www.wmdolls.com

What's going on with WM?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

What's going on with WM?

Post by curiousswede »

Don't get me wrong, I am a patient boy as long as I know what kind of process I am being in.

For example, if I know that I turned on the washing machine, I don't mind waiting for 3 hours for it to finish. But if I never know whether it was turned on due to something else having to be fixed first without knowing that, that would be killing me slowly from the inside.

Now, what is going on with WM and their shipping of their dolls? What is holding them up to just start shipping them out? What other process are they in? Are they prioritizing shipping out dolls domestically? Are their regulations domestically and/or abroad that demand them to quarantine any stuff they want to ship?

In other words, could our dolls, whose factory photos just came one week after confirming orders, be in some mandatory quarantine before they can start being shipped with UPS, Fedex or whatever choice of courier? The unknown unmentioned process is getting me annoyed of waiting. As long as I know it is in some kind of process then I am all good.

As long as I know that the washing machine is either turned on or will be turned on after some "construction work", I am all good. When I don't know what is holding things up, that is where my patience starts leaving my body...

So, yo, WM... what's holding things up for you to ship out your dolls abroad? :whistle: :mrgreen: :glou:

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What's going on with WM?

Post by Willus »

I'm pretty sure WM shipped my girls as soon as they could and the delay and lack of information was all on the part of UPS. UPS only starts tracking stuff heading to the UK once it gets to Hungary though, so I could be wrong.
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

i think it's not only WM, i got factory pics then wait more than 1 month for arrival :)

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

zaxdoll: So, you have already gone through the process one time during this year? How long did it take for you to receive UPS tracking number after you received factory pictures?
Willus wrote:I'm pretty sure WM shipped my girls as soon as they could and the delay and lack of information was all on the part of UPS. UPS only starts tracking stuff heading to the UK once it gets to Hungary though, so I could be wrong.
Yes, but I haven't even received a UPS tracking number. As long as I have a tracking number, I am all good. :mrgreen:

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Hi,
I think the UPS tracking starts only after the EU customs procedure (and payments) are done in Hungary. Then the doll is released and sorted to the right truck with tracking notifications and updates. From there on it is often quick travel on the road. My doll tracking ceased in Northern Germany or Denmark, guess she went to cargo ship in Baltic Sea to Finland. Your doll will likely come via the Great Belt Bridge.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Wight wrote:Hi,
I think the UPS tracking starts only after the EU customs procedure (and payments) are done in Hungary. Then the doll is released and sorted to the right truck with tracking notifications and updates. From there on it is often quick travel on the road. My doll tracking ceased in Northern Germany or Denmark, guess she went to cargo ship in Baltic Sea to Finland. Your doll will likely come via the Great Belt Bridge.
Are you saying they sent the doll but they (WM Doll) have no tracking number to provide me until the doll reached Hungary? It has never been like that before for me when receiving a UPS tracking number, although it took time for the first update which was the EU customs procedure done in Hungary as you say.

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Ah, yeah I got a tracking number from Silicone Lovers on 19th October, delivery 26th November. Tracking only started updating with any info on the weekend before delivery, until then it showed as "label created". Order was placed on Sept 4th and order was confirmed at the workshop on Sept 11th.

SL said production was a bit slower right now due to lots of demand during the pandemic. It was quite a long wait.

EDIT: To lay that out in a more readable format:

Sept 4th: Order placed and paid for
Sept 11th: Order confirmed at workshop
Oct 19th: Tracking number received
~Nov 21st: Tracking started updating
Nov 26th: Delivery

Not really sure what happened between those dates.
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

curiousswede
sorry for the confusion, you are right. Just checked the old emails, I did get the tracking number ahead, with a note saying it takes 8-9 days before updates.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Fuck, an entire month before receiving tracking number?! 8O

Well, I guess I'll see my gal in late Jan 2021 then :haha4: :(

zaxdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by zaxdoll »

curiousswede wrote:zaxdoll: So, you have already gone through the process one time during this year? How long did it take for you to receive UPS tracking number after you received factory pictures?
Bought 2 dolls this year, for both i received the tracking with the factory pics, then waiting... 1 month for the first, the second was ordered after so i think i will get her in 3/4 weeks :)

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

zaxdoll wrote:
curiousswede wrote:zaxdoll: So, you have already gone through the process one time during this year? How long did it take for you to receive UPS tracking number after you received factory pictures?
Bought 2 dolls this year, for both i received the tracking with the factory pics, then waiting... 1 month for the first, the second was ordered after so i think i will get her in 3/4 weeks :)
Oof, I received factory pictures in just 1 week after order, but no tracking number as of yet. Not even my vendor has received it so...

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I was told by my vendor once that dolls have to wait because the shipping container is not yet full. That they are not going to head out with “half a load”. I can understand that. She also mentioned that shipping has been off-kilter since Covid. So the situation currently is not entirely “normal”.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Hi,
We have had our last two dolls received in the USA within 4 days AFTER telling them to ship, but that is by FEDEX.
Four days.
They were told to ship on the 27th and BOTH dolls arrived in November!
V/r
Jeff

leni_adopted_2019

Post by leni_adopted_2019 »

A lot of Chinese companies use shipping agents, and you will only get a tracking record once it reaches your country / area.

One example: I used to buy quite some stuff from SHEIN in China. I get a notice that it was shipped. Then, a long period of silence. Next, I get a note from the delivery company they have chosen, that it arrived at their hub (Netherlands, in my case). I recently ordered a replacement for my iMac. Same thing. I got a note from Apple that it was shipped. A week later I got a note from DHL Express that it is out for delivery.
So, looks like "general Chineses business".

(The interesting thing from the Apple part: if they ship from an EU country, the usually use UPS as delivery agent. If shipping from China, its DHL Express)
"Things, that try to look like things, often look more like things than things."
--- Terry Pratchett (Wyrd Sisters) ---

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Willus wrote: Sept 4th: Order placed and paid for
Sept 11th: Order confirmed at workshop
Oct 19th: Tracking number received
~Nov 21st: Tracking started updating
Nov 26th: Delivery

Not really sure what happened between those dates.
There was a 1 week chinese holiday (october) in there aswell - the whole factory would have been shut
r.e. the OP's wait, could it be a delay in the shipping company being able to accept an order (e.g. WM might have requested delivery and they can only give you a tracking number once it's left?

EDIT : the above comment about "shipping agents" would fit that picture - some intermediate step between WM and UPS tracking.

I imagine demand picking up with christmas and there's been disruption with the second wave of COVID.

I'd also guess demand for this specific doll will be high , although that doesn't explain the delay between your factory photos and shipping.

INFORMATIONS