www.wmdolls.com

A Very Interesting Development

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Sekhmet

Re: A Very Interesting Development

Post by Sekhmet »

DG wrote:I am in the process of getting the male RD's up for sale, Orion still needs skin repairs when I am able to do them. I am having the absolute hardest time finding a box, or even boxes to put together to make a box. FedEx also says that they would have me pay a freight charge, which I calculated it to be around $4500! No way, FedEx! UPS says I would have to bring them in and have boxes made, but they cannot give me an estimated charge and I'm not about to spend hundreds of dollars on a box, that would have me lose money in the sale, which I am not about to do. Every penny counts! This is going towards continuing to pay kiddo's medical bills, plus the ones from my recent surgery!
I have contacted funeral homes about their cardboard economy containers, but they have all declined me. Uhaul was a bust, but I am trying to get HH to go up to Lowe's or Home Depot to see if they could give or sell us a large appliance box, that we trim down and custom fit. He's super busy taking over my duties at home, so I'm gonna try to be as patient as possible.
Honestly, I feel that these two dolls, once up for sale, should be picked up from my home, but that's just my opinion.
I wish I could help you, I still have Peter's box but I'm up in Toronto and I don't think the shipping cost would be worth it.

I wonder if a doll vendor might be willing to get or sell you a box?
A furniture or appliance store might be able to help you as well, when I bought my recliner last year it came in a huge box.
Another option is a bicycle store, bikes come in pretty big boxes you could cut down and customize.

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I will also look into those. Thank you.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:Thank you, true_blue. HH rolled Landon over to my side of the bed and he sat by me and watched me sleep last night. It was really nice to have him there. I think I may keep him there an extra night.
Aww, that was nice, indeed! :D

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Yes ma’am. Hey, any news yet on your hunky male doll?
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:Yes ma’am. Hey, any news yet on your hunky male doll?
Hi, DG. I appreciate you asking if there's any news on my doll. I'm happy to report that I got factory photos a couple of days ago and his shipping has been approved. He'll be travelling by air so he'll get here a lot quicker. (I've heard it can take up to 8 weeks or longer for dolls to arrive by sea.) I'm going to wait until he arrives and I can get acquainted with him before I reveal any photos here. It's a very exciting time for me right now. :D

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Hey! No fair, I asked you several days ago and you never told me!!! lol.

I'm so happy to hear he's on his way!!!

Any plans for his first night at home? Maybe some Netflix n chill? Do they have Netflix down under? Maybe you have this instead?
TvwWogm.jpg
TvwWogm.jpg (11.48 KiB) Viewed 410 times
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh wow! That is FAST! I bet you are very excited!
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I'm so happy for you TB!

I'm so excited to hear about your first impressions! The WM dolls are VERY popular with the ladies so I am CERTAIN you are going to love him! :)

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Hey! No fair, I asked you several days ago and you never told me!!! lol. I'm so happy to hear he's on his way!!! Any plans for his first night at home? Maybe some Netflix n chill? Do they have Netflix down under? Maybe you have this instead?
Hi, Z. Sorry that I forgot to get back to you on that one. I only got his factory photos 2 days ago. I'm thrilled that he's on his way, too. We do have Netflix Down Under. So there's a good chance of "Netflix and chill" on his first night at home. :wink:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:Oh wow! That is FAST! I bet you are very excited!
Kirk at Pleasure Dolls AU told me the normal manufacturing time for a male doll is between 7-10 days. I guess because there's not as much demand for males. I also didn't bother with any implanted body hair, because it just sheds out of the TPE anyway. So that probably sped up the process. I didn't get the factory photos until 2 weeks after I ordered him. Apparently there was a delay with having him photographed, too. I know how excited you are to see other members post photos of their new dolls here and I promise I won't disappoint you. :D

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:I'm so happy for you TB! I'm so excited to hear about your first impressions! The WM dolls are VERY popular with the ladies so I am CERTAIN you are going to love him! :)
Thanks, Z. I really am over the moon since I've been needing my guy for so long. I'll definitely make a post with photos and my first impression when he arrives. The WM males are indeed popular with the ladies - I think in large part because they weigh a lot less than some of the other brands. The #78 head that I'm getting is very popular here, too.

You told me not to be surprised if I formed a bond with my doll after ordering him. It didn't happen that way for me. I only felt my first true connection with him when I got his factory photos. I had seen a million images of him on countless vendor websites. But when I saw the factory photos, it was different because he was mine. I had his photos downloaded to my mobile phone. I was sitting at my computer with the phone propped up on my desk with the close-up image of his face, because I was searching for a wig for him online. I was looking at different wigs when suddenly, I looked at my phone and asked him what he thought of the wig. Oh, yes, that connection has really begun! :D

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote:I will also look into those. Thank you.
Okay, so I was at Sonic last night getting some tator tots because I didn't feel like cooking, and I saw their boxes that get the drink cups in. They would be the perfect size to put together to make a box to ship a doll in.. I already checked out getting boxes for the dolls. They are a couple hundred dollars.. With some tape and drink cup boxes you could build some strong boxes for pretty cheap... This maybe something I do until I get boxes build out of wood..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Thank you, Muesky! I will contact the local area Sonic Drive-In's and see if they will let me take a few of their drink cup boxes. :)
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Dolls in Storage:

Current Dolls

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

DG wrote:Thank you, Muesky! I will contact the local area Sonic Drive-In's and see if they will let me take a few of their drink cup boxes. :)
Hey DG! If you want I think I know how to put them together so they will be sturdy and handle the trip with a doll in them.. It will take four boxes to make one doll box..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

true_blue22 wrote:
Z-Dollman wrote:I'm so happy for you TB! I'm so excited to hear about your first impressions! The WM dolls are VERY popular with the ladies so I am CERTAIN you are going to love him! :)
Thanks, Z. I really am over the moon since I've been needing my guy for so long. I'll definitely make a post with photos and my first impression when he arrives. The WM males are indeed popular with the ladies - I think in large part because they weigh a lot less than some of the other brands. The #78 head that I'm getting is very popular here, too.

You told me not to be surprised if I formed a bond with my doll after ordering him. It didn't happen that way for me. I only felt my first true connection with him when I got his factory photos. I had seen a million images of him on countless vendor websites. But when I saw the factory photos, it was different because he was mine. I had his photos downloaded to my mobile phone. I was sitting at my computer with the phone propped up on my desk with the close-up image of his face, because I was searching for a wig for him online. I was looking at different wigs when suddenly, I looked at my phone and asked him what he thought of the wig. Oh, yes, that connection has really begun! :D
Actually, that was what I meant, I should have been more clear. The excitement began after ordering him. The agony of the impatience of waiting, I mean. But the emotional connection began when I got the photos for that reason. When I saw the photos of MY doll. Thats what happens and I am so glad you experienced the same. I was so hoping you would!!!

INFORMATIONS