XYcolo.net

Organic Silicone Pro XYcolo - as good as they get

XYcolo is committed to the research, development and production of high-end synthetic humans. Our motto is to provide you a "Spiritually Infused Customized Companion". So we use state of the art skeleton technology, including fingers with bones and joints and use high quality silicone, not TPE. To perfect everyone's dream, we pursue the ultimate quality, hence each companion is customized by a professional makeup artist to ensure that it gets its own soul. Website: xycolo.net

Moderator: jiayi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Organic Silicone Pro XYcolo - as good as they get

Post by haremlover »

_DSC1194.JPG
_DSC1194.JPG (1.62 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
and these photos were taken in natural light.

Hands are exquisite
_DSC1181.JPG
_DSC1181.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
and move left right as well as updown and rotate. Range of movements of joints is good and the joints are well adjusted. When I did a review of her sister
DSCF0571.JPG
DSCF0571.JPG (732.66 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
some time back last year the factory were having quality control issues on joint tightness, and indeed in taking this photo I found that her old sister's elbow joints were unsatisfactorily loose. The factory took note and has addressed this issue and from the new doll I believe satisfactorily and reliably so.
_DSC1178.JPG
_DSC1178.JPG (1.43 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
Articulated fingers are in the thumb and three main digits, the little finger being wire. I don't believe this to be a disadvantage. The little finger may be more prone to knocks and therefore to sad breakage. The thumb hinge left-right could be tighter.

Feet
_DSC1185.JPG
_DSC1185.JPG (1.4 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
are exquisite, here shown with the standing bar removed. With a spanner the heel bolt could be removed also.

Range of movement permits sexual access fine
_DSC1189.JPG
_DSC1189.JPG (1.37 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
_DSC1193.JPG
_DSC1193.JPG (1.49 MiB) Viewed 3392 times
and as a married man when wife is away for a long period after lockdown, this toy lady will be a high contender for attention.

The eyes are slightly different
DSCF0576.JPG
DSCF0576.JPG (750.95 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
DSCF0575.JPG
DSCF0575.JPG (727.3 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
between the two dolls but both
DSCF0572.JPG
DSCF0572.JPG (751.17 KiB) Viewed 3392 times
are for me veritable heart stealers.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Gaijin
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gaijin »

They are beautiful! Congrats.

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

Hi Harem, Lovely lady sexy bum, is her bottom gel filled looks like a handful of heaven. Sorry to here the Goons opened her box, no respect for people's property. I wonder how many illegals and drugs got into the country while they were wasting time looking at your dolly. All the best let's see more of her..

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Hi Harem, how are you?

Thank you for initiating the review finally. Should say, when putting Vala Pro and Vala OS+PS sitting together. They do give people different feeling under your lens.

Due to different options(skin, eye, wig, dresses etc.)and how her owner treats her emotionally, girls from the same module expresses difference character.

Thank you for telling people how our PRO feels. PRO now is of the cutting edge technology in Chinese silicone doll industry.
Thank you & Warm regards!
---------------------------------------------------
Beijing Yuhengxingyi Technology Co.,ltd
Sales Contact: Ms Monica
Email:xycolo2@126.com
Twitter: @XYCOLO2 @XycoloMonica : (https://twitter.com/XycoloMonica)
TikTok -XYCOLOMONICA(@xycolomonica)| TikTok
Youtube: @xycolomonica https://www.youtube.com/@xycolomonica/videos

Web: http://www.xycolo.net
Add:Courtyard 26, Jiuxianqiao Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, China

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Harem is writing a review as a doll enthusiast without any vested or commercial interest whatsoever.

We have watched some photo gallery and some doll reviews on Youtube made by Harem. His neutral point of view can make people more convincing. Apart from that, he is experienced in doll reviewing, he can find some points which some others might neglect.

So we asked him to make a similar review for XYcolo as a third party, not as a customer.

We first sent him an OS head+PS body, and second is a PRO doll. Both doll bodies are with some flaws (heads are new and no flaws), we didn’t SELL him a customized doll, but blemished sample bodies which we can not sell, just for him to test the material as an experienced expert.

We ask him to tell other members how he feels when touching the materials. And how he feels when he sees XYcolo heads, how he judges the work of our make-up artist.

People view things differently, hopefully, Harem’s review can help people who really interests XYcolo Dolls to understand our product more.

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

Regarding the complaint of “spreading doll legs but the stretching gets very bad”, I should say sorry that our dolls can not satisfy you as a REAL women. There is no real muscle under the silicone skin.

In our manual we’ve explained” The legs can be separated by up to 130 degrees on both sides. However, we do not recommend opening the legs too large. Excessive stretching will harm silicone performance. Suggested safety angle is no more than 50 degrees to both sides. Single leg should not be raised with more than 90 degrees upwards, and bend backwards no more than 15 degrees to the vertical of the body.”

