sexysexdoll.com

Question about extra costs

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
Keyboard Knight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Question about extra costs

Post by Keyboard Knight »

So if I buy a $3000 aud doll and ssd will pay 50/50 for customs clearance which would 20% making it 600, will the total be 3300 or is there another tax/delivery cost I am missing? I am also curious to how difficult this would be as the package would only be held for 30 days.
The username just popped in my head randomly.

Maxwedge

Re: Question about extra costs

Post by Maxwedge »

??? Wow, you need to pay customs fees? In the USA I just pay the purchase price and the dolls arrive at my door.
Aiko 60
Aiko 63 (×2)
Aiko 82
Dollhouse168 80cm
CLM J55
CLM J58 BBW
CLM J60P
CLM 72cm BBW Maria
CLM 100cm D cup Una Kane (w/ Una Carha head)
WM 039 Head
WM 355 Elf Head
WM 432 Head w/ ROS option (disappointing)
WM 100cm D cup Carmelita
WM M cup Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Ariel Torso
Piperdoll 75cm Akira Torso
Piperdoll 80cm Phoebe Elf TPE
Piperdoll 100cm Iris
MRL Torso (small w/penetratable nipples)
MF Easy Move Eyes

Keyboard Knight
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Question about extra costs

Post by Keyboard Knight »

Maxwedge wrote:??? Wow, you need to pay customs fees? In the USA I just pay the purchase price and the dolls arrive at my door.

Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. I will just assume not, since it would make no sense to be sarcastic with this post. You are probably buying from a local store where they handle the custom fees and any thing else. If the customs fees are the only thing to pay then it works out cheaper for me. People have said price can be around 20%-25% for customs and that there are extra costs on that. And also what ssd for example would 50/50 on if only just the custom fees or total tax.
The username just popped in my head randomly.

INFORMATIONS