Cyborg Robot Alien Pixie

Got an idea? Need an invention?
LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Cyborg Robot Alien Pixie

Post by LoversJD »

The Doll Laboratory wrote:Hello MX-V,

Some have dreams and some make them come true! Excellent! Totally the kind of thing I love! :thumbs_up:

The Doll Laboratory
CyberpunkOutfit3.jpg
CyberpunkOutfit3.jpg (48.28 KiB) Viewed 712 times
CyberpunkOutfit2.jpg
CyberpunkOutfit2.jpg (63.11 KiB) Viewed 712 times
Make it happen..gogogo!
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Christines Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Christines Man »

I love the story of how the project came together, and I can relate so much. She is a beautiful, unique work of art.

remi-robohoe
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by remi-robohoe »

MX-V wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls,
She's sexy, she's silver, guaranteed to make you shiver,
she's badass I tell ya, may I present, my Aurella,

She was once an SM Elf Doll, now resurrected as my…

Cyborg Robot Alien Pixie
Aurella CR2.JPG
Dude that's amazing!! This is exactly like what I've been trying to find for myself! I just don't think I'd be able to make it myself completely like you did, I think at best I could convert/modify a mannequin or pre-existing doll to look robotic. But I'm so glad to see that someone else did the exact same thing I've been wanting to do. :wink:
~~Robot lovin' girl for life~~

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you to all, I really appreciate the comments and support. I hope to do more projects like this soon.

The mannequin idea is still lingering in my thoughts. If I can find the right one, I will make something fun.
Most aren't shapely enough or in such a pose that would not work if cut up.

I'm really hoping that what I made will get the attention of manufacturers. I think they're just waiting to see if there is a decent market to pursue.
So, please leave a comment if you want them to take notice.
Thanks everyone!
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Studio Mascot.jpg
Studio Mascot.jpg (1.52 MiB) Viewed 626 times
machines make music for the machines...

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Currently, Aurella has a voice, with my Google assistant.
Aurella G.JPG
Aurella G.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 432 times

She is what I would call, an Artificial Companion.
Not too bad in the joke telling dept.
Really nice to have her presence in the house.

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V,
Since you are the defacto resident expert on Fembots... What are your thoughts and caviots on trying to maintain some TPE while creating a similar robot? Making the smooth silver surface is achievable, but say I still wanted some fun-time TPE in the lower torso area? I fear that if I removed the TPE from the hip joints to expose them like Aurella, as well as (maybe) removing TPE from the middle-torso, that he hip-TPE will just slide off.

Opinions anyone?
Experiences?
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi,MX-V. Your hard work and patience really paid off. Aurella looks amazing! She's one very unique doll. :D

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=147308 

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

RevJack,
I think I understand your question. The tpe really hugs the steel skeleton. It will peel off, but I could cut pieces off of a leg and the remainder would stay on tightly. Point blank...The crotch area would be fine if you cut the tpe off from the legs down and the waist up. The joints have a cloth around them that help hold the tpe in place. The skeleton, from the belly button down is an upside down U. It connects the hip joints. That area of tpe has...the naughty bits. Lets say you cut away the tpe from just above the belly button up and from the hips down, I think the tpe should have no problem staying there.

Thank you so much True,
She turned out pretty cool for my first one.
The great thing about this forum is helping others. Sounds corny, but creativity has been a lifesaver for me.
And discussing the processes help induce new techniques.
Which, I just now have one of the biggest OMG moments in how to make the next one, easier and better! And even more fun, with using most of the techniques I've come up with.
More on this later...

Thank you,
MX

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V,
Yes, you understood me perfectly. Thank you for the insight.

If you are going to build a new fembot, and are creating the skeleton from scratch, then look here for sexy robotic joints:
http://www.adjustajoints.com
They don't have the full range of motion that I really want, but they look great and they lock. I think my next attempt will be with a white enamel instead of silver, so these joints fit right in.
DETAILS ON YOUR NEW BUILD!!!!

Jack.
Reverend Jacks Roamin' Cadillac Sex Doll Repair. Roamin' the land fixin' dollies and handing out salvation from the back of his Cadillac.

ALSO TRY Reverend Jack's Anointed Snake Oil, good for cleansing stains from the body and the Soul! Step right up folks, only $5 a bottle! We got plenty to go around! Cash only please.

Aibei 158 Blue Elf, AS 157, XES 128, OR 156G, WM 160C (r), Sanhui 168 (r), WM 157B, WM 138D (Faun), Mistress 168 (r), 6YE 100 (Bubbles)

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Cool joints. Might look into those.

So the idea is to build a cyber doll in reverse. Using a doll as a mold, place a consistent flat layer of form foam on the doll. Part by part. Lets say, an arm first. Wrap the forearm, then the upper arm. After dried, carefully cut in half. Once removed, glue pieces together while around the armature/skeleton. fill with expanding foam. After dried, trim off excess. repeat for each part. That's a quick version, I'll take some pictures of this once I get started in January.

Realhair
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Realhair »

Cool!, gives me some idea how to resurrect my tpe doll which has tpe failure but the skeleton intact.

Thanks

RevJack
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by RevJack »

MX-V wrote:Cool joints. Might look into those.

So the idea is to build a cyber doll in reverse. Using a doll as a mold, place a consistent flat layer of form foam on the doll. Part by part. Lets say, an arm first. Wrap the forearm, then the upper arm. After dried, carefully cut in half. Once removed, glue pieces together while around the armature/skeleton. fill with expanding foam. After dried, trim off excess. repeat for each part. That's a quick version, I'll take some pictures of this once I get started in January.
Oh you clever little fucker.
Have you thought about the surface? Making a hard, slick surface? That's an ideal for me.
I am thinking about buying a cheap white plastic mannequin, sawing off the parts I wanted, placing over a PVC skeleton and then back-filling with expanding foam. White plastic mannequins are about $130 - $140. That would give me the shiny white surface, and match with the aesthetic of those joints.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Ahhh, yes, I thought of the mannequins also. My issue was finding the desired shape, Either too skinny or too plain for my taste. But if you find one you like, then great. Steer clear of fiberglass. Cutting that will create toxic dust. Go for plastic.
For your knowledge, Aurella is firm to the touch. Solid feeling yet light. Her outer shell is forming foam.

This is what gave me the idea. Diavolo is almost covered in her costume of form foam. I got most of it smooth, and I think I can get it even more smooth. Here is the costume painted. Firm like plastic or vinyl.
QD F  02.JPG
QD F 02.JPG (1.93 MiB) Viewed 339 times
I just ordered some material to mold on a secondary head. If this ends up successful, then I know I can do the whole body this way.
Starting at the hardest art is always best for me. Then if it's a go, I can design her Frankensteining some tpe soft parts in the design.
(did you guys just that loud thunder and see the lightening flashes...)
Igor! You've been in the bathroom for an hour, hurry up...

Shaeffer

Post by Shaeffer »

Yes! I love the cyborg look!!

INFORMATIONS