www.thecityofsexy.com

This is my girl, Cara. (Gynoid Tech. model 13, Lisa head)

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: This is my girl, Cara. (Gynoid Tech. model 13, Lisa head

Post by Meschler »

Congratulation, and great review so far. Keep em coming :)

Happy Honeymoon.
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

denchai

Post by denchai »

Thank you Meschler. It's a good honeymoon period.
I forget to tell you the dimension of the carton box for model 13. It is 45x35x163 cm.

Let me show you more pictures after I carried her out from the box. And here is my girl. Her name is Cara.
cara10.jpg
cara10.jpg (535.79 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
cara11.jpg
cara11.jpg (638.56 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
Just like the first time I saw the promoted pictures on Gynoid's website. Yes, I fall in love her again and I couldn't believe that she was sitting in front of me.
I love every part of her. She is very beautiful as my ideal girl, the perfect face and body, which I can not found or be my girlfriend in real life.

Some problems or mistakes I found....
- She is too heavy than I thought. Is she weight 33 kg ? I feel like she weight as a real woman. Although, I can carry her with my arms but I'm afraid that she will be damage by her weight if I place her in the wrong position. Like a doggy position which I'm not sure that her arms or hands can tolerate her weight. I tried to make her stand up but I was very difficult and not successful. :(
- Her height is not 170 cm because I lay next to her and her shoulder level and head are equal to mine. This height is more than 170 cm but not exceed 180 cm. :(
- Left shoulder is stiffer than the right side and it's hard to move equally.
- The wig hair is fall easily at the first day. And hair will tangle up more and more if she lay down. But I found the solution by comb her hair carefully. The hair look smooth and less tangle.
- It took times to change her posture while we were in sexual activity because of stiffness of joints. The first time with her was uncomfortable. I don't have experience about loose joint option. Can anyone tell me how about your opinion for using the loose joint for sex ?
- Beware the edge of carton box. It is sharp and I got a wound while touching it. So, I protect the edge with adhesive tape like this picture. I don't want my doll skin be damaged.
cara12.jpg
cara12.jpg (296.71 KiB) Viewed 2737 times
But all I want to tell you is I'm satisfy with her. Maybe it take times to learn about her more.
And I want to say that Gynoid Tech make a great job, the high end art that worth for my money.
Thank you Don Delano from Mon Amour Toujours who help me in this deal.

I will post more pictures of Cara later. :wink:

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thank you dencha for posting your review! It means a lot to me that you take time our of your day to share your thoughts and experience. It was my pleasure to introduce you to Cara. I am glad you are happy with her. Remember, when brushing her hair to always start at the ends and work your way up. Please keep us posted on how things are going.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

xseria

Post by xseria »

I’m really happy for you man :) Enjoy your honeymoon! You’ve got yourself a high class lady there.
>Tell your world_

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Congrats!
Be sure to post as many picts as you can! Not enough information on Model 13 out there.

denchai

Post by denchai »

Thank you everybody. Cara and I are happy and learning each other. :D

Me : Good morning on the second day, Cara. Did you have sweet dreams last night ?
cara14.jpg
cara14.jpg (277.53 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Cara : Good morning, Denchai. I can't remember it. I'm just feel tired.
cara13.jpg
cara13.jpg (274.74 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Me : I'm going to work now.
Cara : Don't leave me alone. Please, stay with me.
cara15.jpg
cara15.jpg (245.56 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
Me : Hey, if I won't go to work, I will be fired and we won't have money. :|
Cara : OK, I understand. Have a nice day at work.
cara16.jpg
cara16.jpg (238.27 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

noidea123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by noidea123 »

Hi,
I'm considering buying a gynoid model 10 with the laura head. Is there any opening in the mouth? I'd love to do french kissing but it looks like it's closed off, and how soft is the face and lips?

Kazuya
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Kazuya »

noidea123 wrote:Hi,
I'm considering buying a gynoid model 10 with the laura head. Is there any opening in the mouth? I'd love to do french kissing but it looks like it's closed off, and how soft is the face and lips?
Sadly the heads are closed off, but then there’s not many manufacturers that do heads with open mouths for some reason, and certainly not ones that are on the same level as GT perhaps with the exception of Sinodoll.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Congrats, great choice

noidea123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by noidea123 »

Kazuya wrote:
Sadly the heads are closed off, but then there’s not many manufacturers that do heads with open mouths for some reason, and certainly not ones that are on the same level as GT perhaps with the exception of Sinodoll.
That's a shame, how does the face feel? Do yout think it could be modified by someone skilled? It wouldn't be for oral, so there wouldn't be the risk of damaging the lips.

MrDabolina

Post by MrDabolina »

Forget about oral with any doll on the market right now. The lips are small and jaws are not moving, so when trying to go oral the upper face gets painfully deformed. Not usable at all.

noidea123
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by noidea123 »

MrDabolina wrote:
Forget about oral with any doll on the market right now. The lips are small and jaws are not moving, so when trying to go oral the upper face gets painfully deformed. Not usable at all.
I meant just for kissing, but the teeth are closed shut. I'd like what the summit series alexa has, with the open mouth and tongue. Would it be possible to modify it in such a way? They're expensive so I wouldn't really want to experiment.

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Thanks for posting all the great pics of Cara. WOW, she's a cutie!

noidea123 wrote: I meant just for kissing, but the teeth are closed shut. I'd like what the summit series alexa has, with the open mouth and tongue. Would it be possible to modify it in such a way? They're expensive so I wouldn't really want to experiment.
It is what it is. Some IL Doll faces have oral but they're not compatible with GT. You just make the best out of kissing and rely on your imagination to do the rest :wink:
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

denchai

Post by denchai »

MonAmour wrote:Thanks for posting all the great pics of Cara. WOW, she's a cutie!
noidea123 wrote: I meant just for kissing, but the teeth are closed shut. I'd like what the summit series alexa has, with the open mouth and tongue. Would it be possible to modify it in such a way? They're expensive so I wouldn't really want to experiment.
It is what it is. Some IL Doll faces have oral but they're not compatible with GT. You just make the best out of kissing and rely on your imagination to do the rest :wink:
Thank you, Don.
@noidea123 Lips and nose of Gynoid's girl are hard. So, it's not feel like kissing with human. :( Maybe it is the reason for making beautiful detail on face. It would be great if Gynoid Tech can develop a new face with softer lips (Not for oral sex, just for kissing).

Here are some new pictures of my girl. :)
cara17.jpg
cara17.jpg (270.39 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Cara : Do you want to brush my hair ?
cara18.jpg
cara18.jpg (257.11 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Me : Your hair always tangle after woke up. :? Let me help you.
cara19.jpg
cara19.jpg (263.94 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Me : Do you want a pillow ?
cara20.jpg
cara20.jpg (269.65 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Cara : Thanks, it's cute.
cara21.jpg
cara21.jpg (296.67 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
cara22.jpg
cara22.jpg (229.97 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
cara23.jpg
cara23.jpg (297.75 KiB) Viewed 2261 times
Note : Some pictures were retouched with Photoshop.

newguy123

Post by newguy123 »

Nice pics she seems happy with her new owner :)
I live in a Harem full of Beautiful Dolls.
Thanks Doll Forum :)

INFORMATIONS