sanhuiofficial.com

New 168cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New 168cm

Post by staycool64 »

Tychus wrote:One year old factory photos of my head #32 with green eyes and movable jaw. Mounted on a 165 Rcup body she rocks me :mrgreen:
B5862D63FDA2FD87721FDB1F6FF76BA0.jpg
62D5D8AD814236BD86B980231D69D0BD.jpg
WOW! What a difference in the face with the red wig, Love it, and on mine the lip makeup is a little different to. Very nice Tychus. I hope to learn more on the makeup on silicone and probably much different from TPE.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Up2myneck
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Up2myneck »

That video is great!

She clearly has much softer options, or softer body components than my 3 year old 158cm, without any soft options. The breast movements on the vid suggest my doll is about the same boob-wise though, but I already know that's her best assets - they are the most realistic ever! :wink:

That moving jaw is a really good feature I must say. I would like it on a couple of my Sanhui heads, not because I want oral sex with them [never have], it's just so great for posing and adding to their personalities! :thumbs_up:

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

They really must have made some improvements recently. The doll I just got was supposed to have the soft features too, but she is from 2019, and she does not jiggle in her ass or thighs like this. This looks great!
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
๐ŸŒธ ๐Ÿ’ - Doll Canvas - ๐Ÿ’ ๐ŸŒธ

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Up2myneck wrote:That video is great!

She clearly has much softer options, or softer body components than my 3 year old 158cm, without any soft options. The breast movements on the vid suggest my doll is about the same boob-wise though, but I already know that's her best assets - they are the most realistic ever! :wink:

That moving jaw is a really good feature I must say. I would like it on a couple of my Sanhui heads, not because I want oral sex with them [never have], it's just so great for posing and adding to their personalities! :thumbs_up:
Yes I feel the same about the moving jaw, I like it because of change in expressions and the soft face is so much more real for kissing than the harder silicone. I am very excited about how soft those breast and butt are as well. I most likely purchase the 158cm or maybe the 160cm with the #12 or #13 face which I really like to. I wish they would make more faces and continue to improve or maybe some Veins on certain areas would be nice. I noticed in the pictures the Vag appeared to not have the pigmentation or it probably was the lighting most likely, as well as the skin pigmentation like others have said that you notice it a lot more in person.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:They really must have made some improvements recently. The doll I just got was supposed to have the soft features too, but she is from 2019, and she does not jiggle in her ass or thighs like this. This looks great!
Thanks Penelope,
I believe from what I have read that they didn't have certain soft features until later part of 2019. I did notice Sanhui when they first came out but was into TPE and then they had come out with the soft options rite when I left the forum for a year or so and now the past few months and a lot of research I decided on Sanhui. Silicone dolls have come a long way in just 2 years or less for some. I do also want to pose a little to so the weight is fantastic on a doll this size, I remember trying to move around a 85 to 100lb doll and it was not easy. Very excited on there improvements. I hope they continue to improve because I believe they are very close to being #1 if not in some eyes now.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote: Thanks Penelope,
I believe from what I have read that they didn't have certain soft features until later part of 2019. I did notice Sanhui when they first came out but was into TPE and then they had come out with the soft options rite when I left the forum for a year or so and now the past few months and a lot of research I decided on Sanhui. Silicone dolls have come a long way in just 2 years or less for some. I do also want to pose a little to so the weight is fantastic on a doll this size, I remember trying to move around a 85 to 100lb doll and it was not easy. Very excited on there improvements. I hope they continue to improve because I believe they are very close to being #1 if not in some eyes now.

The weight is really nice, she's exactly as advertised, I don't think she weighs any more than 1 lb over my 157 B from WM now that she is actually here. (the height is just a little different getting used to when carrying. She's got a nice thickness to her considering the weight, like she might just fit into some clothes size S instead of XS.

Tonight was also the first night we finally had sex so might have misjudged after first seeing this.
After further... examination :whistle: ... I think going off of my experience with TPE it's hard to tell just how soft she is. Except for the breasts (which are nicer than the gel breasts on my other doll) the silicone is not as soft and jello-y as the TPE, you have to squeeze the thighs and butt cheeks just a little more for it to give. From what I've read silicone doesn't normally move much otherwise, but I also don't have much experience with all the different dolls and features out there so who knows.

Look forward to hearing more about your experience when she arrives

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote: Thanks Penelope,

The weight is really nice, she's exactly as advertised, I don't think she weighs any more than 1 lb over my 157 B from WM now that she is actually here. (the height is just a little different getting used to when carrying. She's got a nice thickness to her considering the weight, like she might just fit into some clothes size S instead of XS.

Tonight was also the first night we finally had sex so might have misjudged after first seeing this.
After further... examination :whistle: ... I think going off of my experience with TPE it's hard to tell just how soft she is. Except for the breasts (which are nicer than the gel breasts on my other doll) the silicone is not as soft and jello-y as the TPE, you have to squeeze the thighs and butt cheeks just a little more for it to give. From what I've read silicone doesn't normally move much otherwise, but I also don't have much experience with all the different dolls and features out there so who knows.

