sexyrealsexdolls.com

Gynoid Realistic Vagina Masturbatior

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
randomguy11
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Gynoid Realistic Vagina Masturbatior

Post by randomguy11 »

Hey guys,

I recently bumped into this and it looks so realistic: https://www.myrobotdoll.com/products/gy ... asturbator

It's $569 on discount, while other (advanced Japanese) onaholes are in the $50 ballpark.

Any experiences with it?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Gynoid Realistic Vagina Masturbatior

Post by Rock13 »

I'm not certain that the photos and video do it justice. I mean, I've never been sexually aroused by the hatch on a bank vault. I would have to see it "running wild and free" before I drop something like 600 bucks after shipping and handling.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Mr_E

Post by Mr_E »

Yeah, no... The insert looks good, but what's with the bank vault? For that price why not get the torso listed on the bottom of that page?
Peace,
E

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Me neither looks like a cashpoint, anyway are Gynoid the people who build dolls with no arse Hole..

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by manobon »

$800 for what looks to be a partial insert (the 3rd picture doesn't look like there's much potential depth?), surrounded by a unique but unwieldy plastic case, for $800

I'm guessing it's supposed to be more of a collector's item than sex toy, but I can't see how this would possibly be worth that much, even if it came with a full insert.

Right now, there's that sale price of $569 - this should be under $100 at most, right? Unless I'm missing something very amazing/obvious to anyone else

Edit: by the way, I think Gynoid makes the Most realistic looking and feeling vaginas... if they made a life sized hip toy with their detailing and this price, That would be worth it

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Rock13 wrote:I'm not certain that the photos and video do it justice. I mean, I've never been sexually aroused by the hatch on a bank vault. I would have to see it "running wild and free" before I drop something like 600 bucks after shipping and handling.
Hahahahaha or the hatch of a submarine

INFORMATIONS