Got my 6YE 151 from BCD

We turn dreams into reality!
jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Got my 6YE 151 from BCD

Post by jokerisalive »

beautiful doll and that N97 head is sexy as hell!

Plastic_Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Plastic_Man »

Sensational pics bro! I have had my eye on the 151 for a bit, but your pics really showcase dat ASSSS!!

Congrats, and thanks again for posting such great photos!

Blackavar440
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Blackavar440 »

Thanks again guys for your reply's :thumbs_up:
The photos I put up were photos I wish were out there when I was looking, a lot times its hard to find photos of these dolls just naked in natural lighting and in all the rite positions.
For example here on TDF I really dig the photo reviews that Panther68 does, he shows his dolls which are mostly Irontechs, in natural lighting and in every position you'd want to see a doll in, from front to back, sideways, bent over, legs spread it's great.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Thank you for sharing!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Vmann2004
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Vmann2004 »

I bought the 6ye 162B Amor from Jeff. Beautiful doll with the most awesome body and gorgeous ass with perfect lhp. Jeff at BCD is the absolute best. He really knows his business and walked me thru the process. Am planning to buy another thru Jeff in the near future.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Someone asked about factory photos of this doll a day or so ago and THIS THREAD will be perfect
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS