www.sexdollcanada.com/

What Can Go Wrong - Canada Customs & Importing of Sex Dolls

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.

Have You Had Issues Importing a Sex Doll into Canada on your own Before?

Yes
11%
No
70%
Not Sure
19%

Total votes: 27

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: What Can Go Wrong - Canada Customs & Importing of Sex Do

Post by MANABU »

Ron2020 wrote:Are we allowed to discuss criminal cases in Canada surrounding dolls? I mean this seems like a place for it right? Where else can we discuss these? There is a current case with a Corner Brookes man, hearing is on Jan 11th. I was just about to finalize a purchase with and in-stock piper doll when I came across this case. It prevented me from purchasing. I wish we had clear guidelines as to what is acceptable.

I agree can we discuss this? Maybe not HERE specifically in this thread. I have shit I need to unload about that guy.

And also can us Canadians on the forum somehow organize together and maybe make a blog or some kind of resource sharing "thing" whether here or on the web that helps Canadians navigate more than just the laws but shipping issues taxes etc etc. But most importantly helping potential canadians steer these purchases within the parameters of Canadian decency laws.

Like I'm tired of warning brand new Canadian buyers to not go below 145cm when I could just forward them to some resource. I am willing to contribute and work with a team on this but i don't excel in leadership skills telling ppl what to do.

MANAVU

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Ron2020 wrote:Are we allowed to discuss criminal cases in Canada surrounding dolls? I mean this seems like a place for it right? Where else can we discuss these? There is a current case with a Corner Brookes man, hearing is on Jan 11th. I was just about to finalize a purchase with and in-stock piper doll when I came across this case. It prevented me from purchasing. I wish we had clear guidelines as to what is acceptable.
Best place to discuss this is in the Controversial Topics forum: viewforum.php?f=141
Still, the Rules of Conduct do apply. You may discuss this case, but we don't allow discussion about underage looking dolls itself. All posts should be legal, no derogatory or demeaning statements, no politics.

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

I'm sure SDC will chime in here eventually, but, considering you noted the doll is in-stock it means the doll is already on Canadian soil and has already passed through CBSA. SDC has proven that the are very cognizant of dolls that shouldn't be imported into Canada. Obviously, there is far too much at risk to even tip-toe around a gray area. I'd feel confident and comfortable purchasing any doll SDC has to offer.
:glou:

John P

Post by John P »

I did ask SDC about customs seizing a doll about a year ago, and worst case would have been the lost of the doll plus a full refund.

I wouldn't be worried if it is from stock. This means they let it in already.

These laws are changing fast. Please keep us updated on the case of the corner brooks man. Link to article if possible.

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

I don't see what would be wrong with openly discussing public information, or guidlines on what is admissible and what is not :)

Feel free! We only import and sell dolls that meet the requirements of the CBSA in Canada at Sex Doll Canada. Full stop. No exceptions.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

SexDollCanada wrote: We only import and sell dolls that meet the requirements of the CBSA in Canada at Sex Doll Canada. Full stop. No exceptions.
Does this mean there are guidelines written in plain, non-ambiguous language that can be researched online by anyone to read? Like a minimum height, etc.?

SexDollCanada
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SexDollCanada »

Beardo822 wrote:
SexDollCanada wrote: We only import and sell dolls that meet the requirements of the CBSA in Canada at Sex Doll Canada. Full stop. No exceptions.
Does this mean there are guidelines written in plain, non-ambiguous language that can be researched online by anyone to read? Like a minimum height, etc.?
Great question! Nope. Not at all. Here are the key things CBSA looks at in Canada when importing a sex doll:
- Physical attributes of body indicative of sexual maturation, regardless of height (i.e. well developed hips, breasts, butt).
- Marketing attributes and how the doll is portrayed (i.e. is it portrayed as a minor?)

If you have concerns and want real answers, don't be afraid, just call CBSA and ask for a call back from their Prohibitive Imports Unit and tell them you are looking to get clarity on what dolls are legally admissible, and what are considered "obscene", i.e. contraband.

Also, the disclaimer must be made that this is not legal advice.
Sex Doll Canada Team
www.sexdollcanada.com
Rick, Jack, Jess, Serge & Team
Serving Canadians from Coast to Coast, In English et en Français!
CLICK ->: X Series: Heavily Discounted Sex Dolls Ready to Ship from Toronto

E-Mail: inquiries@sexdollcanada.com
Toll-Free: 1-888-996-DOLL (3655)

BigJoeBuck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BigJoeBuck »

i bought a 157b wm doll (used) and when she showed up the box had been opened and resealed with tape that says "fex ex inspected by canada customs" so im assuming my doll is 100% approved by the thought police

my first doll was not opened and was smaller (140c katie type) and zero issue
"love is the only engine of survival"-Leonard Cohen

"all those moments will be lost in time like tears in rain"-roy batty

there are only three kinds of people those who make things happen those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes, this doll is now illegal in Canada and Australia...

ImageImageImage

The doll is clearly depicted as a Miner..and the wombat authorities do not know the difference in spelling nor meaning :wink:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

With all do respect Anung I get it but this is kinda serious. I have a 161cm adult doll hiding under the covers from the RCMP here because I live 2 hours drive from cornerbrook. I feel like I'm in a spotlight by Canadian government and I'm just minding my own business. No im not paranoid, but we done need more attention drawn to us. Then there is the case of 4 or so years ago where a man from the same bloody province nearly went to jail for buying a "boy" doll to replace his deceased son. It's kinda scary now.

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

MANABU wrote:With all do respect Anung I get it but this is kinda serious. I have a 161cm adult doll hiding under the covers from the RCMP here because I live 2 hours drive from cornerbrook. I feel like I'm in a spotlight by Canadian government and I'm just minding my own business. No im not paranoid, but we done need more attention drawn to us. Then there is the case of 4 or so years ago where a man from the same bloody province nearly went to jail for buying a "boy" doll to replace his deceased son. It's kinda scary now.
And with all due respect Manabu, you are clearly delusional.

You have a 161cm....why the f^ck would you hide that from the Popo?

The Popo have other things to do than checking on your 161cm doll

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

So you took me literally when I was clearly not, about hiding my doll, then didn't take me literally when I declared I wasn't paranoid. And as a whole you missed my message.

But hey let's keep making jokes and post funnies in forums about the topic of child decency. You know, why the fuck would the "po-poe" care right? And why the aggression man? You ok? Dolls give good hugs too ya know.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Aussie humour, Anung, nearly wet myself :whistle:

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

MANABU wrote:So you took me literally when I was clearly not, about hiding my doll, then didn't take me literally when I declared I wasn't paranoid. And as a whole you missed my message.

But hey let's keep making jokes and post funnies in forums about the topic of child decency. You know, why the fuck would the "po-poe" care right? And why the aggression man? You ok? Dolls give good hugs too ya know.
I was not attacking your post nor being aggressive.

You have a 160 cm doll so why you worrying about the cops crashing your door?

I have a 65,100,110,140 and a 147cm doll and no cops will come crashing my door because I bought them through legit Canadian vendors.

Can you post some links where there is some jokes and funnies about child decency?
It wont be on this forum. That is for sure!

Love ya Canadian friend!
/Cheers!
:glou:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I think everyone can get a little uncomfortable around this subject, but that doesn't mean we need to get personal.

INFORMATIONS