reallovesexdolls.com

Storms

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Storms

Post by Misty38UCI »

Hope you guys are ok, after that storm.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Re: Storms

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Thank you for your concern Misty, =) So nice of you. It was rough for Texas, lol. We lost power and water with a foot of snow and single-digit temps. Got power back (one of the lucky ones) and water came back today too, so we are all good!

Cheers, Stacey
:glou:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Cameron_6225
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cameron_6225 »

How much snow did you get?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am glad y'all are doing ok. We didn't lose power or water, but we did have a frozen pipe that we had to cut away drywall and thaw. It was in our laundry room, which sits on the exterior wall of our house. We were very blessed compared to so many out there. We did our best to conserve electricity and water, so that we didn't overwhelm the powergrid any further. We are up in the Dallas / Fort Worth metroplex area, which is about a three hour drive from you guys.
I am glad your power and water has been restored and that your inventory did not sustain any damage. :)
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll