www.wmdolls.com

Female owners: the big "O"

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Female owners: the big "O"

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, everyone. I've read every topic on the male doll forum and I've never seen this subject raised before. So, ladies - how do you reach an orgasm with your male doll? I've never been able to get off with g-spot stimulation, so clitoral stimulation is a must for me. I've considered a vibrating cock ring - do you think that would work? Do you think it would cause any damage to the doll's TPE penis? I'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions. Thanks, girls. :D

Fiveldsp
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Female owners: the big "O"

Post by Fiveldsp »

I can't help from a lady-part perspective, but I am able to orgasm with my doll without having to use my hands to finish myself. That is something I have never been able to do with a person. Although we have different bits, the positions and movements should work for either gender. Happy to share if there's interest from my lady friends :)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I am able to orgasm with my guys just from penis penetration alone. My trick is that I lean forward a bit, while riding them and take it slow.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Anyone else taking notes here..? :mrgreen:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Mr Franz wrote:Anyone else taking notes here..? :mrgreen:
Taking notes? I'll bet there's plenty of men here who know how to get a girl off. Not relevant to the OP though. She was asking about how to get herself off with a male doll.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Emotions also play a part in sex. Just like nerves can interfere with erection etc. lol. My point is, if you have a strong love/bond with your doll that you have sex with, it will make the sex more pleasurable and you more likely to climax. I think this applies to men and women.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Rock13 wrote:Taking notes? I'll bet there's plenty of men here who know how to get a girl off. Not relevant to the OP though. She was asking about how to get herself off with a male doll.
My post was meant for my friend DG. Just a bit of humor, hence the green smiley... :roll:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Mr Franz wrote:
Rock13 wrote:Taking notes? I'll bet there's plenty of men here who know how to get a girl off. Not relevant to the OP though. She was asking about how to get herself off with a male doll.
My post was meant for my friend DG. Just a bit of humor, hence the green smiley... :roll:
Oh, I wasn't offended. I just don't see any reason why anyone should be taking notes.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Fiveldsp wrote:I can't help from a lady-part perspective, but I am able to orgasm with my doll without having to use my hands to finish myself.
Hi, Fiveldsp. Hands-free may be ok for you, but not for me. I need some sort of stimulation down there or it's just not happening. Thanks for taking the time to comment, though.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:I am able to orgasm with my guys just from penis penetration alone. My trick is that I lean forward a bit, while riding them and take it slow.
Lucky you, DG: I've never been able to get off by penetration alone. And if you can, positioning probably plays a large part in that.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

LOL, Mr Franz. It wouldn't surprise me if there were other ladies here taking notes. Haha. :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

:haha4:
Z-Dollman wrote:Emotions also play a part in sex. Just like nerves can interfere with erection etc. lol. My point is, if you have a strong love/bond with your doll that you have sex with, it will make the sex more pleasurable and you more likely to climax. I think this applies to men and women.
Agreed! :glou:
Mr Franz wrote:
Hugs to you as well, my friend. I miss our chats.
true_blue22 wrote:
DG wrote:I am able to orgasm with my guys just from penis penetration alone. My trick is that I lean forward a bit, while riding them and take it slow.
Lucky you, DG: I've never been able to get off by penetration alone. And if you can, positioning probably plays a large part in that.
Yes, positioning plays a huge part in it, because for me, I must have three different points of stimulation done just right and my head and heart have to be in alignment too.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Emotions also play a part in sex. Just like nerves can interfere with erection etc. lol. My point is, if you have a strong love/bond with your doll that you have sex with, it will make the sex more pleasurable and you more likely to climax. I think this applies to men and women.
Hi, Z. I agree that emotions can play a part in enjoying sex and reaching an orgasm. Since I don't have my doll yet, when he arrives it will take time to build a bond and connect with him. So I'm trying to think of ways that I can get the clitoral stimulation I need until that bond kicks in. It's also possible that even after I fully bond with him, I may still need that stimulation. Only time will tell.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Rock13 wrote:
Taking notes? I'll bet there's plenty of men here who know how to get a girl off. Not relevant to the OP though. She was asking about how to get herself off with a male doll.
Hi, Rock13. I understand that Mr Franz's comment was meant to add a little humour to this topic. Since I have a good sense of humour, it's ok. I appreciate your concern, though. :D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

true_blue22 wrote:
Rock13 wrote:
Hi, Rock13. I understand that Mr Franz's comment was meant to add a little humour to this topic. Since I have a good sense of humour, it's ok. I appreciate your concern, though. :D
I suppose so and perhaps I was too quick to jump, but the context of your question led me to believe that you were seeking advice from other women with more experience with male dolls. I certainly don't have any answers for you and I doubt that any other man does, either. Hopefully, more women will weigh in on this for you.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS