sexyrealsexdolls.com

Akari’s Butt vs EPH 3rd Generation

Doll stands, props and other doll accessories, inserts, and sex toys.
Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Akari’s Butt vs EPH 3rd Generation

Post by Hipguy »

Hey guys, I’m looking at getting my third onahole and a doll in the near future. Hip first and I already own the EPH first gen and Puni Ana Miracle DX. Both great but I can’t get over Akaris juicy look and the same for the EPH 3rd gen. I can’t seem to find that many actual owner pictures online or video reviews. Any pictures, vids or opinions greatly appreciated! :thumbs_up:

sss-tier

Re: Akari’s Butt vs EPH 3rd Generation

Post by sss-tier »

Between those two I would go with the EPH 3rd generation since you can enjoy that in more than just doggy position.
I no longer own this toy myself but it is without a doubt the softest hip toy I've used. It's the size of a small watermelon by the way.

Personally, I'm at the point where I can only use torsos that weight at least 12kg. Anything less and it feels like a toy and not as realistic.
Currently awaiting some new goods from Sinloli. I'm excited about the size, shape and weight of these two.

If you can wait for my review, I will try to share in the other thread.
viewtopic.php?p=1848214#p1848214
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hipguy »

That is one downfall to Akari even though I’d usually stick to doggy with hips....But those you posted look really nice. Have you tried any of their products before?

sss-tier

Post by sss-tier »

Hipguy wrote: Have you tried any of their products before?
I have another Sinloli product, it's a 15kg hip toy in a fixed position. This hip also works for doggy and other positions, but I wish I could move the legs wider in some positions.

https://www.sinloli.com/home/299-sinlol ... -doll.html
Fanreal 158 B       Review
Sino Doll 167 Soft Max       Pending

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hipguy »

I have another Sinloli product, it's a 15kg hip toy in a fixed position. This hip also works for doggy and other positions, but I wish I could move the legs wider in some positions.

https://www.sinloli.com/home/299-sinlol ... -doll.html
Looks like their stuff is decent quality. I’ll look more into them, thanks :thumbs_up:

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hipguy »

Bump!

ransacked
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ransacked »

How soft is the EPH 3rd generation? I'm considering getting it but just wonder how durable it is since it is apparently very soft.

Hipguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hipguy »

ransacked wrote:How soft is the EPH 3rd generation? I'm considering getting it but just wonder how durable it is since it is apparently very soft.
I’ve had the first for years and years. It’s held up really nice as long as you take care of it. But I’ve heard the third is much softer!

INFORMATIONS