www.wmdolls.com

SexDollsOff.com - Negative Experience

List of buyer beware warnings and fraud/theft alerts are all posted here.
Forum rules
Do not post unsupported claims regarding people, products, or businesses (Rule 10 of the RoC).
gp00
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

SexDollsOff.com - Negative Experience

Post by gp00 »

I wanted to share my experience with this site so buyers could beware of them. I placed an order for an "in stock" doll in the US. Their site repeatedly says 3-7 days shipping for in stock dolls. I placed an order on Dec 10 and on Dec 13th, sent an email inquiring why i could not see my order in my account just because i started questioning if they were legit or not. They promptly replied to my email but did not answer my question, instead stating my order number to me which i already knew and said that my order was being processed and that a tracking number would be sent soon.

On Dec 14th, i received an email saying that my order has been shipped via UPS. I checked it each day to see if it has been picked up by UPS and it hadn't, only that the label was created. Also, the Shipper info seemed strange and after looking into it, turned out to be an international 3rd party shipper for the U.S.

On Dec 17th, i sent another email inquiring why the tracking info isn't showing movement which was promptly answered but was obviously not truthful. They stated that they check with UPS every day and that UPS informed them that "lots of goods waiting to be delivered. and that the warehouse is now liquidated so it need to be queue up for delivery, but your order will be transferred right away, and you will see the transfer information soon."

On Dec 18, i again inquired about the status since knowing UPS, a package doesnt typically move through more than one hub without at least showing its in their possession.

On Dec 23, Paypal sent an email to me inquiring if i ever received this order and suggesting filing a dispute if i haven't which was strange to me because i have never gotten an email from paypal like that which made me more suspicious, almost as if others had contacted Paypal about their experience with this company. I promptly filed a dispute because as of that time, UPS, still only showed that a label was created and had not been picked up even though Sexdollsoff emails said that UPS had it but had not started "transferring" it. As soon as i completed the dispute, Paypal instantly refunded my money. I was relived because i also have never had that happen. Paypal always has to conduct their own inquiry and so forth so i felt confident there is an issue with this vendor.

On Dec 24th, i received 2 emails from sexdollsoff. The first stating that i received a refund and a second stating that the doll had been shipped, also asking i would submit payment again. UPS did show that it was picked up on Dec 24th. Since it was Christmas, i did not respond and was going to respond today but UPS not shows an "exception" and that the delivery address has been changed at the request of the shipper.

In short, use your own judgement but this company was not honest from the start and considering the delivery date was expected for Jan 6th (after it was finally picked up) and barely 24 Hrs had passed before they changed the delivery address, i would think twice before ordering from them. They emailed on Christmas about asking me to resubmit payment. One would think since they had almost 2 weeks to intercept delivery, they might consider waiting a few days, particularly after Christmas to allow me to respond but that was not the case, making me more suspicious of their practices. Anyhow, hope this info helps others.

dCeption
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: SexDollsOff.com - Negative Experience

Post by dCeption »

He caved in to those ridiculous low prices..

I usually stay away from sites that do not go by the official manufacture names/titles of the dolls.

gp00
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gp00 »

dCeption wrote:He caved in to those ridiculous low prices..

I usually stay away from sites that do not go by the official manufacture names/titles of the dolls.
Sure did. If anything, since i saw another member ask, i wanted to elaborate why its best not to do that and stick with what is known. Hopefully if someone else does a search, the info i provided will help. I have since ordered from SD America. Now i wait. :D

KinkyTail
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by KinkyTail »

There is also UPS.... I am waiting for my shipment. I checked the tracking number, and it says "final delivery attempted" at 9:18am, but there was no UPS. I am at home on teletravail because of covid and no UPS van came at all, so yeah... good riddance with UPS because it is a mess, and they do not even pick up a phone. ehhhhh.... I think I will come back to real dating.

TChris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TChris »

If you do want to gamble a low price doll, use ebay.. you have a money-back guarantee.. this happened to me and the seller let me have an extra head as "compensation" (for his failed scam), which I resold. You can actually get proper dolls for 1k usd on there, ask the right questions and you can find the sellers who aren't selling junks.

Abeee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Abeee »

This site often steals images from other sites.😕

INFORMATIONS