sexyrealsexdolls.com

Create a woman replacement that far better than real deal??

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Create a woman replacement that far better than real deal??

Post by DiggingHole »

Will they eventually create one that far exceed in worth for value, a replacement, in term of everything, from physical to mental to biological to physical to chemical to quantum mechanics to accuracy to precision.

Serious question, one female collegue ask about how the thing feel compare to real one, she sound very keen on knowing it, for whatever reason who care. What if I tell her, they’re better than real woman, will it hurt them or will it make them insecured?

But why we even come to this point of creating a doll, because of conveniently, curiosity, educational research purpose (serious face), and Japanese has create doll for decades, Dutch wife was invented a long time ago, yes it is complicated, everything is not so simple.

So we will eventually create the ultimate perfect dolls that have all the pros and less all the cons of the real counterpart, will it hurt them more or make them more insecured? If you ever get asked by a female, is it fine to just tell them, yup they feel much better, overall and far exceeding the real deal??

I go to some online shopping site, and read a bunch of testimonials, most of them leave a positive products review, and there is quite a lot of happy customers, and many of them are calling it very real can’t tell between real or fake, feel the same, and some mixed reviews like it's lacking some realism, but there is no reviews on they hate it being better than the real women.

It sound like a very out of topic question to ask in a exclusive adult toy forum, but I don’t know I can find a place better suit than here, or may be I can post it on some hentai forum but will it even work, what do you think, it’s fine to start this thread?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Create a woman replacement that far better than real dea

Post by seagull »

Currently dolls are sex toys
Beautifully sculpted lumps of plastic

What they are to those who own them is an entirely different matter :)

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

seagull wrote:Currently dolls are sex toys
Beautifully sculpted lumps of plastic

What they are to those who own them is an entirely different matter :)
My bad didn’t leave enough of instances, an example is better than a wall of text.

Your quote, Just a lumps of plastics

That’s no longer true, Japanese has created a computer integrated dolls, have sound input output detection recognition, has sense and feedback, has visual ability, and smell ability? More than plastics, it has some chemical composition of more than plastics, some metal parts, some exo skeletal, might be steel frames or concretes, battery operated, have memory of the owner, that might cost a bomb, ok may be it has the hentai features, hentai is certainly more than plastics, it has those (you know it) element that is on the hentai, is it still a lumps of plastics? They also have anime costumes that made of cottons, well it’s still far from perfect ultimate dolls, check out the dollho, or what the name I can’t remember that.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

DiggingHole
You're talkin with a bloke whose been in manufacturing for longer than I care to remember
It was not uncommon to refer to manufacturing machines as though they had a personality, particularly when they had an intermittent fault that took forever to diagnose :)

Dolls in whatever form, with whatever interactive features installed are still a manufactured item in my eyes

And the lump of plastic comment is qualified by Beautifully sculpted, it is the external view that I find very appealing

Some products are by design, gracefully functional, as in a robotic welder or CNC machine, created by extraordinary craftspeople
But it remains a manufactured product
My young grandchildren are far more complex than anything I have ever had anything to do with, curious to the point of being a hazard to their wellbeing, self healing of minor abrasions, self replicating, capable of constructing disciplined processes, all without the need of a team of highly skilled technicians to keep things working :whistle:

DollSource

Post by DollSource »

Is the virtual world a replacement for reality? Or is it in your view a temporary alternative to reality? How would you feel if your car or refrigerator seemed to deeply care about your wellbeing and anticipate and suggest ways to enhance your comfort? Fascinating perhaps, but does not seem clear that in and of itself would be a replacement for friendships or getting to know yourself in terms of motivation, challenges, or social comfort through interactions with colleagues. Your personal ecosystem functions better when you do your best effort. Ask yourself, is ’replacement’ more accurate than substitute?

gonzobonzo
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gonzobonzo »

I think we are far from replacement of real woman. Substitute yes. But even if you had a full on android with ai would it still be able to replace a human. To me no. It would still be a substitute. The so called cons of a real woman is what makes a human human. You can't program her to you ends. She has a free will and when she loves you she truely loves you not a false programed representation of love.
Now don't get me wrong I dream of the day that we have Androids they can be a home companion. But that won't be happening in my life time
Right now my doll could never replace a woman. She can't talk to me and comfort me when I need it. She can't cook or help out around the house. Sex with her is far from being better or as good as a real woman. She can't move. I have to clean her, she won't clean her self no matter how many times I tell her to take a shower lol.
The biggest reason you can never replace real. Aside from true feelings on their end. It would never bear children. I'm young and still hope that some day I can have some.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

still hope that some day I can have some (children)
Then the fun begins :glou:

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Whenever this topic comes up, I just have to say that what I love about my doll, is that she is a DOLL! What my doll can give me, she gives me in SPADES. And what she can't give me, isn't that important to me.

I don't mind vendors working on making certain aspects of a doll more "realistic", like more realistic skin, zero seams, tiny details like wrinkles around the fingers and toes and what not. As long as those more realistic features don't compromise durability.

To me the main features I would like added to current dolls is more durability and less weight (which would actually DECREASE the realism of being like a real woman, but would make owning/using a doll easier. 40-50 lbs I think would be the sweet spot.)

But as far as making the doll so she can move, or talk or have some type of artificial AI. The more "real" a doll would become compared to a realgirl the less I would find the doll appealing. I don't want a doll that I have to flirt with to get in the mood. I don't want a doll that can say "no", and so on.

So I love my doll for BEING A DOLL. Sure, I would love to have a realgirl, but only if she can take the place of my doll... AS MY DOLL! :twisted: Otherwise I would just rather have my doll.

Boris+
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Boris+ »

I haven't yet received the doll I've ordered, but I can tell you the major reason for wanting a doll is because a doll isn't a real woman. After being married and divorced a couple of times, and have broken relationships to recover from, the last thing I'm looking for is the drama and uncertainty of a girlfriend relationship. I'm looking forward to no expectations, no nagging, no jealousy, not having to explain why I want to spend time with my friends, and no convenient headaches.

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

DollSource wrote:Is the virtual world a replacement for reality? Or is it in your view a temporary alternative to reality? How would you feel if your car or refrigerator seemed to deeply care about your wellbeing and anticipate and suggest ways to enhance your comfort? Fascinating perhaps, but does not seem clear that in and of itself would be a replacement for friendships or getting to know yourself in terms of motivation, challenges, or social comfort through interactions with colleagues. Your personal ecosystem functions better when you do your best effort. Ask yourself, is ’replacement’ more accurate than substitute?
I’d said it would become indispensable just like smart phone, whether it’s replacement or substitute it’s up to individual own diligence, laptop replace desktop on certain workload, smartphone replace laptop on certain workload. Desktop Substitute would make desktop much desired than replacement ofc, but I think smartphone is much more desirable in this context.

DiggingHole
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DiggingHole »

gonzobonzo wrote:I think we are far from replacement of real woman. Substitute yes. But even if you had a full on android with ai would it still be able to replace a human. To me no. It would still be a substitute. The so called cons of a real woman is what makes a human human. You can't program her to you ends. She has a free will and when she loves you she truely loves you not a false programed representation of love.
Now don't get me wrong I dream of the day that we have Androids they can be a home companion. But that won't be happening in my life time
Right now my doll could never replace a woman. She can't talk to me and comfort me when I need it. She can't cook or help out around the house. Sex with her is far from being better or as good as a real woman. She can't move. I have to clean her, she won't clean her self no matter how many times I tell her to take a shower lol.
The biggest reason you can never replace real. Aside from true feelings on their end. It would never bear children. I'm young and still hope that some day I can have some.

Think about Dutch wife, the sailor from the past bring along Dutch wife in their journey but not their real wife, for sure most of their life on the sea is accompanied by their Dutch wife, what’s would you judge them by their behaviour? Are they trying to replace or substitute something? For something that substitute, it’s often disposable, but for replacement, it certainly has more tangiblility, a replacement will likely replace the existing one for a certain purpose, in this context, the sailor definitely looking at replacing something that’s very precious to them, and why’re they willing to get so far is unimaginable, what’s about Japanese? Their obsession on dolls is beyond fascinating, I’m unable to comprehend their culture, anyway that’s all just my take, take it as a pinch of salt feel free to correct.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

DollSource wrote:How would you feel if your car or refrigerator seemed to deeply care about your wellbeing and anticipate and suggest ways to enhance your comfort?
Douglas Adams dealt with this exact issue in the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy! He accurately conveyed just how irritating simple things like elevators and doors would be once they had "Genuine People Personality". At the time it was just funny because the technology didn't remotely exist to give everyday items artificial intelligence, but now it's a genuine possibility I don't like the idea one bit. Personally, I don't want my fridge to care about my feelings at all, let alone deeply, I just want it to keep my food cold. As for a car that tries to engage you in conversation...bloody hell no!....it would be like "Johnny Cab" from the original Total Recall movie. "Hell of a day, huh?"

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

DiggingHole
TIL Dutch wife or a long body-length bolster (pillow) that can be held or wrapped around one's body while sleeping. :)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Me: "I love the fact that you're beautiful on the outside and a cold, frigid bitch on the inside."

My refrigerator: "Thanks, you say the nicest things, I guess."
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Did not see that coming :haha4:

INFORMATIONS