www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Re: THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello Telash,
Telash wrote:Surely the new heads must be ready soon, yes?
Still in the making. :roll:

Believe me, I ask every week about them. Maybe one day they will be so fed up that they will finally do them! :twisted:

Ted

cain587

Post by cain587 »

WM Dolls News wrote:Hello Telash,

Believe me, I ask every week about them. Maybe one day they will be so fed up that they will finally do them! :twisted:

Ted
Tell them to take their time. After all, to show more patient is to give the artist time to make art.
"Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it." -Confucius
"Collecting is about the journey, experience and discovery. It is spoiled if one sets out to profit." -???

Telash

Post by Telash »

cain587 wrote:
WM Dolls News wrote:Hello Telash,

Ted
Tell them to take their time. After all, to show more patient is to give the artist time to make art.
I dont know about you, but i have a limited lifetime.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Why are they not even advertising this new lady?
OK, no new heads yet. I get it. But are only a few options shown on vendor sites.
Lets face it, they showed us a wonderful new lady, and then sat on it.
Way to drop the ball WM.
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

JohnnyTempest wrote:Why are they not even advertising this new lady?
OK, no new heads yet. I get it. But are only a few options shown on vendor sites.
Way to drop the ball WM.
My vendor said that the heads that are out there already should work just fine. I've kind of been operating under that idea, and assuming that a rounder head that looks great on a bigger body may look too puffy for petite and toned.

Definitely agree that they could have had more of their complimenting heads ready when they announced this, but no doubt they've already started selling plenty of these bodies regardless.

Also sellers are showing different stats on different sites. There seems to be no definitive measurements for this one, so clothing sizes are going to be tricky for the uninitiated.

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

None of the images work :(

Could you guys do a doll with the proper vagina - anus placement?

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

homersexual wrote:
Way to drop the ball WM.
My vendor said that the heads that are out there already should work just fine. I've kind of been operating under that idea, and assuming that a rounder head that looks great on a bigger body may look too puffy for petite and toned.

Definitely agree that they could have had more of their complimenting heads ready when they announced this, but no doubt they've already started selling plenty of these bodies regardless.

Also sellers are showing different stats on different sites. There seems to be no definitive measurements for this one, so clothing sizes are going to be tricky for the uninitiated.
I suppose the point I was trying to make, is that WM left it to us to try and figure out some decent head/body combinations.
So, if one of you out there would be so kind (since I don't have Photoshop) to put the "314" head on the 141D body. That would be helpful for me… Since WM isn't going to do it.

On the side… It might be really nice to have an interactive menu on some of these sites, so that you can take a body, choose a head and superimpose it, to see what she would look like.
Not everyone is made of money, and buying a head that turns out not being so fitting isn't so much fun. Just saying;

John
Ps. Homer, your last paragraph was a bit disturbing.
I didn't know this was happening with this body. I think I've only seen it on two different vendor sites, so I'll have to look deeper into this.
But again… If WM more more proactive, this would not be happening.
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

JohnnyTempest wrote:
homersexual wrote:
Way to drop the ball WM.

I suppose the point I was trying to make, is that WM left it to us to try and figure out some decent head/body combinations.
So, if one of you out there would be so kind (since I don't have Photoshop) to put the "314" head on the 141D body. That would be helpful for me… Since WM isn't going to do it.

On the side… It might be really nice to have an interactive menu on some of these sites, so that you can take a body, choose a head and superimpose it, to see what she would look like.
Not everyone is made of money, and buying a head that turns out not being so fitting isn't so much fun. Just saying;

John
Ps. Homer, your last paragraph was a bit disturbing.
I didn't know this was happening with this body. I think I've only seen it on two different vendor sites, so I'll have to look deeper into this.
But again… If WM more more proactive, this would not be happening.
Actually you're kind of speaking my thoughts, I am an old hand with PS and did that myself when deciding on heads and 314 was one of the one's I considered but didn't mix. I whipped up a fast and dirty for you, along with the original images so you can see the scale. I scaled the head very slightly for the composite, because the shots were different, and a good shot of the head to mix over the body with the same angle was tricky.

Some vendors have this model at 4'11" and another has 4'6", but the measurements are more consistent. I communicated with my vendor before buying because I was also concerned about heads which is when I was assured the heads should work with rare exception, and they will confirm things on the order, from the factory pics, and then with me before boxing and shipping. They've been very cool about the process.

