www.6yedollglobal.com/

Took the plunge....again, I have a new 161 J cup companion

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
adymoro

Re: Took the plunge....again, I have a new 161 J cup compani

Post by adymoro »

thanks for sharing my friend. I am sure you're enjoying her a lot. I am taking the plunge too on this doll and have a question. Is she of natural tan?
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nohopimp »

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I don't know for sure. I was working with Isaac and explained to him what I was looking for, a kind of PAWG look. So it's not tan...... natural maybe.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

hi there, yeah she must be natural, i've compared a few pictures in the meantime, thanks for answering my friend. By the way, I've just ordered her, 161j with gel breasts, i am so excited that i can barely sleep.

Btw, did you manage to clean off the marks, or have they eventually disappeared? They must have come from dressing her with something dark, have they? Have you kept those clothes for long on her?
PS: Sorry for the many question. You can barely see them in the picture, but i bet it bugged you for some time, so I wish she's great now.

nohopimp
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by nohopimp »

The marks have come about 90% off now. Don't dress your doll with any of that wet look clothing. Even after washing it twice it still got all over her. They were not on long at all, so be careful. Like others have said in the forums always wash your outfits multiple times before using them. Also test them on a small sample TPE or small area.

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Thanks my friend, i will wash a cople of times and then sample them, i got two inserts, so can use one for testing too. Btw, I’ve posted my very first thread of my purchase, I’d be happy if you check it out. The 161J family grows on the forum lol.

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Have a wonderful day :)
Cheers

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Took the plunge....again, I have a new 161 J cup companion

Post by Sofia dolll »

Following

INFORMATIONS