Look forward to hearing more about your experience when she arrives
Yes definitely going to enjoy the weight difference, especially Tpe being to squishy which made it more difficult to move around on my YL165cm and my 161cm WM I had. I just remembered a big breasted CLM I had and it came in around 90ish lbs and had to sell because she was to difficult and partly because of the big breasts and not being able to balance well to stand. Also I just got burned out on Tpe vaginas because to me there was not the rite sensation, like defined sensations from the feeling you get from a real woman. I believe the silicone will give more of the sensation I am looking for, I'm pretty certain of this, I hope anyway. I will say on the silicone not moving much, and this is just my opinion of course that from the videos I have seen I sure seen it move on her ass and other soft places loll.. I know you talking about the silicone compound and how it is made up but I have not researched that deep yet. One other thing which was a deal breaker eventually was the smell of Tpe, although my YL dolls had a sweet smell, silicone is pretty much odorless and that will help a lot with the mood to. Also thank you for the clothing sizes, I would appreciate it much if you had any advice on makeup as far as I was thinking water base lip gloss and makeup that has no oils in them but not quite sure of this yet.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote: Yes definitely going to enjoy the weight difference, especially Tpe being to squishy which made it more difficult to move around on my YL165cm and my 161cm WM I had. I just remembered a big breasted CLM I had and it came in around 90ish lbs and had to sell because she was to difficult and partly because of the big breasts and not being able to balance well to stand. Also I just got burned out on Tpe vaginas because to me there was not the rite sensation, like defined sensations from the feeling you get from a real woman. I believe the silicone will give more of the sensation I am looking for, I'm pretty certain of this, I hope anyway. I will say on the silicone not moving much, and this is just my opinion of course that from the videos I have seen I sure seen it move on her ass and other soft places loll.. I know you talking about the silicone compound and how it is made up but I have not researched that deep yet. One other thing which was a deal breaker eventually was the smell of Tpe, although my YL dolls had a sweet smell, silicone is pretty much odorless and that will help a lot with the mood to. Also thank you for the clothing sizes, I would appreciate it much if you had any advice on makeup as far as I was thinking water base lip gloss and makeup that has no oils in them but not quite sure of this yet.
It's something every doll owner experiences differently I imagine. There's been a couple different reviews about whether TPE or Soft Silicone feels better in the forum recently and it seems to be pretty mixed.
Overall the Sahui gets the job done quicker and makes things more controllable, like if you wanna take it slow or go quick you can. It didn't feel like I was chasing an orgasm for an hour or two. What's really nice is that she holds a little tight, opens just a little inside and then get's a little tighter the deeper you go in. Now that we've gone at it a couple times it feels like there is going to be something new to discover each time for a little while longer to look forward to with her...like it was with my first doll. The softness and smell of the TPE still has it's own niche to appreciate IMO, but when it comes to silicone there's some details that really stand out, and I think they're gonna take a little more time to fully discover.
The LHP is still something I have yet to take advantage of, twice now as we were cleaning up afterwards it has actually caught me off guard... It's like "Oh hello, that's exactly where everything is supposed to be" :razz:
I'm tempted to try doggie, side positions, and anal with her sometime soon given the LHP and the tightness those 3 positions seem to hold :whistle:
The ball joints move around quite nice in certain areas too. The only real down side I've seen with this doll is that the legs are very stiff at the pelvis area, I have to put all my weight into one of the legs to bring it down sometimes. I know the skeletons changed too recently, I just don't know when that was or when she was originally purchased...

As for make up or much about any other thing to do with silicone doll care; all I can really seem to find is that everything is the same for silicone as it is for TPE. You just want to avoid baby oil is all I've heard.
I would like to learn more about what to use for make up. I know powders are more preferable, but is make up remover ok? With TPE baby oil always worked wonders for make up removal. I would also like to know things like what to do about scratches and abrasions, there's a million posts about caring for TPE. I feel like silicone is really lacking on care recommendations in the forum, but could be that it really is just like TPE minus the baby oil...That still doesn't cover some of the basics, if you come across any good posts about caring for silicone/doing make up or if anyone else is reading this and has a recommendation on what to read let me know. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find anything too

