes, making soft silicone rubber molds of silicone parts to cold cast in TPE for enhancements. And (as soon as I write it up) methods to make, repair and improve TPE doll inserts to make them more functional and feel better when used. The thread seems to get into a lot of odd topics and solutions.

Comments and ideas are welcome ... the thread is HERE (viewtopic.php?f=229&t=131728)

Cheers!
... W ...
Any comments, ideas or suggestions are given FREELY for your use and information. Before using, first check to ensure they are compatible with your doll or specific situation. If any tool, chemical or technique is mentioned, make sure to follow all directions and safety instructions of the product. Some tools or items can be dangerous, so be careful. Use all appropriate safety gear, don’t run with scissors and don’t eat the yellow snow. Always keep your mind open.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

AdventureAndy, never mind the doll hearing those words, think about how you gunna feel when it's your arm and half a hand :)

AdventureAndy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AdventureAndy »

That's pretty impressive. If I ever think of something I'd want to add I'll suggest it!

I'd feel pretty terrible if I was doll owned by me...I'd be too busy thinking this guy doesn't know what the hell he's doing at all with that glue gun and scalpel.

INFORMATIONS