I'm basing my doll's details from this thread and my vendor (which all match up except for one typo the vendor will be correcting if they haven't yet), so if there is an discrepancy with the doll and the advertised stats, the vendor will hopefully deal with it. I agree, most sites are cumbersome and intuitive. We really need a more comprehensive doll configuration app build into some website so we can get a sense of scale on not only the heads but the bodies relative to one another.

Composite (fast and dirty):

Originals (scaled 600x900px):

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Thank you homer! You rock!
Except for the "linebacker" neck, if she had short curly green hair, and green eyes, she would be exactly what I'm looking for! Nicely done. As for the disparity in measurement, it was explained to me by another member, and I believe it to be absolutely true. And that when people who don't use the "12 inch equals 1 foot" rule.
Namely, the rest of the planet.
They get confused when converting centimeters which are based on ten to inches which are based in well, nothing.
They're fractional, which makes everything much more difficult. As it is, many American adults cannot read a ruler. (Tell them to find 11/32 on a ruler, and they'll look at you like you have three heads, stating that there are only 12 inches on this ruler not 32).
So when you convert 141 cm to inches, you get 55 inches. So assuming you know that 60 inches equals 5 feet, and subtracting 5 inches gives you 55 inches, you logically get 5 1/2 feet, or 5 foot five.
So in my example, just the conversion would yield you three different measurements.
You could say 4'5" and you would think you're correct(4 feet +5 inches = 5'5 incorrect), you could say 4'6"( Oh, so 4 1/2 feet… How do you write 4 1/2 feet? 4'6. Also incorrect) and you think you're correct or you could understand that 4 feet equals 48 inches, so 55 inches would be 4'7"+ change. (141 cm equals 55.512 inches). So I can understand how people get confused, and I use this method! Anyway I hope this helps with how the measurements are changed and different between different vendors. You had me a little spooked there for a second, but now it all makes sense. Thanks again for the picture, I can't wait to get mine!

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

No problem, Johnny. The neck was from the 148cm shoot and not from the 141cm, so if you check out the original pics on both you will see it's thicker for a number of reasons, including differing camera angles and poses, probably also design. I think overall the head should work fine, and that was my focus on the composite. I was fortunate enough to find the head on a 148cm so the discrepancies are not as severe as if it were on, say, a 160 or higher. It's really all 'approximates'. The head itself is a little larger in the 148 shoot and had to be scaled just because of the angles. A full frontal shot would have been best, but I was being hasty and slapping together what I could as fast as possible.

As for the math explanation, I get what you mean (though reading it made me flashback to written math problems in grade school 8O ). It's the same issue with machine translation, so then it comes to taking the manufacturer's specs in the image and using one's own discernment. There are a lot of online calculators, a quick search on DDG brought this one:

What is 141 cm in feet and inches

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

By the way, if anyone has any information on basic clothing sizes for this do please share. I get measurements, but am consistently finding clothes with waists that go well above 17". I think the shoes are a size 5, but I really don't know and want to know where and what to look for before she arrived.

Maybe WM could chime in?

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

Status on heads? Especially the Elf One?
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Responses from WM?

----------------------------------------------

I'm calling time of death, 0500

Just saying;
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"

DocWen
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocWen »

JohnnyTempest wrote:I'm calling time of death, 0500
:haha4:
---
DocWen
Never give up! Never surrender! - Jason Nesmith
Proud companion of Etsuko (MLW 148b) and Anjelica (XT Doll 163F)
Previous companion of SE Doll 151e, WM 157b, Piper Doll Phoebe, Piper Doll Phoebe Elf, another WM 157b, Zelex 155c, Happy Doll Dagmar and a few others I don't recall.

WM Dolls News
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by WM Dolls News »

Hello,
DocWen wrote:Status on heads? Especially the Elf One?
I asked for the head a few weeks back and received the bad news that no work had been done on them at all.
JohnnyTempest wrote:I'm calling time of death, 0500
Good news is that our Special Agent told us that they are on now the “Top Priority“ list.

Here is the status for each head:

Head with code name “Briona“ is about to have it's solid epoxy mould made. It's the one that should be finished first.

Head with code name “Xiodan“ is in the final sculpting stage. This one should come out in second position.

The head with codename “Elfina“ has been 3D printed. But apart from that I don't know it's status. I guess it will come out last.

This head has been designed so it could also be made into a nice Alien character. With grey skin and black sclera eyes maybe.

At least now you know approximatively how the heads will look like.

It should also be noted that these heads are meant to fit 120/140 cm Dolls. They have not been specifically designed for the WM141D.

Ted

INFORMATIONS