www.yourdoll.com

First Time Buyer Advice

Your Doll is an authorized vendor of TPE Sex Dolls (WM, YL, OR...). As one of the popular sex doll vendors in the world, we always provide the most efficient, responsive, comfortable customer service: Free worldwide shipping, discreet packaging, 24/7 customer support, no hidden charges. With 500+ sex dolls, You will find the best one you want at Your Doll. Our showroom is available in the USA. Website: www.yourdoll.com
TittyMan3000

First Time Buyer Advice

Post by TittyMan3000 »

Hello all, I'm brand new to this although it's something I've fantasized about for a while. After recently getting out of a long term relationship and having doubts about my viability to be in another one anytime soon, I decided to take the plunge and get my first doll for two reasons 1) to satisfy my sexual needs, and 2) to provide me with some level of companionship as I've grown accustomed to sleeping next to someone and sleeping alone has been furthering my depression.

All that said, I made my first purchase last night with Your Doll and went for the 160cm (5ft3) K-Cup Sex Doll Kunti With Fuckable Tits https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-yld137/ She has nice proportions, realistically saggy tits that aren't too "globe-y", her default head and face was really attractive to me, and I've had a fetish for fuckable tits for a while (thanks hentai lol) and it's nice to see how many options for that fetish have been coming to light. I also got the #355 anime elf girl as the 2nd free head to spice things up a bit and even ordered a second one from Sexy Sex Dolls That I found really attractive and sweet (Cute Asian Real Doll Head 223 Hanami) https://www.sexysexdoll.com/cute-asian-real-doll-head/ I'll definitely post photos as soon as they arrive and my newbie status is lifted. Also really debating and trying to convince myself not to buy this cutie (140cm (4ft7) N-cup Merna) https://www.yourdoll.com/product/sex-doll-yld016/ before the first one has even arrived :lol: should I worry about her being discontinued anytime soon? Is that a common thing?

With that, like the subject says, just wanted a general overview on what to expect for a full sized doll and some good tips on proper care. I've read the FAQs a bit and done a bit of research both here in the forum and on Your Doll's site, but wanted some firsthand advice from other members as well. Things like cleaning advice, if purchasing the WM Doll Intelligent Cleaning Set is advisable, storage tips, how to properly attach a wig, that kind of thing. A general walkthrough would be super appreciated! Thanks so much in advance and looking forward to sharing more with all of you!

guru meditation

Re: First Time Buyer Advice

Post by guru meditation »

Well weight is usually the 1st hurdle, which people realize latest at the point when they try to lift their 1st doll out from the factory box. As a small tip to this I would recommend removing most of the protective material while she is in the box, then pose her to sitting pose (lift up both legs closer to 90 degree angle and then bend the knees down to form another close to 90 degree angle). Then carefully turn her hands so, that they are not in way when u lift her body in "newly married pose". It will be rather easy this way. Just be really careful while carrying her around as those fingers and toes are really fragile. Always check the route beforehand as one bumb to wall/door might make u and her really sad.

There has been some good reviews about WM Doll Intelligent Cleaning Set, but personally I haven't tried that. Got bathroom close enough :)

What comes to wigs, just make sure that the wigs don't leak color and avoid using ones with black fabrics inside. I usually wash mine 1st in warm water using normal mild hair shampoo just to make sure that there is no color leaks. Also good practice to remove any factory residues as it is with the entire doll too. You might want to check out my "Essential TPE doll care product"-topic, where is more info about the cleaning stuff. Placing wig properly to dolls head can be bit challenging at 1st, but it gets easier over time. It doesn't really matter will you put front- or backside 1st, but try to align the center line properly. You might need to adjust length of the straps (rubber bands) in back of the wig to make it fit properly.

Easiest storage place is in bed, while doll is laying flat as possible. Manufacturers might recommend hanging the doll (with special hanging bolt) or storing it in standing pose if it is a standing doll with standing bolts in bottom of her feet. However personally I have had no issues with the bed method.

Other stuff worth mentioning is obviously the staining, which many clothes or surfaces may cause. Would recommend using mostly white or light colored clothes during the time you familiarize yourself to other options. Tons of info about that in these forums.

Feel free to ask if there is some other specific things on your mind.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

There are great posts on this subject, including some by me but I'll address your immediate concerns here. Always pay very close attention to her hands as that's the weakest part of the doll. When turning her over (say she's laying down) have her arms straight down & her hands flat against her body. Press your hand (palm flat completely covering her hand), and roll her over. Not as easy as it sounds, but with practice you'll get it.
As far as buying more dolls - I recommend waiting six months or so. Doing so will give you insight & more understanding. With that said, having multiple dolls of different sizes is the way to go.
You're in for a great time!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

TittyMan3000

Post by TittyMan3000 »

Thanks so much for the advice ya'll! For staining from clothes, does it help my washing them a few times first, or will staining always be an issue with darker clothes if they're worn too long?

guru meditation

Post by guru meditation »

TittyMan3000 wrote:Thanks so much for the advice ya'll! For staining from clothes, does it help my washing them a few times first, or will staining always be an issue with darker clothes if they're worn too long?
Couple random threads you might want to check out:
TPE stain test with 10 garments
What fabrics are OK and don't stain on TPE dolls?

Washing new dark clothes is obvious, but it always doesn't help. Staining can happen in minutes, it doesn't always need "hours", specially if some pressure is applied to fabric against the TPE. More expensive brand clothes usually leak less than the cheap ones. Flesh colored or white body stockings/jumpsuits/tights under dark clothes will also be really effective. There are also some chemicals which might make the dyes less leaky.
Jenny (UFD Carmen, review)
Lara (WM EVO140D/36 from Yourdoll)
Orla (Irontech Gymnast Victoria 150 from Yourdoll)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Welcome to TDF, congratulations on your new girl, hope she gets there soon.

INFORMATIONS