www.wmdolls.com

Female owners: the big "O"

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Female owners: the big "O"

Post by true_blue22 »

Fiveldsp wrote:I don't believe any of us guys who tried to provide insight into this topic were ever working off the premise that we knew what would make a woman orgasm. Most of us spoke directly to the connection one feels with their doll and how that can have an impact on your ability to orgasm. Since the OP doesn't currently own a doll, those of us who feel passionately about that connection felt sharing that would contribute, at least some, to the conversation. I know that Z and I are both individuals who have spoke directly on the bonds we have with our guys. The orgasms that I have with my doll have nothing to do with his size or motion (obviously, lazy bastard), but in how into him I am emotionally. It's hard to explain that to someone before they actually have their doll, but that was the contribution we were trying to make. Apologies for trying to share what I felt was a relevant gesture
True, I don't have my doll yet. But I have a vibrator that I can reach an orgasm with - and I don't need an emotional connection with it in order for that to happen. A vibrator/dildo is the equivalent of a sex doll's detached penis. However, I'm sure I will feel an emotional connection to my doll because it will have a human form and sexual stimulation with him will be a far more realistic experience. One that I'm very much looking forward to.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

true_blue22 wrote:True, I don't have my doll yet. But I have a vibrator that I can reach an orgasm with - and I don't need an emotional connection with it in order for that to happen. ...
Just a point of clarification - I don't think anyone {male or female} has to have an "emotional connection" per se with whatever if giving them stimuli to orgasm. Its not a bad thing .. just not a prerequisite (as you've explained about your vibe). What I do believe is that people have to be in the right "mental state". Often that comes from a sense of safety, comfort, and engagement. What I've found .. speaking from the male observer point of view (including of my on male orgasms).

Sometimes I give my partner an hour massage, just to get those things situated. I stay away from the erogenous zone to help my partner desire them for later. Only when my partner is in the right mental state and craves engagement do I even start anything sexual. Otherwise .. I'm generally happy to help her be comfortable and have an enriching stress-free evening. Its not uncommon for me to give a nice massage and then make out for a half hour and shelf sex for a better day. I'd rather have amazing memorable sexual experiences than just "getting laid". No dig against just getting laid .. all good .. just my preference is mind-blowing sex.

Females O's (in my experience) with the exception of very few women, is a game of patience. If she is pressured to O .. then that's one of easiest ways to ruin it for everyone. You have to play the game as its laid out. You don't get to change the rules just because you think it should be otherwise.

My. 02 .. so I guess that's .04 now.

Oddball82

Post by Oddball82 »

I'm kind of lucky in a way that my body is generally sensitive but contradictory to that the O doesn't always happen.
To be honest I don't go in expecting anything. Some days I'll look at Aaron and think "Ooh you're a bit of an alright!" and just hop on.
On other days it's all to do with being in a correct state of mind, of knowing what does it for me:

1) What turns me on mentally? - setting the atmosphere, fantasy, case scenario, who is Aaron right now etc.
2) Physically what and where are my pressure points?
3) Toys & accessories required? - how intense would I want it?

I'd have to be in the zone to fully awake my senses before it could be worked up enough to enter the O mode. Sometimes it happens, but if it doesn't I'm equally satisfied with clitorial climaxing.

But in saying that, weirdly enough with live partners I can reach the O when they go hard & fast (not too fast) with cumming inside. It just does it for me, their laboured breathing, their voices & grunts during release and their facial expressions are the best. A massive turn on, I'd say.
If only I could hire a damn good voice actor I'd listen to it on my airpod while in action. Oh mercy.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Oddball82 wrote:If only I could hire a damn good voice actor I'd listen to it on my airpod while in action. Oh mercy.
It seems to me that you wouldn't have to hire a voice actor. Perhaps you could solicit here for a chain of studly male volunteers here to record themselves on an mp3 player while getting it on with their with their dolls and then make your mailbox the player's last stop. Kinda like crowdfunding, just with audio. Potentially, lots of audio. Alternatively, you might try what I did- I downloaded a series of audio files from this library and it really boosted my experience with my own dolls. You might be able to find some audio that turns you on here, download it to your PC, then transfer the files to an mp3 player. It's mostly women, but if you advance through the pages there's quite a number of men too:

https://orgasmsoundlibrary.com/#gallery
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Oddball82

Post by Oddball82 »

