reallovesexdolls.com

Skeleton Options

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
YZF_R125_46
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Skeleton Options

Post by YZF_R125_46 »

I am planning on purchasing my 3rd doll soon but I need some help deciding on an option? My 1st doll has standard skeleton option and 2nd is evo, one thing I have noticed it that doll #1 (Kim) will bend at the waist but doll #2 (Lola) doesn’t? Is this because of the evo skeleton option or should both be as flexible?

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Skeleton Options

Post by Wolverine »

I'm not a fan of the "EVO" skeleton, I have a JY doll with this skeleton, and the joints are loosened up, so when I try to stand her, the legs rotate below the knees unexpectedly, the knees pop forward, and I have to stop both these events from happening while trying merely to stand her. Another issue is the neck rolls forward, so I have to prop her against something so the head can rest back on a door, or wall, The "shrugging shoulders" are relaxed down, giving the impression of HUGE trapezoids, lastly, the spine tends to want to relax, making her collapse forward or back, I hate this skeleton, and despite my last three orders being NO FUCKING EVO, they made two of them EVO. THANK YOU! :twisted: :evil: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:

YZF_R125_46
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by YZF_R125_46 »

I have the same “collapse” issue too but opposite to you. With my two, it’s the non EVO that will collapse forward or backwards but to me that’s not so much an issue as it makes it easier for me to carry her around. As for the knees popping forward, again I have that too but with my non EVO.

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

That's odd. You won't have the huge trapezoid effect happen, that is only EVO -shrugging shoulders

INFORMATIONS