zelex.com.cn

Why ZELEX? (Detail pics inside)

Zelex is a company specializing in the development and manufacture of ultra-realistic sex dolls. We have a professional R&D team whose purpose is to design high-quality sex toys to provide customers with a perfect experience. Each of our products is hand-drawn by the artist with a realistic shape and fine makeup. We guarantee the product quality is safe and has the test certificate from an authority. Website: www.zelexdoll.com
Brunch
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Why ZELEX? (Detail pics inside)

Post by Brunch »

Nice photos, Zelex! :thumbs_up:

phillip57
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by phillip57 »

zaxdoll wrote:how much does those weight ?

Couldn't find it on the site :(
Yes, weight is more important than blood type for me. Beautiful dolls btw.

Phil

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

I love how open and bright your factory is. I feel that this may be part of the reason for your company's amazingly realistic dolls. Proper illumination is crucial for finishing the faces. If a makeup artist has insufficient light then it is easy to make mistakes in extremely detailed areas such as around the eyes.

I am also impressed by the cleanliness of the facility as it further showcases your organization's commitment to excellence. An immaculate workshop shows that the employees take the time to properly care for their workstations. That is an important step that is sometimes overlooked by other manufacturers.

Please keep up the marvelous work and I am sure that you will succeed in the future. I know that I personally am looking forward to your upcoming creations.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

TippyTappy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TippyTappy »

I asked previously but didn't see an answer. Is there a dildo/penis option for the female dolls as well? Would be really wonderful to have that flexibility!

arkham71

Post by arkham71 »

Tippy Tappy please look at this from earlier in the thread.

I hope this helps.
ZelexDoll wrote:
RandomShock wrote:
The dildos in the last picture...are you planning on making male dolls as well or are those for testing the female dolls? :lol:

hhhhh, not for testing dolls. We also producing dildos for sell. :D :D

We are continuously design the dildo aim to make it realistic.
What lay behind our joint love of shadows and marvels was, no doubt, the ancient, mouldering, and subtly fearsome town in which we live - witch-cursed, legend-haunted Arkham, whose huddled, sagging gambrel roofs and crumbling Georgian balustrades brood out the centuries beside the darkly muttering Miskatonic.

"The Thing on the Doorstep", HP Lovecraft

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

the factory shots are valuable as they show the dolls in various stages of production but also there is one shot with 3 heads on a middle table so you can see their dark tan, Asian, and pink colors all together while at the same time, their whitest skin tone is shown on a body in production.
What I found the most beneficial though is that the finished bodies hanging show appropriate scaled arms and hands. The hands are not tiny doll hands. The feet are larger and proportionate and do not appear to be size 3 like most dolls. And since I find proportions so crucial to my esthetic enjoyment, I love that their upper arms (Humerus) are actually long enough and the elbows reach to the waist as they should. Because of their focus on authenticity, it certainly strikes me that this company is very mindful of quality.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I am looking forward to seeing a line up of their bodies posed by size. I have yet to learn which is their tallest thin doll with smaller chest. Maybe it is their 148 but possibly there is a 158-165 supermodel figure as well?

Olive

Post by Olive »

This is awesome ZelexDoll <3

TippyTappy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by TippyTappy »

Thanks but that was never answered. They clearly make dildos, but myself and another both asked about them being attachment options for the dolls but that's what hasn't been addressed. I'd definitely like to know.
arkham71 wrote:Tippy Tappy please look at this from earlier in the thread.

I hope this helps.

k_roll

Post by k_roll »

ZelexDoll wrote:ZELEX independently has a complete design, development, production, and sales team. From 3D scanning, 3D modeling, 3D printing, sculpture, to skeleton production, mold production, silicone product production, coloring, and hair transplantation, all links are responsible for its own customers.

Since many friends wanna see ZELEX factory photos.

Here I upload for you!! :glou: :glou:

LOVE YOU ALL :razz: :razz:
Excellent production photos! Now it is clear at what high level the products are produced! You are professionals in your field!

john1972
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by john1972 »

Very cool to see the pictures of your company .

68special

Post by 68special »

Oooooh, this is very interesting; Seeing the foam core before the silicone pour... Looks like that will help to keep the weight down on the larger dolls. Very exciting!!
Zelexdoll factory.jpeg
Zelexdoll factory.jpeg (320.83 KiB) Viewed 1080 times
Thank you Zelex for posting your factory photos.. Looks like a very professional operation, I'm sure you'll be very successfull!

:glou:

Mr Consistency

Post by Mr Consistency »

My only fear on using foam core is how likely a thinner area, like a limb might snap. How would one repair that?

k_roll

Post by k_roll »

It seems to me that this is not quite ordinary foam.

itashaLover
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by itashaLover »

Looks like everyone is a bit overacting in this picture)

INFORMATIONS