Rock13 wrote:
Oddball82 wrote:If only I could hire a damn good voice actor I'd listen to it on my airpod while in action. Oh mercy.
It seems to me that you wouldn't have to hire a voice actor. Perhaps you could solicit here for a chain of studly male volunteers here to record themselves on an mp3 player while getting it on with their with their dolls and then make your mailbox the player's last stop. Kinda like crowdfunding, just with audio. Potentially, lots of audio. Alternatively, you might try what I did- I downloaded a series of audio files from this library and it really boosted my experience with my own dolls. You might be able to find some audio that turns you on here, download it to your PC, then transfer the files to an mp3 player. It's mostly women, but if you advance through the pages there's quite a number of men too:

https://orgasmsoundlibrary.com/#gallery
That's an interesting idea, thanks for the link! At the same time I wouldn't be sure how to broach the topic on the forum, would it be like the army recruiting poster "I want your sex & O voice" "Must be at least 10 mins endurance "

King Solo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by King Solo »

Patience and stamina..... and one thing sex dolls have plenty of, is STAMINA. I say take as long as it takes to reach your big O. The one thing you don't have to worry about is your man's erection not being able too keep up. And once your body finally reaches its climax. It'll be that much easier the next time, since now you have body/penetration/orgasm memory to work with.
110cm Mega Vanessa Torso
viewtopic.php?t=176738

Certified advocate for properly placed LHP's :glou:

WeDragonTeam

Post by WeDragonTeam »

I don’t have a male doll, but I know from experience a little “padding” can help with your issue. Pillow maybe?

PilotFancier
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by PilotFancier »

Yeah, like... So I've never been able to get there hands-free with a person before, figured I just couldn't get there that way, but, well... I'm learning a lot about myself. Seems that when I can stop obsessing over how the other person is feeling, I can use that brainpower to feel good myself. Weird

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

MannyCan wrote: Just a point of clarification - I don't think anyone {male or female} has to have an "emotional connection" per se with whatever if giving them stimuli to orgasm. Its not a bad thing .. just not a prerequisite (as you've explained about your vibe). What I do believe is that people have to be in the right "mental state". Often that comes from a sense of safety, comfort, and engagement. What I've found .. speaking from the male observer point of view (including of my on male orgasms).

Sometimes I give my partner an hour massage, just to get those things situated. I stay away from the erogenous zone to help my partner desire them for later. Only when my partner is in the right mental state and craves engagement do I even start anything sexual. Otherwise .. I'm generally happy to help her be comfortable and have an enriching stress-free evening. Its not uncommon for me to give a nice massage and then make out for a half hour and shelf sex for a better day. I'd rather have amazing memorable sexual experiences than just "getting laid". No dig against just getting laid .. all good .. just my preference is mind-blowing sex.

Females O's (in my experience) with the exception of very few women, is a game of patience. If she is pressured to O .. then that's one of easiest ways to ruin it for everyone. You have to play the game as its laid out. You don't get to change the rules just because you think it should be otherwise.

My. 02 .. so I guess that's .04 now.
Hi, MannyCan. I agree that being in the right mental state is conducive to reaching a satisfying orgasm. I know that if I'm feeling really tired, sex is the last thing on my mind. Or if I feel stressed, worried or sad. I don't have a lot of time to spend on foreplay due to the duties of caring for my husband. But since I got the perfect dildo for Erik, I actually enjoy performing oral sex on him now. That turns me on and gets me warmed up for sex. I also agree that if a woman feels pressured to reach an orgasm, it's not going to happen. I'm glad that isn't the case with Erik: it doesn't matter how long it takes me to reach an orgasm because he's not going to lose his erection. Sex with Erik has improved vastly since he arrived 6 months ago. At first I needed a vibrating cock ring in order to reach an orgasm with him. (The only position I can do is with me on top because he's a heavy boy.) Then one day I found that as I was thrusting against him, I was getting the clitoral stimulation that I needed. And, BOOM - orgasms galore! :D I also found it far more satisfying because it was his body giving me the stimulation - not a vibrating toy. I enjoy sex with him far more than when he first arrived. It just took time to figure out what would work for me.

My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, fair skin tone, #78 head.
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Oddball82 wrote:I'm kind of lucky in a way that my body is generally sensitive but contradictory to that the O doesn't always happen.
To be honest I don't go in expecting anything. Some days I'll look at Aaron and think "Ooh you're a bit of an alright!" and just hop on.
On other days it's all to do with being in a correct state of mind, of knowing what does it for me:

1) What turns me on mentally? - setting the atmosphere, fantasy, case scenario, who is Aaron right now etc.
2) Physically what and where are my pressure points?
3) Toys & accessories required? - how intense would I want it?

