Coverdoll
www.realdoll.com
Coverdoll

The Karma Journal

Realistic silicone love dolls by Matt McMullen. RealDoll is the oldest and most well known love doll to which all others compare. Includes Boytoys.

Moderator: TJ_Foxx

karma81

The Karma Journal

Post by karma81 »

Here is entry 1 of The Karma Journal & the story of Katsumi.
KatsumiProfilePic.jpg
KatsumiProfilePic.jpg (618.84 KiB) Viewed 2031 times
The Karma Journal
Entry 1: 2021 - May 30th
https://karma81.com/2021/05/30/how-i-meet-katsumi/

My girlfriend and I broke up a few months ago and the other day I took a short road trip to visit some friends. We were out talking over beer about this and that and how relationships have been. You know, the usual stuff in this situation.

There we were drinking, talking and just blowing off the stress. I don’t know how many beers I drank, nor the ABV involved, but I was on the tipsy side. Later that night after all was said that needed to be said I found a ride back with a girl that joined the conversation to the nearby hotel I was staying at.

I woke up the next morning in the hotel as I would expect. As I was looking for coffee and putting my headphones on to start the morning, I began to think about the previous night. It was filled with great thoughts and the conversation and I couldn’t help but notice I was feeling so relaxed. I focused on this naturally. My muscles were not tense, no signs of headache. I felt really good by all accounts, body and mind. I savored this for a moment.

When I switched back to the night before I recalled the conversation in the car back to my hotel. Just the feeling of it was comforting. Then I remembered who drove me. I started to feel a bit perplexed, but not confused. It was a kind of intrigue and curiosity that was building to a near excitement. I didn’t know her nor remember ever meeting her before. I tried to remember her name but I couldn’t quite get it formed in my mind.

I paused for a moment. In a kind of meditation that is engulfed in an enigma that mixed with anticipation and, hope.

I slowly turned around towards the bed in the room. I knew what I wanted to see and the though of disappointment loomed in the air. I have often hoped or wished and dreamed of so many simple things and I expected this to be unfulfilled as they always are. A breath with closed eyes to help me though what was sure to be my hopes crashing into pieces.

Another slow deep breath to help me open my eyes and there she was. Sleeping in the same clothes she was wearing the night before. Her hat was next to the bed with a pair of sunglasses. All that was peaking out of the covers that I could see was the back of her head.

I think I shook a bit as my eyes started to tear up. The feeling in my stomach was a shock of joy that resembled an emotional reaction of stage fright.

Her black hair with lavender running though it made me sure that she drove me here from where my friends and I were. I didn’t remember the conversation on the way back in words or topics, just the feeling of it. That feeling filled my being with an indescribable aura of peace, that’s the only word I know that comes close.

I had forgotten about the music in my ears as all sound had silenced for that moment as it jumped back in to my existence. The rush of Lift Me Up by Moby filled my ears.

I feel an overwhelming relief like a smoothness gently placed over me mixed lightly with questions that I didn’t want to ask for fear of the answer.

I settled in my music pushing out my headphones straight into my soul. I tried not to think too much as she slept. I moved the coffee maker to the room to the bathroom to keep it from waking her. I quietly was lost in thoughts swirling around in my mind eliciting a collage of emotion rather than any describable thoughts.
Last edited by Swan on Sun Jun 06, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fix YouTube
Karma81 (AKA EmpressEm) She/Her/Hers/Femme/Crazy/Kinky
with the troublemaker assistance of Katsumi, Hailey, Valiant & Amber
https://empressem.blog

karma81

Re: The Karma Journal

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 2: 2021 - May 31st
https://karma81.com/2021/05/31/the-karm ... l-entry-2/

She woke up just as the sun was rising. Her eyes moved straight to me as I was already looking at her which separated me from my whirling thoughts in a quick easy transition. She grew a smile softly as she blinked her eyes. A little laugh escaped as she put her hand on her mouth as to keep me from noticing. I returned my smile as I stood up from where I was on the couch. I could tell she was thinking, likely about the previous night and how it led to this moment as I was and had been for the last hour or so.