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote: Yes definitely going to enjoy the weight difference, especially Tpe being to squishy which made it more difficult to move around on my YL165cm and my 161cm WM I had. I just remembered a big breasted CLM I had and it came in around 90ish lbs and had to sell because she was to difficult and partly because of the big breasts and not being able to balance well to stand. Also I just got burned out on Tpe vaginas because to me there was not the rite sensation, like defined sensations from the feeling you get from a real woman. I believe the silicone will give more of the sensation I am looking for, I'm pretty certain of this, I hope anyway. I will say on the silicone not moving much, and this is just my opinion of course that from the videos I have seen I sure seen it move on her ass and other soft places loll.. I know you talking about the silicone compound and how it is made up but I have not researched that deep yet. One other thing which was a deal breaker eventually was the smell of Tpe, although my YL dolls had a sweet smell, silicone is pretty much odorless and that will help a lot with the mood to. Also thank you for the clothing sizes, I would appreciate it much if you had any advice on makeup as far as I was thinking water base lip gloss and makeup that has no oils in them but not quite sure of this yet.
It's something every doll owner experiences differently I imagine. There's been a couple different reviews about whether TPE or Soft Silicone feels better in the forum recently and it seems to be pretty mixed.
Overall the Sahui gets the job done quicker and makes things more controllable, like if you wanna take it slow or go quick you can. It didn't feel like I was chasing an orgasm for an hour or two. What's really nice is that she holds a little tight, opens just a little inside and then get's a little tighter the deeper you go in. Now that we've gone at it a couple times it feels like there is going to be something new to discover each time for a little while longer to look forward to with her...like it was with my first doll. The softness and smell of the TPE still has it's own niche to appreciate IMO, but when it comes to silicone there's some details that really stand out, and I think they're gonna take a little more time to fully discover.
The LHP is still something I have yet to take advantage of, twice now as we were cleaning up afterwards it has actually caught me off guard... It's like "Oh hello, that's exactly where everything is supposed to be" :razz:
I'm tempted to try doggie, side positions, and anal with her sometime soon given the LHP and the tightness those 3 positions seem to hold :whistle:
The ball joints move around quite nice in certain areas too. The only real down side I've seen with this doll is that the legs are very stiff at the pelvis area, I have to put all my weight into one of the legs to bring it down sometimes. I know the skeletons changed too recently, I just don't know when that was or when she was originally purchased...

As for make up or much about any other thing to do with silicone doll care; all I can really seem to find is that everything is the same for silicone as it is for TPE. You just want to avoid baby oil is all I've heard.
I would like to learn more about what to use for make up. I know powders are more preferable, but is make up remover ok? With TPE baby oil always worked wonders for make up removal. I would also like to know things like what to do about scratches and abrasions, there's a million posts about caring for TPE. I feel like silicone is really lacking on care recommendations in the forum, but could be that it really is just like TPE minus the baby oil...That still doesn't cover some of the basics, if you come across any good posts about caring for silicone/doing make up or if anyone else is reading this and has a recommendation on what to read let me know. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I find anything too
You had me chuckling half way through and in a good way. Sounds very positive and look forward to my own discoveries. Like the part where the LHP just woke you up, look forward to that one definitely as well as the way the Vag sounds really good. I know Betty told me I could use alcohol to clean her with but stay away from the makeup areas so I am pretty sure the alcohol will remove the makeup. I will ask Betty about the scratches and so forth, I was thinking a very light sandpaper maybe which comes to mind but will not try until truth be known. I was using water base with Tpe for like the lip gloss and Vag and nipples on Tpe which worked really well especially the flavored ones. :glou:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Received tracking # on the 10th and just got notice that delivery will be this Friday, It may change though, I have family coming in on the 23rd so hope to received her before then or my review maybe delayed until the 1st week of August.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

staycool64 wrote:Received tracking # on the 10th and just got notice that delivery will be this Friday, It may change though, I have family coming in on the 23rd so hope to received her before then or my review maybe delayed until the 1st week of August.
Well she just got released from China's customs and most likely will not arrive in time for a review until after the 23rd.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

staycool64 wrote:
staycool64 wrote:Received tracking # on the 10th and just got notice that delivery will be this Friday, It may change though, I have family coming in on the 23rd so hope to received her before then or my review maybe delayed until the 1st week of August.
Well she just got released from China's customs and most likely will not arrive in time for a review until after the 23rd.
Lame, I was hoping to hear that she arrived. Shipping is a lot of ups and downs, hopefully she arrives soon

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
Lame, I was hoping to hear that she arrived. Shipping is a lot of ups and downs, hopefully she arrives soon
Yeah it is like a roller coaster ride for the doll and me loll.. I got an email late last night and she will be here on Monday, pretty darned good and so far this is the fastest delivery I have had out of many dolls.. I already named here Annabelle, She has the shape like my 2nd Xwife and the #32 Face is very close, she was always ready to have sex loll.. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your new Lady Pen. Thank you for sharing and very much look forward to receiving mine. Maybe we can have a Menajahtwa, Sharing photos on the same post that is loll..
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

Hoping to have some photos taken with in the next week or 2, just need to get my camera stuff together and some new clothes. It will be cool to see comparisons since we both have a similar head and the same body, just in different skin tones (and likely different styles/color of hair)

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:Hoping to have some photos taken with in the next week or 2, just need to get my camera stuff together and some new clothes. It will be cool to see comparisons since we both have a similar head and the same body, just in different skin tones (and likely different styles/color of hair)
Yes definitely will be fun and look forward to it. I will be able to take some photos this weekend coming up after my guest has left.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM