www.wmdolls.com

Is there a video on how to bend my new wm doll anywhere?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Is there a video on how to bend my new wm doll anywhere?

Post by Mitchell Hart »

I would like to carefully move her and not break the little thing she is a 157b version. I don't know where the bendable parts are just yet she came in yesterday.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Is there a video on how to bend my new wm doll anywhere

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, all WM dolls are now shipping with a very helpful booklet that covers this very thing, it's also got the authentication certificate in it, I would have a good look in the box in case it slipped out.

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

Along similar lines, I recently got a 156C WM with EVO, and am eager to try out its range of motion. Problem is, I just cannot budge the torso, either backwards-forward, or rotating it left-or-right. I'm afraid to apply too much force for fear of damaging her. I know the joints are probably stiff on a two-week old doll, but would rather be safe than sorry. Any ideas or suggestions?

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello Mitchell Hart,
Mitchell Hart wrote:I would like to carefully move her and not break the little thing she is a 157b version. I don't know where the bendable parts are just yet she came in yesterday.
If your 157b is a genuine WM Doll, you should have received a User Guide with her. Inside there are complete instructions as well as a diagram of the skeleton and its possible movements.

Page 11 there should be a sticker with a grey area to rub away and an authentification code underneath.

More info here

I quote myself about the back joint...
The Doll Laboratory wrote:As for the back joint being hard to move it is a normal situation. I almost always have some difficulties to make it to give in. Every time it's to the point that I even think there isn't one.
The Doll Laboratory

P.S. I see Arthur1960 has replied as well while I was typing this message... :wink:
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Willus
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Willus »

Just some general advice for that stuff - gentle but firm movements, brace one side of the joint between your legs while using your arms to gently bend or twist the joint, never try to bend and twist a waist at the same time. Use the booklet that came with the doll to inform where the joints are. If you get scared you're putting too much pressure, just stop, give it a day or two, you might come back to find the other movements you have made in the mean time have made it easier (don't expect full easy motion from a brand new doll, give her a while to settle in).

Once you've moved a joint once it'll become waaaaaay easier, but I've definitely found joints that appeared way too stiff on my first attempt weren't too bad when I came back to them later.

I've had my twins for a month now. Josie's left wrist is still really hard to twist and her back is very stiff, while Macks' shoulders still don't really want to shrug. I'm not forcing anything, they'll loosen up eventually...
Zoe (RIP) - JY170. Eye Candy link

Josie and Macks - 2x WM166C, twin sisters. Eye Candy link

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Got the Manuel, looking it over she just arrived etc. thought there might be demo vid.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

doll-o-grapher

Post by doll-o-grapher »

Willus wrote: Once you've moved a joint once it'll become waaaaaay easier, but I've definitely found joints that appeared way too stiff on my first attempt weren't too bad when I came back to them later.
Does that 'easier' include any reduction in the creaking noise they make?
Got my 162E about a fortnight ago, and the joints are inconsistent in stiffness, but nearly all creak.

Treetinobs
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Is there a video on how to bend my new wm doll anywhere?

Post by Treetinobs »

Same question, and also where to find a digital copy of the manual, as I got my 157B second hand from the for sale section of this site.

I love the way the back bends, and have that figured out okay. But somehow one of her shoulders got into the “shrugged” position, and I’m unsure how to straighten her out. She’s got very tight joints which is awesome, but I’m worried to adjust her as it takes a bit extra bracing and force.

INFORMATIONS