sanhuiofficial.com

New 160cm AIO Nonoka

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
OldBaldy
Apprentice
Apprentice

New 160cm AIO Nonoka

Post by OldBaldy »

After 30 years of living with this female type person (R.I.P. 7/3/2019 of cancer) I find living alone to be somewhat boring. At my age (retired), I have no desire (or energy) to start another relationship with another woman/girl. OTOH, I really miss the sex and having a warm body to snuggle up to at night, or even being peripherally aware that there is a person sitting in that chair over there.
So, today, I pulled the plug and ordered the Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka. She should be arriving sometime late April.

I really appreciate the reviews and photos of the other Nonoka owners on the site. It was their discussion of their satisfaction with their purchase that led me to make the decision in favor of Sanhui rather than DS (Doll Sweet). I really liked both the 152cm Jodie and the 168cm Queena versions and was getting ready to order, but the hole in the back for a hanger destroys the integrity of the skin and makes a shower have too much possibility of water getting inside the body - not good for the integrity of the doll. I may get the 152cm later if DS will fill in and seal the hole. The 168cm is more attractive to me, but the weight is more than I can handle (oh, my aching back!).

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: New 160cm AIO Nonoka

Post by mestrai4286 »

Late April is pretty good considering the circumstances. Back in 2019, my orders were 3 to 4 weeks from confirmation to arrival. I think you made the right choice, my first doll was a DS 145. Not a bad doll, but I simply like Sanhui's curves and paintjob more. Sanhui also had a lot of pretty faces, that's what drew me in. I have a 160 too, but not AIO like your's. The weight is manageable which motivates me to do more positioning, but the fatigue catches up quickly. So I try to pick one position now. It's funny, every time I get a new doll, it's like all my previous doll-owning experience goes away and I have to relearn everything and come to terms with how involved using and maintaining one is. You probably read up on all of this already but I just want to say congrats, and don't worry if you run into any difficulties. I thought I was ready for it, but it took some powering through.

OldBaldy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OldBaldy »

I have noticed on several dealer sites that you can get a flight case for storage if ordered with the doll, but I can find no place where you can order just the flight case. Some sites you can individually order a box fitted out as a couch/bench, but that is not what I want.
Any suggestions/links?
Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka

rubyfan
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by rubyfan »

OldBaldy wrote:I have noticed on several dealer sites that you can get a flight case for storage if ordered with the doll, but I can find no place where you can order just the flight case. Some sites you can individually order a box fitted out as a couch/bench, but that is not what I want.
Any suggestions/links?
These are very tough to come by, not sure why. There are some snowboard bags that can work depending on width of your doll's hips/shoulders (one example: https://www.amazon.com/TurnWay-Snowboar ... ef=sr_1_16).

Congrats on Nonoka btw. She is a very beautiful doll!! Get a good warming blanket and she will be a wonderful bed buddy.
:glou:
"Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy."—H.L. Mencken

OldBaldy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OldBaldy »

My question to Sanhui:

When it comes time to do the make-up, can you have the factory make her look to be 25-30 years old? Also, I would like the eye brows to be slightly slanted toward the temple (~5-10 degrees higher to the outside of the face than over the bridge of the nose) rather than straight across as in the sales photos.

Their disappointing answer:

Sorry, we can’t do customized makeups. Our makeup artists are not professional enough to do customization.
Best,
Betty
Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

Congrats for your doll and welcome to the boards!

Eyebrow curvature and expression can be manipulated with just minimal makeup job. To add age to my doll features, I sometimes put greyish shadowing on nose sides and slight highlighting on the bridge of the nose. Then subtle shadowing under cheekbones. These make a more mature assertive look. Best to do only 50% deep first and then take a photo. The difference shows you what direction will be suitable and avoid going overboard. Shadowing is the easiest part.

Nonoka is great, she is that type of a woman who will keep her looks through aging.

I recall there was a thread about aging by makeup somewhere in TDF last year and couple of other makeup threads.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

OldBaldy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OldBaldy »

Well, I found several sites that will sell the ATA style flight cases with having to purchase a doll at the same time. The price of the case is not bad - USD$250-$300 for a case built for 160cm - 168cm dolls. OTOH, shipping is terrible - USD$800 - $1000 for shipping from China to the US. For dolls over 150cm they do not recommend shipping the doll in the case due to weight considerations - seems there is too much chance of damage to the case with the weight of the doll + the weight of the case. Found places in the US that would sell one also (custom made), but the cost for the size case I would need is prohibitively expensive.
Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

OldBaldy wrote:My question to Sanhui:

When it comes time to do the make-up, can you have the factory make her look to be 25-30 years old? Also, I would like the eye brows to be slightly slanted toward the temple (~5-10 degrees higher to the outside of the face than over the bridge of the nose) rather than straight across as in the sales photos.

Their disappointing answer:

Sorry, we can’t do customized makeups. Our makeup artists are not professional enough to do customization.
Best,
Betty
That's a good point. There are probably some customers who think the Nonoka head looks a bit young. In addition, it would be desirable if there were more heads with the adjustable mouth feature.

raulwie

Post by raulwie »

As for storage, I think it would be worth checking out a local hardware store. And look around using the search function in the forum. There are many threads on the subject.

OldBaldy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OldBaldy »

After researching several dealers that provide ATA rated flight cases I find the longest case available is 1580mm / 158cm / 5'-2.2"

Clearly, this is too short for 160cm doll. Cloud Climax has posted they will have them for the Summit and EX Clone series, but price runs about USD$1100 for one for 168cm Queena/Alexa.
Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka

Wight
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wight »

You might get quotes from local carpenters for a custom box with your preferred finishing. I would opt for a lockable 2-part solution. The top "hood" is removable and lets access to the doll from all sides making it easy to set down the doll on to the lone bottom part. When it is set on a table or stand, she will be on perfect height to lift/operate/pose/dress. There you never have to crouch down to floor level.
Ginevra's thread!
viewtopic.php?t=94375

OldBaldy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by OldBaldy »

Well, so much for 5-10 days production time. Here it is the 16th day and still no word from Sanhui. Sent an email to ask for progress report yesterday morning and still no answer today.
Beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea or not.
Sanhui 160cm AIO Nonoka

Prettydollz18

Post by Prettydollz18 »

Ever consider a storage sofa?

SingleDogLife

Post by SingleDogLife »

Yikes.... 16th day huh

WaffleAnomaly
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by WaffleAnomaly »

OldBaldy wrote:Well, so much for 5-10 days production time. Here it is the 16th day and still no word from Sanhui. Sent an email to ask for progress report yesterday morning and still no answer today.
Beginning to wonder if this was such a good idea or not.
Keep in mind it always means "business days" sadly. So if you ordered her on the 14th, it's really only been ~10 business days.

I've been looking for a flight style case for 160cm or taller dolls myself, and from what I've seen it would be easier/cheaper to just make your own usually.

INFORMATIONS