130° is the range which an articulated skeleton allows to be spread, but silicone can not hold up to that angle. Silicone breaks.

When play with your doll, try to treat her as a beloved women, not as an object of abuse. Then she will give you more surprise.

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Hi Harem,

Hope you are on the mend! Thanks for a great review :) Whilst nothing is ever perfect, these are quite clearly quality dolls and it's only a matter of time before one comes into my life.

Right from the get go, when I first came across XYcolo, I knew that this was a manufacturer to watch :)
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

PDutus wrote:Thanks for a great review :) Whilst nothing is ever perfect, these are quite clearly quality dolls and it's only a matter of time before one comes into my life.

Right from the get go, when I first came across XYcolo, I knew that this was a manufacturer to watch :)
Thanks: it's great to know that what I do is appreciated and Monica thanks for clearing up the issue of leg spreading, which in the understanding of dolls I agree with absolutely.

It's a great privilege to be able to review a reject doll so that I can get an idea of what a manufacturer's output is like. Manufacturers know that it's a brave manufacturer who sends me a doll: I am doing them a favour in the nature of a consultancy casting a critical eye over a doll and I would be doing them and customers alike a disservice if I overlooked something which needed significant improvement and then could be a matter of multiple complaints and dissatisfaction. That's in no-one's interest.

Reviews by people who buy a doll to review, if they have intention of regaining their money after review have a vested interest in not pointing out problems so as not to be off-putting on a sale. Meanwhile I've seen vendors who buy a doll at the vendor discount, and for inexplicable reasons pick on a detail which might be better and go overboard in criticism. One such was in such a temper with a doll with a gell filled bottom he mistreated the doll by long storage on a flat surface without padding and published a photo of the mess. On the other hand (being unable to count that means I must have at least three hands by now) reviews by people new to dolls won't be within knowledge of norms so either be unduly negative about something or rather enthusiastic.

It's in this way that I try to give middle-of-the-road observations and in what I point out, a good balance.

However an upcoming review for another manufacturer is under condition that I do sell the doll after review. :-( On that review I'll say so. There was a review that caused me not to want to review that doll at all as I only want to review dolls that are particularly likely to result in a good one. On that particular doll I know she has her good points. This means that if you see a manufacturer for whom I haven't done a review, ask questions and do your homework or if the doll is to be sold after review, ask my opinion on another review.

There's a nice set of photos of the Platinum Silicone sister on https://coverdoll.com/drupal/node/3169. Just imagine that model in technicolor and you've got the idea of what I, or you, might be able to do with the Organic Silicone and or Pro. I had difficulties with her as she had had an operation to change her hand skeleton as I wanted to review the articulated fingers. What an operation! It was a miracle, but left an understandable bit of a mess which didn't do justice to the perfection of XYcolo hands.

In the video that I'm preparing of the Organic Pro lady I'm going to show the repair lines on the leg where she had her feet skeleton changed for the standing version but not three small dents resulting unsurprisingly in the process. . . . . Or rather I'll try not to and see if some clever person notices in my error of camera work or editing. :-)

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

XYcolo wrote:Harem is writing a review as a doll enthusiast without any vested or commercial interest whatsoever.

We have watched some photo gallery and some doll reviews on Youtube made by Harem. His neutral point of view can make people more convincing. Apart from that, he is experienced in doll reviewing, he can find some points which some others might neglect.

So we asked him to make a similar review for XYcolo as a third party, not as a customer.

We first sent him an OS head+PS body, and second is a PRO doll. Both doll bodies are with some flaws (heads are new and no flaws), we didn’t SELL him a customized doll, but blemished sample bodies which we can not sell, just for him to test the material as an experienced expert.

We ask him to tell other members how he feels when touching the materials. And how he feels when he sees XYcolo heads, how he judges the work of our make-up artist.

People view things differently, hopefully, Harem’s review can help people who really interests XYcolo Dolls to understand our product more.
One thing missing is the skin tone of the doll, and especially where two are side by side it would be beneficial to know if the darker is tan or Asian, and is the lighter on then Asian or fair??

Secondly it would be beneficial to state what the blemishes are. The new doll has a definite ridge across the top of her breasts a few inches down from the collar bone. Surely that is the "blemish"? I dont see mention of this anomaly on the review.

Finally, Is the first lighter skinned doll also a factory blemish doll and if so is the blemish her oddly placed collar
bone slanted down and several inches below what a human anatomy would be?

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

haremlover wrote:First prize
_DSC1166.JPG
goes to any other silicone doll with a better bum.

This is not a bum review. It's just that this doll has the softest bum I've met and (shape here before sitting position restoration)
DSCF0566.JPG
in bed likely to be wholly irresistable.

The box was opened by customs
DSCF0564.JPG
upside down and Vala's sleeping bag slashed with a knife or scissors
_DSC1174.JPG
and possibly carelessness might have caused her insert to have been lost.

Packaging should have cushioned her adequately
DSCF0563.JPG
but she was detained for longer than she should.
_DSC1160.JPG
_DSC1170.JPG
_DSC1162.JPG
The neck connector has a serial number, DS style, so this doll will always be trackable by the factory back to me.
DSCF0567.JPG
And a friend has already asked: she is not any won't be for sale. This is not a lady about whom I'm in any way indifferent.

The neck connector is good. It's firm, works well but turnable and the head fits the neck better than any other doll I've seen to date with removable head, minimising the neck crack so much to be avoided normally in photos of dolls. However, I will be recommending to the factory turning it 90 degrees so that the head comes off at the deliberate sideways angle rather than straight forward although I believe accidental dismounting is unlikely.

The head is firmer than the rest of the body but softer than many other silicone heads. The Vala head is non-oral: she doesn't open her mouth. Real women who talk during sex, especially about mundane things, are a real turn off and a major reason why men can turn happily to dolls. This lady doesn't say much
_DSC1196.JPG
_DSC1195.JPG
but says it all with her eyes which are in fact the best adjusted and among the easiest of all of all the silicone dolls I've met to move and with precision.

I should add here that since upgrading one of my cameras I'm not having to need to compensate for exposure so often so these are raw photos straight from the camera without any interference of image processing software.

In doing reviews and photos I'm not in the business of glamorising dolls: in my photos what you see is what you get.
Could Harem or Xycolo comment on whether this doll is meant to be stored standing to protect that soft butt and if so how many years can Xycolo dolls stand before losing ability due to joints loosening or feet destroyed?

Could either comment on makeup selection please, are the lips as shown the default color or must it be specified and if so what is that lovely natural color?

How about eyebrow color? Can it be specified so as to match with lighter or darker wig?

Finally can either clarify the exact weight and height? Is the Xycolo website completely accurate in their specifications?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The slight deflation of the breast of the OrgSilPro is on account of her being stored breasts down by Border Force. This is standard with gell filled breasts. It's not serious and part of the course. When annoying it can be remedied with injection of silicone from under the armpit towards the deflated top. Here's my DS Chloé in 2014 viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53612 with a particularly serious case of it. I've played with Silicone dolls for a long time having taken the photo
which corrupts the minds of Iranians on WikiPedia https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D8%B9%D8 ... A%A9%D8%B3
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53715 and Chloé's repair is on viewtopic.php?f=143&t=53784&start=41

Other resources are on
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=83511
viewtopic.php?f=102&t=56221

If this is a worry then Platinum Silicone without gel is the way to go but having experience it much much worse before, it's not a worry to me.

Weight - I put her on the scales and photographed but have mislaid the photograph. From memory, I think including head 36kg for the OrgSilPro.

The Platinum Silicone faults were dimples of less than 4mm. The OrgSilPro were three significant dimples on a shin. As these are reasons for rejection rather than a doll produced destined for a customer it would be unfair to show them. Likewise the result of the hand operation on the Platinum Silicone which obviously isn't a production alteration, but specifically for me for review of the articulated digits.

Storage. Monica refers to storing hanging and a hanging hook is available http://www.xycolo.net/col.jsp?id=139. I prefer standing, so standing version is for me obligatory.

Only the Japanese site gives colour options https://xycolo.jp/product/vala-163 and on eyebrows only flocked vs printed. The printed are very good.

I hope that Monica might take note that the English site needs updating. It's very confusing.

However, email her and the factory do appear to be willing to do custom things.

Best wishes

David P

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Thanks for clarifying the ridge as the delation that happened during transport. I looked on the Japanese site but no mention of lip color so wondering what to do there still. And as far as color tone for skin, are yours Asian and Fair ?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

I think it comes down to asking Monica

I think the darker is tan rather than merely Asian.

One has to be really careful about colours from manufacturers. I reviewed a doll last year with whom I'm not in love, being a yellow rather than a tan. The tan looks really good as does the natural skin tone - as might be described as an English rose.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

XYcolo
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by XYcolo »

jazzman wrote:Thanks for clarifying the ridge as the delation that happened during transport. I looked on the Japanese site but no mention of lip color so wondering what to do there still. And as far as color tone for skin, are yours Asian and Fair ?
The first doll with PS body which we sent to Harem is Pale Pink, it is close to "Fair". The second PRO doll is Tan Color.

As far as the tone of lips, for each body color there is a particular lips color, unless customer has special requirement for lips color. Just like nails, by default there is No Special Color, but XYcolo accept CUSTOMIZED nails, so as the lips/areola/moles/ cheers/chins/ eye make-up and so on.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

That's very helpful.

Here's the video - https://youtu.be/WDrVyQnty_0

which I hope is helpful.

Best wishes

Harem

Chloé's book
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
- - - -

INFORMATIONS