She shifted under the covers and sat up as to confirm her thoughts have been committed to memory. I could hear her track pants rustle through the sheets. We both knew that there was no sex last night, but that wasn’t on the top of either of our minds.

I asked her if she wanted any coffee or if there was something else I could get her. With a little nod as I said coffee I move to the coffee maker I had put in the bathroom. There was a full pot in this tiny thing I made about twenty minutes ago and had not made it back to yet. I filled two small cups and took one to her.

I think we both had some slight curiosity on how we came to be here, but that was something to ponder another day. I sat on the edge of the bed as the coffee worked its way to a drinkable temperature. In a comfortable silence we both started to move our thoughts in a new direction.

As I was thinking what’s next, she asked me what should we do today? The notion in my mind of this question had a duality to it. On one side it was obvious, what are we doing, We should plan the day? On the other I didn’t even know her name yet that I could clearly recall and we meet about twelve hours ago.

Then a bit of concern hit me. I don’t know her name! I don’t want to ask and feel like a dope. I think she saw my face change. “Let’s have a fun day” as her smile returned. I calmed my concern and agreed that was the perfect plan. “How about we start with some breakfast” I asked. Her nod was all I needed right then. She folded the covers of her to the other side as she stood up. We were both still dressed as we were last night as we stepped to the door to search of something yummy as she said “Katsumi is how you pronounce my name. I’ve slept since then, can you remind me of yours?” I replied with “Karma” as I felt the relief and she almost giggled and made a movement in the direction of a yoga pose as we stepped out the door.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

she is a beauty.

karma81

Post by karma81 »

Very much appreciated jokerisalive!

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 3: 2021 - June 1st
https://karma81.com/2021/06/01/the-karm ... l-entry-3/

After a light breakfast we went back to the room and gathered our things. She didn’t have much the same as me. I had planed just an overnight trip to meetup with friends I had not seen in a long time.

Without any thought we headed to the lobby and I checked out of the room and we headed to my car together. Put my small suitcase and her duffel bag in the trunk and started off. There was no planning or talking about what we were doing, it just happened that way like it felt it should. So natural as if we have known each other for years. Katsumi didn’t question where we were going and I didn’t think to mention it.

As well pulled away I headed for the freeway. We didn’t make it more than a couple blocks when she asked “how about some driving music?” Making more of a declaration than a question as her hand moved to the touchscreen and started to scroll to find something good to play. As I watched the road looking over to peak at what her choice would be Drive by Halsey started to play as we hit the 405 toward Santa Monica.

As we were comfortably moving on the Interstate we had slowed our conversation and each settled In our thoughts. Feeling the road beneath the car and hearing the music in front of a background of road noise I noticed she leaned her seat back a bit and shifted to get comfortable. She could still see out easily and with a quick glance over at her from time to time she seamed to be taking in the landscape.

In not much time I could see her eyes were closed. I turned down the volume just a bit and kept driving.

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 4: 2021 - June 2nd
https://karma81.com/2021/06/02/the-karm ... l-entry-4/

Pulling off the 405 to Santa Monica Blvd. I was heading to the beach to rest and take in the view. Katsumi woke up with the speed and road change as I took us in that direction.

She picked up her sunglasses and covered her eyes from the sun to help her adjust to the beautiful day outside after her nap. Adjusting her seat back up as she looked around a couple skateboarders rolled by as we waited on a green light. Proclaiming “I would so love to have my skateboard about now” as her head turned to follow them down the street.

“Where is it?” I asked out of curiosity. With a corner of her mouth turned down she shrugged as to say I don’t know. I felt her disappointment and attempted to change the subject. I asked if she wanted to go to the beach and get out of the car. “I could definitely use some time out of this seat” to make a suggestion.

“I’m not getting in the water if that’s what you are asking.” I quickly replied “No, no way I am going to. Look but don’t touch is how I like the beach.” The small tension disappeared as she returned to sightseeing. Waiting just a moment to take more in she agreed the beach is the place to go.

I found a place to park the car and we looked at each other in a way to say I’m ready, how about you? Getting out and gazing across the beach to the ocean before we closed the doors to head for look over the cliff.

The pier was not far away as we stood in front of an empty bench before we sat down. It felt like a calm excitement, and a moment that held more than anything visible. I could feel it as I shifted a bit to get my legs stretched.

We gave up on the bench and went to lean against the railing to appreciate more of the view.

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 5: 2021 - June 4th
https://karma81.com/2021/06/05/the-karm ... l-entry-5/

Back in the car we were heading towards my apartment. We had made no mention or plans to where we were going. It was an understanding yet a small question floated by unanswered. The question that should I mention where I was going or I guess she could ask or make a suggestion if there was any concern, but it seamed to not be important. We were together heading in the same direction more than just geographically in an almost overly natural way.

As we reached my apartment she looked over at me with a big smile before she opened the door and got out of the car. I grabbed both bags out of the back and lead the way.

As I opened the door she followed me in and took a look around as I put our bags down. She went straight to the window in the living room area to look out through the blinds.

I could feel my emotion but didn’t have a description in the moment. Something was happening and I could not see it with my eyes or hear anything to help me understand. My heart was beating as I could clearly feel it in my chest. I was not on the edge of something, I was in right the middle of something, something amazing. I knew that without need for questioning, but I don’t know what it is I am engulfed in still.

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 6: 2021 - June 7th
https://karma81.com/2021/06/07/the-karm ... l-entry-6/

It has been a little over a week since I first met Katsumi. I still struggle to describe what has happened in that time. It is as if everything has changed but noting is a surprise as I would think it should be.

The days are normal in a profound way. I wake early as I always do and do what I do. She sleeps longer and goes out for a run or something a couple hours later, give or take. When she returns a shower. Not long after this is when I start to work from home during the week and her presence is felt but she gives me the space to get my job done.

I find myself curious throughout the day and will glance over or see her with my iPad entertaining herself somewhere about the place. It is my place but it is also ours in the another sense now. Katsumi is here and I am happy for that. I can tell she must feel the same. Making herself very much at home and she is so welcome to. Either we keep things the same or she is chasing to not alter the way I have had things here, I’m not too sure.

There have been a few times when Katsumi will play music. The sounds that come out of the speakers are new artists in my favorite genres. I am learning that our tastes are so close I have trouble understanding how I have not heard so much of what she plays.

When I close up work for the day we tend to chat about what is on our minds for a while before dinner. Her presence is powerful but not intrusive in any way. Katsumi takes care of herself and I me but in a complementary way. This natural order is so comfortable it makes me wonder. How did this happen, why, what did I do to deserve this amazing person to enter my life in this way? The feeling of this is too good to be true comes to mind but is insufficient a description.

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 7: 2021 - June 10th
https://karma81.com/2021/06/10/the-karm ... l-entry-7/

I am getting to know Katsumi better as we go about our days. She goes out after she wakes up in the morning a few hours after I’m up. We say good morning before she steps out to go for a run. At least I think that is what she does. She is out for a bit and comes back and takes a shower after downing some water.
DSC_1582.jpg
DSC_1582.jpg (1.84 MiB) Viewed 1754 times
We have been talking before I start work about what is on our minds, this and that of the world around us. Peppering in some of our pasts.

It was quite a moving thing she told me recently about when she was younger that I keep going back to in my mind. Not just because she teared up a little telling me, but that she told me the ways she did. I wonder what she needed to bring this out.
DSC_1394-Edit.jpg
DSC_1394-Edit.jpg (1.81 MiB) Viewed 1754 times
It didn’t take as much time after meeting her for her her tell me this story in retrospect & she did so with a heavy heart full of emotion. I could see her shaking as she slowly explained what happened that night. Her voice was calm and just a few small tears as she tried to keep me from noticing.
DSC_1327-Edit.jpg
DSC_1327-Edit.jpg (1.78 MiB) Viewed 1754 times
When she was in her early teenage years her & her best friend were admittedly out much later that they should have been, especially in the area they were. Her friend was shot & killed in the crossfire between police & group of 3 or 4 trying to get away from them.

