www.wmdolls.com

Male torso dolls.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Male torso dolls.

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. I'd like to hear from torso doll owners - what are the things you like and dislike about having a torso doll? What are the advantages and disadvantages of having one? Thanks in advance for your replies. :lol:

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Re: Male torso dolls.

Post by Z-Dollman »

The four-eyed little creep known as "the man" who thinks all my dolls belong to him- well, two of them are torsoes.

I'll make a deal with you. Help me get rid of "the man" and I'll tell you what I know. But it has to be our secret. Nobody else on the forum can know.

Whoops, this is a public post, isn't it? There goes that idea.

(Seriously though, I'll give this some serious thought and reply tomorrow- unless "the man" gets to it first.)
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I have several female torsos and the best thing I can say about them is the ease of moving them around, of course being torsos there is a significant weight reduction compared to a full size doll, no a torso would probably not be a best choice if you are only interested in doing photography only. :thumbs_up:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

@Z-Dollman: I eagerly await your reply. :lol:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

@Dollfriend: thanks for your reply. Photography isn't my main priority, so all good there. Unfortunately, I have a back problem and am limited in the amount of weight I can lift without injuring myself further. Which severely restricts my choice in male dolls. Being female, I lack the muscle power of my male counterparts when it comes to lifting and moving a doll. ***resigned sigh***

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Well.. even a Torso can have some heft to it, only the weight will not be as severe, as if the Torso was a full size doll, I do not want to give the impression that they are lightweight.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Agreed on that about the weight. I haven't weighed my torsoes yet (I probably should). But I'd presume they are about 50lbs.

They are by far NOT as light as one might think. In fact, my Jaimie doll (who is a bit over 4') is lighter than my torsos.

The two torsoes I have are "Qita" brand torsoes and the ONLY difference between them and a full size doll is the absence of arms & legs. The proportion is exact to a full size doll of that build.

Now, I will list off the pros & cons (these pertain only to the Qita torsoes as they are the only ones I own):

Pros:
Price - torsoes are cheaper than full size dolls
Size - since they have no arms/legs they are easier to maneuver through small or narrow spaces
Portability - Because of the size/weight reduction, they are easier to move around in the bed.
Dancing - One of the things I wanted to be able to do with my doll is dance with it. Yes, you can dance with a full size doll, but its a pain in the ass keeping rhythm. With a torso you are basically just moving around and hugging (though I don't know that I'd recommend it more than a song or two, lol).
Lack of arms - Yes, this is a PRO. I LOVE to cuddle with my Daniel, but every full size doll I had in my bed was very hard to cuddle with.
Positions: A torso will likely be easier to "ride" and you can do doggy and basset hound with a torso much easier than a full size doll.

This is what happened with full size dolls - if I laid on their arms, I could feel the 'steel rod' in their arms on my neck and it really was uncomfortable. So I couldn't cuddle with them. I couldn't put my arm around them either because the weight of the doll on my arm would block bloodflow. These are NOT issues with the Qita torsos. The Qita torso shoulders are reinforced so you have to literally forcefully squeeze with a lot of effort them to even feel the rod. Given the design they are GREAT neck pillows. Also, the torso of the Qita torso bends up. You can of course bend it in the opposite direction if you wish (or any point in between) but by leaving it up, you can easily put your arm under him and not block bloodflow.

Lack of legs:
Yes, this is also a pro as well. Because trying to turn a full size doll to its side so you can cuddle with is a VERY arduous task and the legs make it extremely difficult and very uncomfortable to do.

Now for the cons:
Cons:
Standing: You cannot sit the torso up without some sort of support for the back (or front if facing rearwards)
Limitations: Due to the lack of arms/legs, anything you want to do that requires the use of those is not possible
Positions: You cannot penetrate the doll missionary style. (This isn't really a con because missionary is like the only position you can really do when penetrating a full size male doll without risking damage (knees and elbows mostly)

These are all I can think of at the moment. But if anyone happens to add any additional details of importance I reserve the right to take the credit for it even if I didn't think of it because I am DOLLMAN! lol.

zwei23783

Post by zwei23783 »

Torso dolls may sometimes look a little weird, they may be better if they get used to it, and they can also solve sexual needs.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

They do take some getting used to, but I also think they are an amazing addition to a doll collection. They can also be used more conveniently for people who don't want to go through the hassle of moving a whole doll before/after sexy time.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Dollfriend wrote:Well.. even a Torso can have some heft to it, only the weight will not be as severe, as if the Torso was a full size doll, I do not want to give the impression that they are lightweight.
Thanks for your honesty, Dollfriend. I appreciate it.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

@Z-Dollman: thank you so much for your detailed feedback. And for pointing out that torso dolls may not be as light as people may think. Also good to know that the proportion is at the same scale as a full-body doll. I think it's great that the Qita torso is bendable. I really appreciate your list of pros and cons - it's given me a lot to think about.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

zwei23783 wrote:Torso dolls may sometimes look a little weird, they may be better if they get used to it, and they can also solve sexual needs.
HI, zwei23783. I don't own a doll just yet - I'm saving up for one - so I have nothing to compare a torso doll to right now. I admit they look a little weird to me without arms and legs, but that may be an advantage when it comes to the reduction in weight. And I'm sure they can indeed solve sexual needs. :lol:

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

Some thought should also be spent on how the doll would be moved and positioned. Some weight issues can be easier mitigated than others.

I will tell you that I bought something off of Amazon that was a godsend. Mind you, I have osteoarthritis in my back and I'm overweight and this thing makes a world of difference. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP ... UTF8&psc=1

The best thing is they have an enormous selection of different brands etc and they are very affordable.

The thing is, go for the one with the straps. I have both, but trust me, when you are lifting heavy things, those shoulder straps make an enormous difference. A regular brace keeps you back in line, but one with shoulder straps does that AND takes some of the pressure off and puts it on your shoulders to even things out.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Some thought should also be spent on how the doll would be moved and positioned. Some weight issues can be easier mitigated than others.

I will tell you that I bought something off of Amazon that was a godsend. Mind you, I have osteoarthritis in my back and I'm overweight and this thing makes a world of difference. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EP ... UTF8&psc=1

The best thing is they have an enormous selection of different brands etc and they are very affordable.

The thing is, go for the one with the straps. I have both, but trust me, when you are lifting heavy things, those shoulder straps make an enormous difference. A regular brace keeps you back in line, but one with shoulder straps does that AND takes some of the pressure off and puts it on your shoulders to even things out.
Cheers, Z-Dollman. I already bought a normal lumbar back brace from ebay. I'll keep an eye out for the kind you suggested in the link. That's a great tip, thanks. :lol:

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

So all you want is the tip? (lol, sorry, I couldn't resist).

INFORMATIONS