www.dolls.co

El Doll

The Home of All Sex Dolls. Shop the official site for DOLLS & CO. and Find your Perfect Doll. Founded in 2017, formerly known as SEXXDOLLS CO. Explore our vast collection of Sex Dolls with the Best Selling top leading doll brands. Shop In-Stock Dolls Ready to Ship and Delivered to you in 1 week. Or Customize any of your desired Sex Doll that we have available. Trusted and Official Partners with the top leading major doll brands. Enjoy Free Worldwide Shipping and Get up to 25% OFF your first order by signing up to our email list! We love meeting new doll enthusiasts and creating amazing, and memorable relationships! We do our best to help, and to provide value for all of our customers, aiming for customer satisfaction as one of our top goals! We are your trusted destination for a diverse selection of genuine, authentic sex dolls tailored to your unique preferences. As industry leaders, we're dedicated to providing a wide array of options to choose from. Ensuring you Find the Perfect Match. Looking for a specific doll? You name it, we have it! Explore The Home of All Sex Dolls with DOLLS & CO. and experience the difference! Shop Now & Find your Perfect Doll at www.dolls.co. Have any questions? Please don't hesitate! Feel free to contact us at support@dolls.co. We are more than happy to guide you, help you, and be there with you throughout your doll journey and one day form an awesome, memorable relationship together! - DOLLS & CO. Website: www.dolls.co
I like blondes

El Doll

Post by I like blondes »

I purchased an El Doll head that didn't look like the manufacturer photos. Their promo photos weren't edited because the video looked exactly like their photos. I'm pretty sure they used a different makeup artist. Makeup makes the world of a difference when it comes to faces. I hate the way they did my doll's makeup. Not the vendor's fault.
Attachments
20201226_004226.jpg
20201226_004226.jpg (177.3 KiB) Viewed 3163 times
20201225_232045.jpg
20201225_232045.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 3166 times
A N G E L / F A L L E N

dim0n43g
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: El Doll

Post by dim0n43g »

haven't u asked factory photos before shipping? 90% of the heads are ugly af with not suitable hairs/etc, and that "suitable" one thing is like one from 20 different variants on the website.

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

dim0n43g wrote:haven't u asked factory photos before shipping? 90% of the heads are ugly af with not suitable hairs/etc, and that "suitable" one thing is like one from 20 different variants on the website.
No, but heads look different with hair lol. I'm sure the doll might look better with the right black wig.
A N G E L / F A L L E N

dim0n43g
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dim0n43g »

I like blondes wrote: No, but heads look different with hair lol. I'm sure the doll might look better with the right black wig.
so it means am not the only "crazy" one who thinks/feels that way? holy freakin lord - you wouldn't believe me, but other vendor just CANCELLED my order when i argued with them about almost the same as you - go figure.

Dollarhyde
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Dollarhyde »

Also to take into consideration is the fact photos which are on the manufactures or vendors site will not always look the same due to lighting, filters, and make-up... for the most part the dolls head appears to be the same just under different lighting conditions as well as make-up... :glou:
viewtopic.php?f=231&t=69369 NEWBIES WELCOME PAGE
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13267
"Dammit Jim I'm a doctor, not a doll maker!"

scottnoir2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by scottnoir2 »

That looks like the photo. In life, we are covered by various lighting. Put her in a 3 point lighting setup, and she will look amazing. We look different when we are hit with a spot, key and backdrop lighting.
She is just looking sexy for the photo and vids.
Try it at home: use a spot light for front over camera, a key light that shines from the side-ish(adjust to remove shadows) and a backdrop light that is low and from back. Used to give a separation from background.

I dont know. Looks like the photo to me.
Nice doll

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

scottnoir2 wrote:That looks like the photo. In life, we are covered by various lighting. Put her in a 3 point lighting setup, and she will look amazing. We look different when we are hit with a spot, key and backdrop lighting.
She is just looking sexy for the photo and vids.
Try it at home: use a spot light for front over camera, a key light that shines from the side-ish(adjust to remove shadows) and a backdrop light that is low and from back. Used to give a separation from background.

I dont know. Looks like the photo to me.
Nice doll
Not the lighting. The photographer is using 2 lights & a reflector. One main, reflector for fill, & an accent light with blue gel. You can tell the lights he's using by the catch lights in her eyes. Been a photographer for almost 20 years lol

I'm an eye person. Look at the eyes. The makeup totally changes the eye shape. In the manufacturer photo, they are more slanted. Too much dark makeup under my doll's eyes & on her nose bridge make them look deep set. My doll also has too much eye shadow. The manufacturer also added wings to the end of their doll's eyes & eyeliner to make them look wider. Even the eye brows are different. My doll looks sleepy. The manufacturer's doll's eyes talk to me. The lips are fine & disregard the eye color. I just got a different makeup artist. That, or she was just being lazy..

Selling the head anyways, so I'm over it.
Attachments
IMG_20201226_025931.jpg
IMG_20201226_025931.jpg (37.33 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
A N G E L / F A L L E N

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

Something else to consider that I've noticed lately is that some TPE dolls have a silicon head option. The silicon head with implanted hair is shown on the ad but the price is fo the TPE head+wig (which will not look as lifelike). This is not a reference to this vendor specifically, just in general.

dim0n43g
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by dim0n43g »

lol - the head i wanted (for free, irontech):

qqUntitled.png
qqUntitled.png (594.91 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

factory photo:

ssUntitled.png
ssUntitled.png (409.17 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

the doll i ordered - on the website:

IMG_0091_20466271-3db0-4858-962d-58dc9962d11e_530x@2x.jpg
IMG_0091_20466271-3db0-4858-962d-58dc9962d11e_530x@2x.jpg (257.16 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

factory photo:

IMG_1269.jpg
IMG_1269.jpg (136.88 KiB) Viewed 2775 times

INFORMATIONS