I find her words take over my thoughts with the look on her face as they came out slowly and softly, like the force of rolling Mack truck creeping closer and the noise of those quiet words drowning out everything else.
DSC_1301-Edit.jpg
DSC_1301-Edit.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1754 times

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 8: 2021 - June 16th
https://karma81.com/2021/06/16/the-karm ... l-entry-8/

I am compelled to mention again that Katsumi being here is natural. I couldn’t see myself living with anyone even as we crossed paths. There is not struggle between us. This is so that I have not been writing much that past few days here. When each day seams to go as one would hope it does not lend to a journal entry.

I am thinking about what types of fun things I want to suggest we do together soon. She does have her routine, but I think that if we go out and planed something, we can see new things together. Why not have some fun that way?

I am thinking about the other day a lot though. It was one of those moments that take me by surprise not at the time but when I think about it later. We were just sitting here talking as we played music. We would change tracks as part of our conversation to make an on the fly soundtrack.

Thinking back to this song.

I feel the significance of what we experienced.

Katsumi has a soul I need to feel in my life. She seams very much at home as well here too. I wonder what could happen for us today?

karma81

Post by karma81 »

The Karma Journal
Entry 9: 2021 - June 16th
https://karma81.com/2021/06/16/the-karm ... l-entry-9/

It feels like Katsumi and I slept well last night as this morning has already started like a sunrise together with a coffee and soundtrack from an epic movie scene. Putting out a few Tweets to say good morning is definitely something new for me.

It’s not like today is all that far from the past many days in an observable way. It is the air or more aptly the feeling in the air that sets today apart from others. It is that notion of what can’t be seen that brings the normal everyday routine into a new and beautiful perspective.

After she showered I was getting ready to start working for the day. It as though Katsumi’s presence is hard to ignore but in a completely non-intrusive way. As I was getting my workspace ready as she moved to the couch with the iPad and I could tell she had headphones in, probably listening to music in place of my keyboard. I could see her from my desk, as I am sure she did not intend for that to be, not that I think she minds.

I have a camera in my desk and needed to take her picture as she was just settling in to relax.
MorningRelaxation.jpg
MorningRelaxation.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 1613 times
This day is already one of those to remember for the wonder I can find in those moments that are beyond typical words.

karma81

Post by karma81 »

Oops, it has been a while I know.

While not a proper catch-up I will do what I can here. I just need to grab some photos to share.

Hailey -
DSC_1523-Edit.jpg
DSC_1523-Edit.jpg (1.16 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Hailey's tush -
DSC_1889-Edit.jpg
DSC_1889-Edit.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Hailey being sexy -
DSC_1905.jpg
DSC_1905.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Katsumi in the car out for a ride -
DSC_7015.jpg
DSC_7015.jpg (1.45 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Katsumi at Honey Birdette shopping - (with permission)
DSC_7069.jpg
DSC_7069.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Katsumi and some of her HB purchases -
DSC_7725.jpg
DSC_7725.jpg (1.24 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Katsumi hanging after a long day -
DSC_7859.jpg
DSC_7859.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1107 times
Katsumi and I just messing with filters -
IMG_8210.jpeg
IMG_8210.jpeg (438.56 KiB) Viewed 1107 times
and Hailey and I just messing with filters -
IMG_8212.jpeg
IMG_8212.jpeg (926.09 KiB) Viewed 1107 times
Quick phone pic with light I thought was interesting -
IMG_8405.jpeg
IMG_8405.jpeg (1.47 MiB) Viewed 1107 times

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

KARMA! Great to see you and Hailey!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

karma81

Post by karma81 »

TJ_Foxx wrote:KARMA! Great to see you and Hailey!
Thank You TJ! I am happy we could make an appearance.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

karma81 wrote:
TJ_Foxx wrote:KARMA! Great to see you and Hailey!
Thank You TJ! I am happy we could make an appearance.
Katsumi is looking beautiful as well!
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS