sexyrealsexdolls.com

DS145+ doll with sagging breast

Mods, Repairs & Maintenance related specifically to not specifically listed Silicone Dolls
gerard61
Active Poster
Active Poster

DS145+ doll with sagging breast

Post by gerard61 »

Hello all. I purchased a DS145+ doll last September, and only a week or two after receiving her, I noticed that the right breast was slightly deformed. I tried pinching the area (which is within about a two inch radius of the nipple, and at the noon to 3 position on the clock as you face the doll). However, after aggressively pinching the area, I sort of got the deformation to even out a bit. The breast looked more normal, but it definitely looked different from the left breast. It was as if that breast did not receive as much gel as the left breast did.

Now, all these months later, the breast is slightly worse. I have read a number of posts about doing repairs on sagging or damaged breasts. I mostly focused on silicone, however, while doing this. I did run across Mishka's vid and the discussion that ensued.

It seems that the preferred methods involve the use of silicone gel, since that is what is inside these breasts. I saw others posts similar solutions, but rather than injecting air (I don't like this idea) or buying the gel kit and injecting the gel mix, a person or two injected other silicone products such as silicone caulk ("putty", in the word of one fellow), while someone else mentioned using Eco-flexx.

After doing much reading, and realizing that some of these posts go back a few years, my question is whether anyone out there has developed a reasonably easy approach to this problem in the interim.

I had thought about simply injecting Permatiex RTV clear silicone (which I have on hand for use for general repairs) with a large bore needle directly into the breast through the nipple, and as deeply as the needle will go. I figured that just adding a little of this caulk would take up some of the volume and, hence, bring the breast back to a state of non-sagginess/deformation.

I should mention that I did not include photos, because I did not think that the differences between the two breasts would show up as clearly as it does in person. It' very easy to see this issue when looking at them, but capturing it with a camera is not the same.

So, if anyone out there has developed something better and faster than having to mix up silicone gel, I'd certainly consider it. I want my sweety's tits to look symmetrical.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: DS145+ doll with sagging breast

Post by seagull »

Arthur1960 would suggest a good bra :)

dasmurf
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: DS145+ doll with sagging breast

Post by dasmurf »

I think the breast has been deflated. It happens sometimes. Grab some sil-poxy and a 100 mL syringe with a small-gauge flat-end needle. Just stick it in under the nipple and inject air (you might need to move the depth of the needle in and out until air easily injects in). After reflating, seal with sil-poxy. Give it a try!

INFORMATIONS