I'd have to be in the zone to fully awake my senses before it could be worked up enough to enter the O mode. Sometimes it happens, but if it doesn't I'm equally satisfied with clitorial climaxing.

But in saying that, weirdly enough with live partners I can reach the O when they go hard & fast (not too fast) with cumming inside. It just does it for me, their laboured breathing, their voices & grunts during release and their facial expressions are the best. A massive turn on, I'd say.
If only I could hire a damn good voice actor I'd listen to it on my airpod while in action. Oh mercy.
Hi, Oddball82. I agree with the points that you made about being in the right frame of mind and in the zone. I'd rather have mind-blowing sex with Erik once a week than mediocre sex 3 times a week. I really have to be in the mood to fully enjoy it. I enjoy hearing the sounds a guy makes as they build up to orgasm and then release. So I went to the orgasms library online and downloaded the ones that appealed to me. (There aren't as many male orgasms as female ones so be prepared to sift through a LOT of orgasms to find the male ones.) I then put the orgasms on an MP3 player and listen to them with earbuds while I'm having sex with Erik. It really does help - it adds a whole new dimension to doll sex. The earbuds/MP3 player serve 2 purposes: 1) It prevents my husband from having to hear men reaching orgasms and 2) It blocks out any external noise that may distract me and throw me off reaching an orgasm. (Like my cock-blocking cat who likes to meow loudly outside my door.) :roll: If you're willing to spend the time searching through the orgasms library, it's worth it.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

King Solo wrote:Patience and stamina..... and one thing sex dolls have plenty of, is STAMINA. I say take as long as it takes to reach your big O. The one thing you don't have to worry about is your man's erection not being able too keep up. And once your body finally reaches its climax. It'll be that much easier the next time, since now you have body/penetration/orgasm memory to work with.
Hi, King Solo. Agreed - patience and stamina do help when trying to reach an orgasm. Especially if you're female and can only get off through clitoral stimulation like me. Which is why I'm very glad that Erik will never lose his erection - I can take as long as I like . It doesn't matter how long, which means that there's no pressure on me. He also doesn't mind me cuddling with him immediately afterwards as I enjoy the afterglow. (Dreamy sigh.) :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

WeDragonTeam wrote:I don’t have a male doll, but I know from experience a little “padding” can help with your issue. Pillow maybe?
Hi, WeDragonTeam. I did try a pillow under Erik's butt a couple of times but it turns out that I don't need it any more. Yay! :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

PilotFancier wrote:Yeah, like... So I've never been able to get there hands-free with a person before, figured I just couldn't get there that way, but, well... I'm learning a lot about myself. Seems that when I can stop obsessing over how the other person is feeling, I can use that brainpower to feel good myself. Weird
Hi, PilotFancier. I totally agree - when you can focus more on how you're feeling, it's easier to reach an orgasm. Thankfully, our dolls allow that to happen. :D

coedgirl
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by coedgirl »

Hi, I am also a female, I don't have a doll yet but I'm wondering what you have figured out/ learned? I don't expect to get an orgasm from penetration, it hasn't happened yet.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, coedgirl. I can't reach an orgasm through penetration, either. I tried vibrating cock rings with Erik but had limited success with those - the lubricant made the cock ring slide around on his shaft, which meant that it kept changing positions and wasn't in the right spot to hit my clit. It was very frustrating. However, one day a happy accident occurred: I was on top (as usual, because he's too heavy to manoeuvre into any other position) and found that as I was thrusting forward while pressing my vulva against him, my clit became stimulated and BOOM! Orgasm achieved! No need for vibrating cock rings any more. (I still use a bit of lubricant on my clit to enhance stimulation which makes reaching the big O easier.) I would suggest that you try a vibrating cock ring anyway - it may very well work for you. I found cock rings that recharge with a USB cable, because some of the battery sizes are odd ones that you won't find at your supermarket. There are now different kinds of vibrators that you can use with your man like lay-on vibrators. (You can find out more about those with a Google search.) You can also check out couple's vibrators on YouTube. My last bit of advice is that if you do decide on a cock ring or other vibrating toy, choose one with a remote control. My first cock ring didn't have a remote and it was awkward to reach down during sex to press the button to change vibration pattern/speed. I hope this has been helpful for you. :D
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

INFORMATIONS