www.6yedollglobal.com/

Emily the irresistible, sexy witch. 6ye 160D tan, n17.

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
12th monkey
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Emily the irresistible, sexy witch. 6ye 160D tan, n17.

Post by 12th monkey »

Wicked witch of the east, wicked witch of the west, Emily has a broom up her ass!
My review and pics of my girly are finally there.

Specs: Body 160cm D-Cups, Head N17, tan skin, standing feet, solid boobs.

I've had her for over a year now. I picked her up from a vendor’s showroom. There were many other dolls there, but this one impressed me the most.
She had the prettiest face and a gorgeous body with great tiddies. Just look at the pics.

Abra cadabra, Em wants it harder!

What's especially good about her: Her cute face. Her well shaped tits. The crazy details on her feet and hands, back, stomach, genitalia. Nice finger and toenails that actually stay in place. Great head connector system. Can stand. Very durable, forgiving material (I really abused this doll when I got her, dropped it etc, even made her stand with the toes crushed beneath the soles of her feet. They sprung back into shape just like that).

Problems: knee joints are ball joints which often lead to knock knees or bow legs. Inability to kneel. Vagina and anus placement is off. Curved cavities, which means you will fuck into a weird direction. The head was defective (water got trapped inside of it) and I got a replacement from my vendor. I personally would actually prefer a smaller, more natural looking butt for this body.

I have no makeup, just lipstick with which I also painted her blushed cheeks lol. I could make her much more beautiful if I had more make up, will need to purchase this.

Ten points for Gryffindor, for making her your whore!

I decided that she shall be a witch. I bought a nice costume for her, it kinda fits. Had luck with the material, even though it’s black, it doesn’t leave any stains on this doll.

How I spend time with her: I like to have her sit in my living room/ home office and watch me work or play on the computer. Occasionally I sit down next to her, hold her, kiss her. Those are actually my favorite moments with her. Of course I fuck her too, but only a few times a month, but the reason for this is that I just don't want to climax that often, with or without her. Sex is awesome. Blowjobs feel real, she vacuums your dick and makes cool suckling sounds, asshole feels real, though I'm too large to fit in all the way, pussy is ribbed inside and makes you cum in no time if you want. As cleaning her cavities out is stressful, I usually cum on her body or into a bucket lol.
I’m happy. But owning a doll is a hobby and a lifestyle choice. Maintenance and keeping her a secret are challenging.

I think it’s worth it and I might purchase another doll, perhaps even from 6ye again. It seems like the problems I mentioned have already been addressed by the manufacturer. I wish them great success.

My personal advice for first time buyers: get a doll you like. Don't compromise and get a small doll if you desire big girls. Get at least one attire for her to wear, I recommend a dress or a skirt (for easy access, if you know what I mean). Get a few different eye colors and wigs, but don't get ripped off by vendors selling them for too much. Expect to make mistakes with your first doll. Don't be discouraged, it can take a while to get used to this hobby. It is also likely that you will eventually catch feelings for your doll.

Looking forward to your comments and questions!
Attachments
DSC_0204.JPG
DSC_0204.JPG (524.9 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
DSC_0205.JPG
DSC_0205.JPG (357.31 KiB) Viewed 1461 times
DSC_0229.JPG
DSC_0229.JPG (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1461 times
DSC_0230.JPG
DSC_0230.JPG (1.08 MiB) Viewed 1461 times
DSC_0228.JPG
DSC_0228.JPG (1.58 MiB) Viewed 1461 times

DD69
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Emily the irresistible, sexy witch. 6ye 160D tan, n17.

Post by DD69 »

Hi, looks pretty your witch!
I have also a 6ye doll, it's 165cm F-cup with head N20.
She is very soft, I love her wobbly tits!

INFORMATIONS